Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

17.09.2018 11:24
t something. What could you do to be an Olympic athlete? And to be here now, its quite amazing.Good question. If not for golf, w Antworten

RIO DE JANEIRO -- Jordan Spieth and Rickie Fowler planned to be roommates in Rio for the Olympics, right up until the final day to commit and Spieth decided to withdraw. He texted Fowler to apologize, and Fowler responded with a playful message, Youre just going to be jealous when I get that gold.Fowler isnt waiting for golf to start to make good on his word.He was the first of the four Americans to arrive in Rio, taking part in the opening ceremony. He has been hanging with other athletes at the Olympic village, including the divers. He tweeted a photo of meeting Jamaican diver Yona Knight-Wisdom . He was headed to swimming on Tuesday night.And apparently there are plenty of texts back home.As far as making guys jealous back home or wherever they might be, I feel like Im doing a pretty good job of it, and there may be some personal messages that have been sent back and forth that I was definitely showing them that were having a good time down here, Fowler said.Fowler got a new roommate when Bubba Watson moved in with him. They were the two Americans who would have qualified no matter who withdrew for whatever reason. Patrick Reed got in for Dustin Johnson, and Kuchar replaced Spieth.Johnson cited the Zika virus and his plans for more children. Spieth was less specific, though he was emphatic that Zika was not the sole reason.Either way, the replacements were having a blast.I had secretly fingers-crossed hoping players would pull out, Kuchar said, the most unlikely of Olympians.Countries are allowed a maximum of four players provided they were in the top 15 by July 11. In his final event, on his final hole, Kuchar made a 12-foot birdie to earn just enough points to hold down No. 15. And here is, touring Rio with his wife, going to table tennis on Monday night.Its one of those things, as a fan of sport, its kind of a boyhood dream, Kuchar said. If it wasnt golf, just something. What could you do to be an Olympic athlete? And to be here now, its quite amazing.Good question. If not for golf, what kind of Olympian would he like to be?Im a huge fan of all racket games, said Kuchar, who won a consolation title in 2009 in the USTA National Husband-Wife Doubles Championship with wife Sybi, who played tennis at Georgia Tech. It would be a hard one to pick. Id say either full decathlon or modern pentathlon.Kuchar, Reed and Watson all arrived Monday after playing The Travelers Championship in Connecticut, but they were making up for lost time by taking it all in.Bubbas choice?Im trying to go watch Denmark play handball, he said. His agent is Danish.Reed said he looked forward to when his daughter was old enough to realize he was an Olympian. He has watched the Olympics and said every sport, no matter what it is, features the best in the world.Reed doesnt begrudge the two Americans who chose not to play, or any of the other top players such as Jason Day, Rory McIlroy and Adam Scott.There were some reasons on why some of the guys felt it was necessary for them not to be here, Reed said. But when it comes down to me, any time I can put on the red, white and blue ... Im going to hop on the first flight I can.Fowler said he has seen a couple of mosquitoes but nothing crazy. He feels secure in his travels around Rio. He said some of the athletes he has met have asked about those who didnt come, but he didnt describe it as disappointment.I have had a very warm welcome from fellow U.S. athletes and other athletes around the village, almost thanking me for being here, Fowler said. Its a really cool feeling to see them, and them kind of reaching out. They in a way appreciate we wanted to make the trip down and wanted to represent our country. So it gives you a little bit more appreciation for what the Olympics is.And it gives him a little more ammunition for his texts. Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 . After the whistle, Thornton skated the length of the ice, pulled Orpik to the ice from behind and punched him in the face several times. Yeezy Boost 350 V2 For Sale . -- Hunter Smith scored the winner with just 12 seconds remaining in the third period as the Oshawa Generals edged the host Sarnia Sting 5-4 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. http://www.yeezyshoesforsalecheap.com/ .Y. -- Canadas Kaillie Humphries and Heather Moyse have another World Cup gold medal after winning the two-women bobsled race on Saturday in Lake Placid, N. Adidas Yeezy Price In Usa . Miller finished in two minutes, 6.09 seconds, one day before the first medal race on the Alpine schedule. The 36-year-old American also turned in the top time in Thursdays opening training session. Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Price . Pert has formerly spent time as an assistant coach with Cardiff City, Coventry City, and Bahrain mens national team. "Martyn is a highly-respected coach with experience at the top levels in England," said Whitecaps FC head coach Carl Robinson. Monday, Ryen Russillo and Danny Kanell welcome ESPN NFL Insider Mark Dominik (1:15 p.m. ET), Louisville QB Lamar Jackson (1:45), ESPN NFL analyst Tim Hasselbeck (2:00) and ESPN NFL Insider Louis Riddick (3:00).Todays main topics:? Bengals-Giants preview? CFB Week 11 reactionText us at 737776 (msg&data rates may apply) or tweet us at twitter.ddddddddddddcom/RussilloShow -- well be with you from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. ET on ESPN Radio and ESPNRadio.com. Nike NFL Jerseys China China NFL Hoodies Wholesale NFL T-shirts Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Hoodies NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Stitched Jerseys Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Stitched Jerseys Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz