Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

21.02.2019 12:17
all," said Anthopoulos. "I think theres no doubt about that, we thought wed get more out of him offensively, defensively, all of Antworten

TORONTO -- The Toronto Blue Jays made a splash last off-season when they acquired Jose Reyes, Mark Buehrle, John Buck, Emilio Bonifacio and Josh Johnson from the Miami Marlins. That trade didnt get the expected results for Toronto, and general manager Alex Anthopoulos is moving the team in a different direction. Bonifacio was traded by the Blue Jays on Wednesday to the Kansas City Royals for a player to be named later or cash, while Johnson will have an MRI to see how long it will take for him to recover from a strained right forearm. "Clearly they havent played and performed the way we expected them to when we acquired them, theres no doubt about that at all," said Anthopoulos when asked if he was second guessing the Marlins deal. "But the process when you go into these things you know theres no guarantees of performance. "Sometimes you have guys that perform a lot better than you thought they could both internally and externally." Bonifacio hit .218 as a utility player this season with three home runs, 20 runs batted in and 12 stolen bases. He saw time at second base, shortstop and all three outfield positions. Kansas City claimed the 28-year-old on waivers, forcing Anthopoulos to strike a deal. "It just didnt work out," said Blue Jays manager John Gibbons. "Ton of talent, got some opportunities. It just never came together on a consistent basis. We loved the guy, what he brings to the park. He shows up to play, he could make some things happen, there just wasnt enough consistency there." The Toronto front office agreed with Gibbons assessment after the trade with the Royals was complete. "I think we expected him to be a better player, a better player overall," said Anthopoulos. "I think theres no doubt about that, we thought wed get more out of him offensively, defensively, all of it. "That didnt happen. I dont want to diminish his talent or take away his work ethic." Johnson (2-6) has struggled on the mound all season with a 6.20 earned-run average. The right-hander was placed on the 15-day disabled list on Aug. 7 with a strained right forearm. An MRI scheduled for Wednesday night will decide if he plays for Toronto again this season. "Its too hard to tell," said Anthopoulos. "I think well know more tonight and certainly tomorrow and then Ill be able to make a determination." The Royals are 6 1/2 games out of first place in the American League Central and four games back of the second wild-card spot. Trading Bonifacio cleared space on the roster for outfielder Kevin Pillar, who was recalled from Buffalo. Pillar, the Blue Jays 32nd-round pick in the 2011 draft, could make his major-league debut at Rogers Centre on Wednesday night against the Boston Red Sox. "This gives us a chance to bring Pillar up and get a look at him too," said Gibbons. Toronto also announced that outfielder Colby Rasmus was on the 15-day disabled list and recalled popular infielder Munenori Kawasaki. Gibbons said that Kawasakis return to Toronto already had an impact on the Blue Jays clubhouse. "When he walked into the clubhouse you could hear that the noise level rose," said Gibbons. More changes could be in store soon for the last-place Blue Jays, who are 17 games back of the American League East-leading Red Sox. Johnson and Bonifacio are not the only pieces of the Miami trade that have had issues. Although Reyes had a hot start to the season, he missed two and a half months with a severely sprained left ankle. Adidas Shoes From China Wholesale . - Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco is not a fan of his teams use of the wildcat formation, saying "it makes you look like a high school offence. Cheap Adidas Shoes Free Shipping .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. http://www.cheapadidas.us/ . Detroit and Boston are deadlocked, 1-1, and Tigers manager Jim Leyland could be forgiven if he was caught rationalizing instead of dissecting how his club could blow a 5-1 lead late in Game 2. Cheap Adidas Shoes Online China . -- Charlie Graham stopped 67 shots as the Belleville Bulls edged the visiting Guelph Storm 6-5 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. Cheap Adidas Shoes Online .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable.Sebastian Vettel is cautiously optimistic about Ferraris chances of making more of a fight for pole with Mercedes in China - but warned against getting too excited over their pace-setting on Friday. For the first time this season, Ferrari ended the opening day of a race weekend ahead of Mercedes on the timesheet, with their advantage over their rivals two tenths of a second on the supersoft tyres.Ferrari, polesitters just once in dry conditions in the last six seasons and already playing catch-up in this years championship, have trailed Mercedes by an average of 0.7 seconds in Q3 so far this season - but Mercedes believe there is more to come from their rivals. Asked by Sky Sports F1 to assess their pole chances on Saturday, Vettel said: It depends what the others are doing, but I think if we get everything right we could be closer.Practice Two reportBut then it is only Friday today so I wouldnt stress. I wouldnt put too much importance in the times today. After eight successive Mercedes qualifying one-twos, Ferrari head into Saturday knowing they are still likely to qualify with one car on the front row after Lewis Hamilton collected a five-place grid penalty.But predictions for how the grid could shape up for Sundays race are likely to be revised in any case should rain forecast for Saturday in Shanghai hit during the qualifying hour.The weather forecast for tomorrow is a bit uncertain, but we can still improve, added Vettel. The balance of the car was not yet where I want it to be, but overall I think it was a decent day.Despite setting the outright pace in P2, team-mate Kimi Raikkonen was not completely satisfied with the handling of his Ferrari either and suggested the supersoft tyre - the compound he set his fastest lap of 1:36.896 on - was the only one which he had been happy with. David Croft and Paul Di Resta take you through all the headlines from Fridays Practice; and theres interviews with Felipe Massa, Sebastian Vettel and Raikkonen Pirellis quickest and fastest-wearing compound is unlikely to be used beyond the first stint in Sundays race.ddddddddddddI only used the medium in the morning and it didnt feel very good, the Finn told Sky F1. But the softs didnt feel very good, the supersoft was the best, but it is too early to say.Not an easy day, maybe the wind or whatever, it felt very slippery. With the supersoft it improved a bit, but nowhere near ideal.Watch the Chinese GP weekend - LIVE ONLY on Sky Sports F1. The race starts at 7am on Sunday, with build-up underway from 5.30am. Or watch without a contract for £6.99 on NOW TV Whens the Chinese GP on Sky? All the broadcast times you need for this weekends exclusively live race Also See: Whens the Chinese GP on Sky? Five-place grid penalty for Hamilton Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz