Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

22.02.2019 02:59
ached 30 points, but Hartley lost possession as he dived over Bristols line following a lineout surge.Bristol, though, had all i Antworten

Northampton gatecrashed Bristols Aviva Premiership homecoming after three first-half tries set up a comfortable victory at Ashton Gate.George North, number eight Louis Picamoles and Norths fellow wing Ken Pisi all breached Bristols defence during a dominant spell as the west country clubs first Premiership home fixture since 2009 ended in a 32-10 defeat.Saints could even afford to see their England captain Dylan Hartley go off at half-time - it was not immediately clear whether or not he had suffered an injury - and still emerge victorious, with fly-half Stephen Myler kicking two penalties and two conversions and Hartleys replacement Mike Haywood claiming a bonus point-clinching injury-time try that Harry Mallinder converted.Bristol enjoyed a far stronger second-half performance after being brushed aside during the opening 40 minutes, with Ross McMillan touching down and fly-half Tusi Pisi adding a conversion to en earlier penalty, but life is not about to get any easier for them, as their next three games are against Wasps, Exeter and Saracens.Bristol were without Wales international centre Gavin Henson due to a leg injury, so Ben Mosses partnered Will Hurrell in midfield and there was also a call-up for lock Ian Evans. Saints Wales star North, meanwhile, made his first start of the season, with Myler replacing Mallinder.And Northampton enjoyed a flying start, taking an eight-point lead in as many minutes after Myler kicked a penalty and North finished off a slick move that included an impressive defence-splitting pass from Hartley, before Tusi Pisi opened Bristols account with an angled penalty.Bristol, despite the optimism generated by a narrow bonus defeat against Harlequins last weekend, then conceded 17 points in six minutes as Northampton stormed clear, albeit helped by a controversial decision.Referee Craig Maxwell-Keys needed assistance from television match official Graham Hughes before awarding Picamoles a close-range try, but Maxwell-Keys then appeared to get it horribly wrong as Ken Pisi skipped outside Tom Varndells weak challenge and sprinted over, despite looking to have a foot in touch.Another Myler conversion, added to an earlier penalty, meant that Saints led 25-3 and were within sight of a try-scoring bonus point as Bristol battled to cope with the demands of the Premiership following seven years out of English rugbys top flight.Bristol had to absorb further pressure before half-time, yet Saints should have reached 30 points, but Hartley lost possession as he dived over Bristols line following a lineout surge.Bristol, though, had all it to do, trailing by 22 points at the interval and having shown no obvious sign of finding a way back into the contest.Hartley did not reappear for the second period, being replaced by Haywood, before Mallinder went on for George Pisi in midfield as Saints looked to reassert their control and territorial dominance.But Bristol struck first in the second half, capitalising on a strong run by Mosses as former Northampton forward McMillan barged over Saints line for a try that Tusi Pisi converted to give the home side a glimmer of hope.That was as good as it got for Bristol, though, with North going close to posting his second try before Bristol withstood late pressure until Haywood crashed over and Mallinder converted as Saints bounced back after last weekends home defeat against Bath. Buy Air Max 270 . -- New England Revolution goalkeeper Matt Reis is retiring after a 16-year career to become the goalie coach for the Los Angeles Galaxy. Cheap Air Max 270 Free Shipping . The news was first reported on Gonzalezs Twitter account and confirmed by the Rockies. Gonzalez has a six-week window before position players have their first workout at spring training in Arizona. http://www.discountairmax270.com/ . Brazilian national coach Luiz Felipe Scolari has confirmed that the veteran goalkeeper is set to join Toronto on loan, saying it will help him be ready for the World Cup. Wholesale Air Max 270 China . "No difference at all," chirped U.S. roommate and linemate James van Riemsdyk. "Its still the same cranky Phil. Cheap Air Max 270 Wholesale .Y. - New York City has been selected to host the NBA All-Star weekend in 2015, with the game played at Madison Square Garden and the slam dunk contest and other skills events held at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn. CLEVELAND -- Hue Jackson tapped his right hand on the side of the podium as he tried to find a way to describe being 0-12 in his first season as the Cleveland Browns coach. As he spoke, his eyes started to well up and his voice broke ever so slightly.Being 0-12 is probably ... the hardest thing ever, Jackson said after the teams 12th loss in 12 games, 27-13 to the New York Giants.Jackson quickly composed himself, but this was the first real sign of emotion that the coach has shown in a long season. The more he spoke, the more it was evident that every loss is taking a piece out of him.Its been a long 12 weeks, Jackson said. Sundays news conference started about 20 to 30 minutes late.Jackson said he simply had a regular postgame assessment with management that went long, and he said he is not worried about his job.Im going to be here, he said. But he also said hes going through something hes never experienced.I dont like losing, Jackson said. I never have and never will. Ive had my butt kicked up enough over my shoulders enough this season that I really dont need my butt kicked anymore.The Browns are every bit of their record. Opponents have not scored fewer than 24 points in a game. The Browns have started three quarterbacks and had seven different players throw a pass. The past four games, the offense has scored 10, 7, 9 and 13 points.Jackson would not second-guess his decision to gut the roster -- he called it a reboot --?and load it with rookies. When Sundays game started, 18 of the teams 53 players were rookies.Im not going to get into all that, Jackson said. None of that matters right now. We have the team we have, and Im just going to keep coaching the heck out of them.As he has done all season, Jackson said the responsibility and blame is his. But he also said thhat given the roster and the events of the season, everything has to go perfectly for the Browns to win.ddddddddddddAnd its not going to be perfect, he said.The players stand behind Jackson, saying he has maintained the same attitude with them all season.It is hard on everybody, quarterback Josh McCown said. It is really frustrating because you see the effort put in every week and the way that everybody (is working) and the way that coach Jackson is leading the team and the energy that he brings, no matter what our record says.A week ago, after the Browns loss to the Steelers, Jackson spoke extra long in the locker room. On Sunday, Jackson spoke long with management.I think its tough to be in the situation were in because everybody wants an answer, he said. Its this, its that, its exactly this. Well, Im not going to give you an answer. What it is, is coach Jackson. When the season started, Jackson said the Browns would win by hook or by crook.It hasnt happened, but Jackson said he believes his players have not quit, and he believes this struggle will not last.I told our players, and I mean this and Im going to tell all of you: This will be the last time, this year, that we ever feel the way we feel, he said. I know that in my heart. I know that without question.With a bye coming and games remaining against Cincinnati, at Buffalo, against San Diego and at Pittsburgh, Jackson said theres four opportunities to win, theres another four opportunities to lose.Battered and emotional as he is, Jackson still has not lost all of his bravado.Youre going to get us, you better get us now, he said. And Im not feeling like this next year. There is no way. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz