Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 51 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

22.02.2019 02:59
ge so to speak. That doesnt mean were older enough to not grow some more.The streak is the second longest in womens college bask Antworten

STORRS, Conn. -- Geno Auriemma expected his young team to go through growing pains early in the season as they adjusted to life without the Huskies Big Three.So far theyve grown up pretty quickly.Freshman Crystal Dangerfield scored 19 points, Katie Lou Samuelson added 16 and No. 3 UConn extended its winning streak to 77 games with a 72-61 victory over second-ranked Baylor on Thursday night.I think we grew up a lot, Auriemma said . Came of age so to speak. That doesnt mean were older enough to not grow some more.The streak is the second longest in womens college basketball history, standing 13 short of the school record set by the Huskies from 2008-10. With stars Breanna Stewart, Morgan Tuck and Moriah Jefferson gone to the WNBA, Auriemma wasnt sure what to expect from his team early.So far hes been impressed after victories over No. 12 Florida State and now Baylor.What I saw today was surprising, the Hall of Fame coach said.With the game tied at 54 early in the fourth quarter, UConn took over. The Huskies scored 16 of the next 18 points to put the game away. Dangerfield, a diminutive guard, made a spectacular layup with 4:03 left that brought the near sellout crowd to its feet and made it 62-56. Baylor (2-1) couldnt recover.I wont disappear in big games, Dangerfield said. I want to attack. I want to be in those situations. I feel like I have the experience to do it, so Ill be there.Unlike during the 75 games leading into this season where the Huskies (2-0) won every game by double digits and most were decided by halftime, this seasons squad has had to pull out its first two wins in the final quarter.We can fight. We can push back. I think we kind of showed the rest of the country, like OK, its not going to be as easy as you think it is to beat UConn this year, Gabby Williams said.Trailing 40-38 midway through the third quarter, UConn scored 12 of the next 13 points to open up the lead. Kia Nurse got the run started with a jumper and Dangerfield capped it with a 3-pointer.Baylor wouldnt go away, going on a 12-2 run to tie the game at 54 early in the fourth quarter. Alexis Jones, who led the Lady Bears with 23 points, keyed the spurt.UConn contained 6-foot-7 Baylor sophomore Kalani Brown. She had 25 points and 19 rebounds in a win over No. 9 UCLA on Monday. She had just nine points and five rebounds against the Huskies as she was saddled by foul trouble.I thought we faced a lot of adversity tonight, Baylor coach Kim Mulkey said. Calls, momentum. We hung in there even through mistakes. We got to crunch time and we had wasted possessions. Those things have to be fixed and they will.BIG PICTURE:Baylor: The Lady Bears were trying to get a measure of revenge, as the Huskies ended their 69-game home winning streak on Jan. 13, 2014. That was the last meeting between the teams until Thursday. ... Preseason All-America Nina Davis was scoreless in 24 minutes.UConn: Two games in and the Huskies have already played two of the top 12 teams in the country. Before the regular season is finished, UConn will have played six of the other top eight teams in the poll. Its the first time the Huskies have opened the season with two ranked opponents since 1998-99. They played three consecutive ranked teams (Duke, Arkansas and UCLA) that season. ... The Huskies have won 50 straight home games. ... The UConn Huskies unveiled their championship banner from last season before the game.POLL IMPLICATIONS:UConn should move up at least one spot in the poll while Baylor will drop at least one place.SERIES HISTORY:These teams played five times between 2010 and 2014 -- the only meetings between the storied programs until Thursday night.UP NEXT:Baylor: After playing back-to-back top 10 teams, the Lady Bears return home to face Mississippi Valley State on Sunday. Baylor has only played top 10 teams in the first three games of the season one other time, in 2012. The Lady Bears split those games, beating Kentucky and losing to Stanford.UConn: The Huskies travel to LSU to face the Tigers on Sunday.---Follow Doug on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/dougfeinberg Cheap Nike Free China Wholesale . Francis told several hundred members of the European Olympic Committees that when sport "is considered only in economic terms and consequently for victory at every cost . Cheap Nike Free Online . Ryan Garbutt had a goal and two assists as Dallas snapped a six-game losing streak with a 5-2 victory over the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night. http://www.wholesalenikefree.com/ . Scott Kazmir allowed four hits in seven shutout innings, Michael Brantley hit a two-run homer in a three-run first inning and the Indians maintained their hold on an AL wild-card spot with a 4-1 win over the Houston Astros on Saturday night. Nike Free Clearance . Pence singled in the winning run with no outs in the ninth inning to give the Giants a 7-6 victory over the San Diego Padres on Sunday. Clearance Nike Free . Its the second straight game Bell has scored in extra time for Kelowna, which beat the Brandon Wheat Kings 6-5 on Friday, and he now has four game-winning goals on the season. SAN JOSE, Calif. -- Brandon Clarke had 18 points and nine rebounds and San Jose State tied a program record with 30 assists in a 109-70 win over Life Pacific on Saturday.Cody Schwartz added 17 points for the Spartans (5-4), who had their second 100-point game in a season for the first time since 1970-71.San Jose State was 13 of 25 from 3-point range and 39 of 71 overall from the field. Ryan Welage had 14 points, Gary Williams Jr. and Jaycee Hillsman scored 11 each and Terrelll Brown 10.ddddddddddddThe NCCAA-member Warriors shot nearly as well (13 of 28) as the Spartans from 3-point range. But San Jose State had 17 more overall attempts from the field thanks to a 48-18 edge in rebounding, including 19-2 on the offensive glass.Ramez Michail and Mark Eden had 15 points each and Edgardo Campos added 12 for Life Pacific. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz