Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 Svbway to Sally
jokergreen0220 Offline

23.02.2019 09:14
though. You cant Antworten

Calgary Stampeders wide receiver Maurice Price caused a stir Monday with a negative tweet about Michael Sam, and the team isnt happy about it. Yu Darvish Jersey . The Stampeders issued a statement condemning Prices actions. “The Calgary Stampeders are outraged by the offensive comments made today in tweets from Maurice Prices account, The comments are repugnant and in no way reflect the organizations views or values. The matter will now be dealt with internally.” Price tweeted: "My faith wont allow me to ACCEPT what took place over the weekend! Sorry, NOT sorry! #AdamAndEve #NotAdamAndAdam." In the since-deleted tweet, Price was referring to Sam, who is openly gay, being drafted by the St. Louis Rams of the NFL. When Sam recieved news he was drafted, he gave his boyfriend a kiss on national television. Sam was picked by the Rams in the seventh round of the NFL draft Saturday, becoming the first openly gay player drafted by a pro football team. While the Stampeders stated they would deal with Price internally, the CFL may still levy a punishment for the tweet. Ryne Sandberg Jersey . - Because they didnt go into Beast Mode, the Seattle Seahawks found themselves in Spin Mode. Joe Maddon Jersey .com) - Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James will sit out Thursdays game against the Oklahoma City Thunder with left knee soreness. http://www.thecubsteamshop.com/Cubs-Carlos-Zambrano-Kids-Jersey/ . Louis Cardinals are one of Major League Baseballs model franchises.TAMPA, Fla. - Cedric Paquette and Ben Bishop helped the Tampa Bay Lightning keep up their winning play at home.Paquette scored his fifth goal in the last three games, Bishop made 34 saves, and the Atlantic Division-leading Lightning beat the Columbus Blue Jackets 3-1 on Saturday night for their franchise-best 10th straight home victory.I dont know if were necessarily a better team (at home), Bishop said. Obviously weve had better results. Now were going to be on the road quite a bit this month coming up and weve got to take what weve done at home and take it on the road.Tampa Bay is 21-4-1 at home, compared to 11-11-3 on the road. The Lightning play eight (all against the Western Conference) of 12 February games away from home.Brett Connolly and Valtteri Filppula also scored for Tampa Bay, which hasnt lost at home since a 5-3 loss to Washington on Dec. 9. Bishop lost his shutout bid when Ryan Johansen scored with 3:26 remaining.Curtis McElhinney stopped 31 shots for the Blue Jackets, who are 0-18-0 when trailing entering the third period. Columbus has been outscored 58-38 in the third period.Theyre a fast team, Columbus coach Todd Richards said. I thought we skated with them. I thought our compete was there. Gave them two goals, though. You cant give good teams goals. Theyre a good enough team to earn them on their own, but we had two opportunities with pucks on our stick and we turned it over and the pucks in the back of our net.Connolly opened the scoring with 23.5 seconds left in the first. The goal came 2 minutes after McElhinney made a pair of nice saves on Tyler JJohnson. Jon Lester Jersey. Paquette doubled the lead midway through the third period. He had gone 29 games without a goal before his current three-game goal-scoring stretch.I dont think I changed anything, Paquette said. Ive been doing the same thing before games and the same thing on the ice. Its been crazy, but I enjoy it.Filppula made it 3-0 just 1:41 later.Brandon Dubinsky had his short-handed backhander during a 2-on-1 beat Bishop but hit the post midway through the first. Earlier in the period, Bishop stopped an in-close backhander by Cam Atkinson.McElhinney also made a stretched-out pad save near the post on Ryan Callahans power-play breakaway with 9 minutes to go in the second.Tampa Bays high-scoring line of Johnson, Ondrej Palat and Nikita Kucherov (combined 128 points) were held pointless and have just one assist over the last five games, a stretch in which the Lightning won four of five.Were getting strong effort from a lot of different players, Lightning coach Jon Copper said.NOTES: Blue Jackets D Jordon Leopold was in the lineup for the first time since Dec. 13 and played 10 shifts at forward. Its an opportunity for me. Thats the way I look at it. I havent played a game in nearly two months. I was excited when I got the phone call. ... Columbus D Ryan Murray returned after missing 36 games with a knee injury and had an assist. ... Blue Jackets LW Matt Calvert didnt play due to illness. ... Lightning rookie Jonathan Drouin assisted on Paquettes goal and has four assists in the last three games. ... Tampa Bay is 22-0-1 when ahead after two periods. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz