Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

20.02.2019 03:07
When Lydia Ko first came to a U.S. Womens Open four years ago, her hands were shaking from nerves. Now with two major titles un Antworten

SAN MARTIN, Calif. Custom Philadelphia 76ers Jerseys . -- When Lydia Ko first came to a U.S. Womens Open four years ago, her hands were shaking from nerves. Now with two major titles under her belt by age 19, Ko is able to keep those emotions under control and project a picture of calmness on the golf course.Ko birdied the 18th hole to cap a 2-under 70 in the third round Saturday that put her in the lead at the U.S. Womens Open at 7 under, bolstering her chance for her third major title in less than a year.I think nerves are good because it means youre excited, Ko said. Youre ready. It means a lot to you. Youve got to be able to control it. But a little bit of nerves is always good. It can end up being a little bit of adrenaline.Whatever Ko is doing is working.She became the youngest woman to win a major last year at the Evian Championship and followed that up by winning the ANA Inspiration this spring. Now shes in contention for her first U.S. Open title after failing to make the top 10 in her first four appearances.Ko has a one-shot lead at CordeValle over 2009 winner Eun Hee Ji and Sung Hyun Park. Brittany Lang and Amy Yang are two shots back at 5 under, and Angela Stanford is in sixth place at 4 under.Im going to just try and enjoy it, just focus on the shot I have in front of me and not think about what everybody else is doing, Ko said. If I think that way, I wont get too carried away with what position I am at certain parts of the final day.Kos week at the Open got off to a somewhat shaky start. She was tied for 52nd after a 73 in the first round in the difficult afternoon conditions.But Ko got into contention with a 66 in the second round and then took sole possession of the lead on the final hole Saturday. Her approach shot spun back about 9 feet from the hole. She calmly sank the putt and then threw her ball into the stands in celebration.Ko is tied for the fewest putts through three rounds. She made two other long birdies Saturday, a 25-foot downhill putt on No. 3 and a long left-to-right swinging putt on No. 13 that she initially thought she had over-read.Thats what I was doing the majority of the day, she said. I said, Oh, man. And then I was kind of walking a little bit and then I saw the ball drop. So it kind of took me by surprise. So it was a lucky one.Ji has broken par all three rounds, with a 69 and 71 in the first two rounds followed by her 2-under performance on Saturday. She is looking for another LPGA Tour win after winning the Open at Saucon Valley seven years ago.Park, playing her first U.S. Open and second major ever, got off to a solid start with birdies on the sixth and eighth holes to move to 9 under. But fortunes quickly changed at the par-5 ninth when she hit her tee shot into a hazard for a penalty and ended up with a double-bogey.Lang birdied 14 and 15 and had the low round of the day at 68 to move to 5 under. Lang tied for second as an amateur in her first U.S. Open in 2005 but has been in the top five only once since then, in 2010.Ive been here before, and I think you really have to just get to work on what youre doing, because if you spend a lot of time thinking about where youre going to finish, youre going to drop down pretty quick, Lang said.Several other golfers are lurking close enough to make a push on Sunday. Danielle Kang is at 3 under and fellow Americans Cristie Kerr, Stacy Lewis and Kris Tamulis are among seven golfers five shots back at 2 under.Theres no doubt I have to shoot at least 4 to 6 under, Id say, tomorrow to have a chance, Kerr said. It depends on the wind and the weather and the pins. Sometimes they like to set it up easier on Sunday and people get some low scores. I dont know what theyre going to do, but I have to be prepared for anything. If the conditions are easier, I have to be prepared to go low.The highlight of the day might have been Lee Lopezs ace on the 191-yard, par-3 12th hole. Lopez is at even par for the tournament. Richaun Holmes Jersey . I cant pinpoint a date, but I do remember a player from my youth. Brian Downing was with the Chicago White Sox at a time when I listened to every game I possibly could on the radio. That particular season the late great Harry Caray was calling the White Sox games. Joel Embiid Jersey . 4 Villanova with a 96-68 drubbing on Monday. Wragge hit 9-of-14 from behind the arc, matching Kyle Korvers school record for 3-pointers in a game set in 2003, as Creighton (16-3, 6-1 Big East broke a conference record with 21 treys in the rout. http://www.official76ersproshop.com/kids...g-76ers-jersey/ . They reached the 100-point plateau for the fourth time in five games, bested the visiting Trail Blazers by 34 in the paint and scored 19 of the final 25 points in regulation. There was a lot in Wednesdays speeches to talk about. For people who went out for Hump Day and missed the third night of the Democractic National Convention, here is what wentt down in Philadelphia. Markelle Fultz Jersey. 538 Blog Cheap Hoodies From China Discount NFL Shirts Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Fast Shipping China Jerseys Stitched Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz