Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 58 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

23.02.2019 03:00
who whose contract was not renewed earlier this month despite leading Memphis to a 56-26 record and a Western Conference finals Antworten

A person familiar with the situation says Memphis is negotiating with assistant Dave Joerger to become the Grizzlies head coach. The person spoke to The Associated Press Tuesday on condition of anonymity because the final deal hasnt been reached yet. ESPN.com first reported the negotiations. This would be Joergers first NBA head coaching job. He had been an assistant the past six seasons with the Grizzlies under coach Marc Iavaroni and later Lionel Hollins, who whose contract was not renewed earlier this month despite leading Memphis to a 56-26 record and a Western Conference finals appearance. The Grizzlies also interviewed George Karl, the NBA coach of the year before being fired by Denver, Chicago Bulls assistant Ed Pinckney and former Phoenix coach Alvin Gentry. Custom Houston Astros Jerseys . PETERSBURG, Fla. Anthony Gose Jersey . -- Charlie Graham stopped 67 shots as the Belleville Bulls edged the visiting Guelph Storm 6-5 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. http://www.astrosteamproshop.com/Astros-Jose-Cruz-Jr-Kids-Jersey/ . As the crowd erupted, Davis knocked the ball off the glass and back into his hands. With 1:14 to go in overtime, Davis sixth block also became his 17th rebound. That, along with his 32 points -- which tied a career high -- proved too much for Denver to overcome, and the Pelicans held on for their third straight victory, 111-107 on Sunday night. Hector Rondon Jersey . -- Former San Diego Chargers safety Paul Oliver was found dead at his Atlanta-area home Tuesday night, and a medical examiner said Wednesday that the ex-player committed suicide. Tyler Clippard Jersey . -- In a span of seven Washington Redskins offensive plays, Justin Tuck sacked Robert Griffin III four times. AVONDALE, Ariz. -- Matt Kenseths misfortune gave Joey Logano a chance to race for the championship.In an improbable turn of events, Kenseth came within two laps of a spot in next week in the title-deciding finale to eliminated from NASCARs playoffs. Logano was gifted a victory Sunday that put him in the final four after a tense double-overtime event at Phoenix International Raceway.Kenseth had the win in hand until a late caution sent the race to extra laps. Although he cleared traffic on the restart, his teammate Kyle Busch had contact with Alex Bowman that altered Bowmans racing line.Kenseths spotter told the driver he was clear, but he actually cut down on Bowman and the contact caused him to crash.Logano saw the sequence unfolding, let off his gas early, and slid into the lead after the accident. He then held off Busch in the second overtime for the win that qualified him for the championship next week at Homestead-Miami Speedway. Prior to Kenseths accident, Logano was in danger of elimination.Im like `Oh, shoot, were out, and it was going to be so close there at the end to try to get ourselves through, and next thing you know the caution comes out and the whole game changes, Logano said. We find ourselves as the leader and we win the race. Thats NASCAR racing at its finest.Logano won the race -- the second time in this Chase he used a victory in an elimination race to advance -- and will race for his first Sprint Cup title next Sunday. Hell be trying to give Roger Penske a season sweep during its 50th anniversary season. Simon Pagenaud won the IndyCar title in September.Ive never felt this good about a win before, Logano said. There was so much on the line and everyone brings their A-game when it comes to winning championships and this team did it.I feel like I just won the Daytona 500 again.Busch finished second and earned a chance to defend last years title. Hell meet Joe Gibbs Racing teammate Carl Edwards and Jimmie Johnson, who is seeking a record-tying seventh championship, in Homestead.JGR, which was trying to get all four of its Toyotas into the final , wound up with only two and Busch wasnt feeling celebratory. He believed his contact with Bowman triggered the accident that wrecked Kenseths season.Its really unfortunate and devastating to have the race come down like that, Busch said. Thats so frustrating and aggravating, and I feel horrible.Eliminated from the playoffs on Sunday were Kevin Harvick, an eight-time winner at Phoenix who had raced in the last two finales, as well as his Stewart-Haas Racing teammate Kurt Busch.dddddddddddd Gibbs drivers Kenseth and Denny Hamlin were also knocked out of the field.Disappointing would be the way to put it lightly, Kenseth said. Finish that race five minutes before that, looked like we had a chance to go race for a championship. It was a big swing in 10 or 15 minutes.Hamlin finished seventh after a bizarre decision not to pit with the rest of the field for track position. Although it gave him a brief lead, he was no match for drivers with fresh tires.I knew it was going to be an uphill climb, Hamlin said.PIT ROAD PENALTIES: NASCAR picked Sunday to enforce a rule against passing the pace car when a driver dips onto pit road for a stop. Martin Truex Jr. and Jimmie Johnson were both penalized for the infraction, and the punishment was holding the car for a lap on pit road.Johnson and crew chief Chad Knaus were incredulous.I dont understand that in the least little bit, Johnson said on his radio. This is absolutely ridiculous, NASCAR. I have no clue what I did wrong.Johnson said hell ask for clarification this week.In 15 years, that has never been a concern, and I was always told that the last thing NASCAR wanted to do would be to penalize the leader, Johnson said. I am still baffled, and I dont know if I will stop being baffled.BOWMAN OUT FRONT: Alex Bowman badly wants a job for next year, and his continued strong pace as the replacement driver for Dale Earnhardt Jr. is giving him a solid case to present to prospective employers.Bowman had led just nine laps in his first 79 career Sprint Cup races. Six of those laps were earlier this year driving Earnhardts Chevrolet. A pole-winning run for Sundays race helped Bowman lead a race-high 194 laps and was attempting to win the race before the late accident. He faded to sixth, and felt bad about his incident with Kenseth.I hate it for Matt. I would have raced the hell out of him for the win, but definitely dont want to do that, Bowman said. Hate that, and it ruined our day, too. So its unfortunate.UP NEXT: The season finale at Homestead, where the championship will be decided. Harvick won the race in 2014 to win his championship, and Kyle Busch won last year to claim the title. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz