Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

21.02.2019 12:16
onals ace Stephen Strasburg suffered his second loss of the season as Washington fell 7-1 to the San Francisco Giants Saturday n Antworten

WASHINGTON -- Bryce Harper was pulled after the sixth inning and Nationals ace Stephen Strasburg suffered his second loss of the season as Washington fell 7-1 to the San Francisco Giants Saturday night in a matchup of NL division leaders.Harper played with a stiff neck, Nationals manager Dusty Baker revealed following the loss, which snapped Washingtons four-game winning streak.Ive been having it for a couple days now, Harper said of the neck stiffness. Its been bothering me. Tonight (Dusty) came up to me in the seventh inning and just gave me the night off. `Well get you out of there. Hopefully get some treatment on that and feel better (Sunday) or Tuesday. Well see where were at.The 2015 NL MVP looked awkward in all three of his at-bats. He struck out each time, lowering his batting average to .233.Anybody who has ever had a stiff neck, I mean, you know youre not yourself, Baker said. So, I took him out for precaution. Well see if its any better tomorrow.During his third inning at-bat against Giants starter Matt Cain (4-6), Harper needed a moment to regroup after fouling off a pitch, adjusting into a slight crouch. The Nationals trainer tended to the right fielder , but Harper remained in the game.It just didnt feel very good, Harper said. It got a little tense in there. I needed a break real quick. Our trainer got out there and gave me a second. Just definitely didnt feel right. Hopefully we can see what tomorrow has in store for us.As for what caused the issue, Harper could only shrug.I dont know, man. Maybe a pillow. I really have no idea, he explained.The primary cause of pain for Strasburg (15-2) was Eduardo Nunez. The third baseman got four hits, including two triples and a double off Strasburg.There was too much Nunez today. This was his day, Baker said.Brandon Belt homered, doubled and singled for the Giants.They must have eaten some line drives for lunch because there were line drives hit everywhere, Baker cracked.Strasburg was trying to become the first pitcher in the majors with 16 wins this season. Instead, he lasted only 4 2/3 innings in his shortest outing this year, giving up four runs and eight hits.Strasburg struck out eight but allowed two runs in both the fourth and fifth innings. He threw 88 pitches overall.I feel like I was scuffling the whole game, the right-hander said. Yeah, I retired nine of the first 10, but I didnt really feel like I was executing and it just kind of caught up to me.Cain won his third straight start, pitching five shutout innings and scattering five hits. Last Sunday, he threw five no-hit innings to beat the Nationals at home.Nunez had been hitless in his last 16 at-bats, and was just 2 for 20 since being traded over by Minnesota in late July. The AL All-Star scored three runs.Buster Posey drove in two runs for the Giants, who had been struggling at the plate lately before getting 14 hits.SOLO JOBDanny Espinosa drove in the lone Washington run with an eighth-inning single.TRAINERS ROOMNationals: 1B Ryan Zimmerman was placed on the 15-day disabled list Saturday with a bruised left wrist. The move is retroactive to Aug. 1, and OF Brian Goodwin was promoted from Triple-A Syracuse. Goodwin replaced Harper and made his major league debut, and had a flyout in his lone at-bat.UP NEXTGiants: LHP Madison Bumgarner (10-6) tries to rebound after his worst start of the season last Tuesday when he gave up eight runs on 10 hits in five innings during a 13-8 loss at Philadelphia.Nationals: RHP Tanner Roark (11-6) has won five of his last six decisions, including his last two starts when he earned victories over Arizona and San Francisco. Air Jordan 1 Italia . -- Ohio States Urban Meyer has never had any issue acclimating to the biggest stages in college football. Air Jordan 1 Uomo Saldi . -- The St. Johns IceCaps weathered a wild first period with the help of goaltender Jussi Olkinuora, before finding offensive inroads in the second. http://www.airjordan1scontate.it/ . Kyle Denbrook, a soccer player from Saint Marys University, took the CIS male athlete of the week honour. Stanley, a fourth-year business administration student from Charlottetown, scored both goals in a 2-0 win over Dalhousie on Friday and tallied again in a 1-0 win over Saint Marys on Sunday. Scarpe Air Jordan 1 Scontate . MLS Commissioner Don Garber and Miami-Dade County Mayor Carlos Gimenez also will attend the session, which was announced Monday. The league has discussed placing its next two expansion teams in Miami and Atlanta. Air Jordan 1 Scontate .Y. -- Jayna Hefford scored the winning goal Friday as Canada survived a scare with a 4-3 win over Sweden at the Four Nations womens hockey tournament.Hertfordshire Mavericks started their Vitality Superleague season with a comfortable 60-39 win over Celtic Dragons. New Mavs recruits Joline Johansson and Sammy Wallace both impressed as the 2015 runners-up cruised to a comfortable win in the opening fixture on Super Saturday.Loughborough Lightning also made a winning start to their campaign as they completed a convincing 65-34 victory over Yorkshire Jets. The Jets had won both of last seasons fixtures, but they struggled to contain Ugandan shooter Peace Proscovia, who piled on the points for Loughborough. Player of the Match Ama Agbeze gives her thoughts on Loughborough Lightnings win over Yorkshire Jets Ama Agbeze was named as player of the match, just a week after impressing for England, and was satisfied with the Lightnings overall performance.ddddddddddddAgbeze told Sky Sports: I think defensively just to try and gel as a team and I think that was coming together - as hopefully people could see in the game - and then just trying a bit of variety so not just sticking with one thing.Attacking-wise, just being patient with the ball, not losing possession.We probably threw a few too many long balls that were 50-50, so hopefully we can go back to training next week and make sure we dont do those. Also See: Superleague Fixtures Live on Sky Superleague Table Sportswomen Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz