Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

21.02.2019 12:16
or this program, Warlick said. I just have to keep focusing on what I need to do to get better and the positive part of this te Antworten

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. -- Tennessee coach Holly Warlick remains upbeat amid an extraordinarily difficult year.Pat Summitt, her predecessor and mentor, died in June after battling early-onset dementia, Alzheimers type. That followed a trying season in which Tennessee had a school-record 14 losses but surged down the stretch to reach an NCAA Tournament regional final.The upcoming season hasnt started, yet Warlicks team already is down to nine healthy scholarship players. Athletic director Dave Hart, who hired her to replace Summitt, just announced his pending retirement.No wonder shes so eager to turn the page with a new school year.Nobodys going to feel sorry for myself or this program, Warlick said. I just have to keep focusing on what I need to do to get better and the positive part of this team. Personally, yeah, it was difficult. It was extremely difficult.The toughest part came with the death of Summitt, who led the Lady Volunteers to eight national titles and 1,098 victories. Warlick played for Summitt and worked as an assistant coach on her staff for 27 seasons before taking over the program in 2012. Warlick said the sudden nature of Summitts death was a little bit of a shock to me.Id just seen her two weeks before and was going out for her birthday and (was told) she was asleep, Warlick said, I said, `Dont wake her up. Ill see her next week. And the next week led to, `You need to get over here. Pats not doing well and may not make it through the night.Warlick savored all the opportunities to talk basketball with Summitt, who remained on staff as head coach emeritus. Warlick said Summitts declining health prevented them from having in-depth conversations about the game, but they could still talk about general things such as whether the team needed to play harder or rebound better.Just having that presence there and knowing she watched the game, those things were important to me, Warlick said.Warlick said Tennessees current players gained a new appreciation for Summitt from the tributes that poured in after her death. Now they want to honor her by building on the momentum established during their surprising postseason run.That will require correcting the problems that arose during a 22-14 season. Warlick has raved about the teams offseason approach and particularly noted the leadership of senior guard Jordan Reynolds.At times we didnt lead by example last year, Warlick said. Sometimes wed get a little consumed about ourselves. It doesnt have that feel right now. It doesnt have that feel of, `Im worried about me. Its (about) trying to get this team in the right direction. Its a great feeling right now.The Lady Vols will need that kind of effort to overcome their lack of depth.Tea Cooper, the teams fourth-leading scorer as a freshman last year, will miss the entire 2016-17 season with a knee injury. Andraya Carter, who made 82 career starts, is forgoing her final season of eligibility due to a series of injuries. Warlick said the absence of those two guards could require Tennessee to play zone more frequently and to press less often.The uncertainty surrounding Tennessees athletic department makes this an intriguing season for Warlick, who has led the Lady Vols to regional finals in three of her four years on the job.Hart announced on Thursday he was stepping down June 30. Warlick had no head coaching experience when Hart chose her to run the program in 2012, but was the programs longtime assistant. Warlick noted his efforts in getting a statue of Summitt built on campus, planning locker-room improvements for the Lady Vols and aiding the athletic departments switch to Nike as its main apparel provider.When your athletic director leaves, I think all of us -- coaches, administrators, anybody here -- should be concerned, Warlick said. Daves the one that went out on a limb and hired me. Im appreciative of that.Warlick is responding to this latest challenge the same way shes faced every other obstacle.Its all about your attitude, Warlick said. I see the glass as half full. Balenciaga Shoes Clearance . -- Stanford squashed Oregons national championship hopes again, schooling the Ducks in power football. Cheap Wholesale Balenciaga . 1 position. The Mustangs (6-0), who beat Queens 50-31 last weekend, earned 17 first-place votes and 287 points in voting by the Football Reporters of Canada. Western was last ranked first in the country in October 2011. http://www.wholesalebalenciaga.com/ . Ashley Youngs cross was inadvertently headed by Chester into his own net in the 66th minute, allowing United to claim a third straight league win. "We had to dig deep with our fighting spirit and weve done that," United striker Wayne Rooney said. Cheap Balenciaga Shoes China . The Canadian squad, skipped by Jennifer Jones of Winnipeg, got on the board first with two in the second end, and followed that with two more apiece in the fourth and sixth ends. Balenciaga Shoes Wholesale China . PETERSBURG, Fla. Colorado has suspended two players less than a week before the Pac-12 championship game after an off-campus incident this past weekend.Colorado announced that wide receiver Jaleel Awini has been suspended indefinitely and that tight end Chris Hill has been suspended for Fridays conference title game against Washington.The Boulder Police Department confirmed to ESPN that Awini is facing charges of possession of cocaine as well as a citation for a failure to appear for a court date for a previous urinating in public charge. Hill was cited for third-degree assault.The Denver Post reported that Awini and Hill had been kicked oout of a bar off campus and that Hill had punched Awini, knocking him unconscious.dddddddddddd Awini was booked at the Boulder County Jail on Sunday.The Colorado athletic department issued a statement Monday saying that Buffaloes coach Mike MacIntyre is fully aware of the situation and is disappointed to hear of this incident.Neither Awini nor Hill has been a key player for the Buffaloes this season. Awini has no offensive or defensive stats, and Hill has recorded just one catch in seven games. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz