Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

24.02.2019 14:18
efense had too many players on the field but confirmed the play and the game was over.The win sets up a big game next week at ho Antworten

AUSTIN, Texas -- Kennedy McKoy ran for two touchdowns and No. 16 West Virginias defense withstood a final pass attempt into the end zone to earn a tough 24-20 win over Texas on Saturday that kept alive the Mountaineers Big 12 championship hopes.Skyler Howard passed for 269 yards and a touchdown for West Virginia (8-1, 5-1, No. 11 AP), which allowed Texas running back DOnta Foreman 167 yards rushing but kept him out of the end zone.Texas last shot to win came on the final play when Longhorns (5-5, 3-4) quarterback Shane Buechele lobbed a pass high into the end zone but it floated too far and was incomplete. Game officials checked replay to see if West Virginias defense had too many players on the field but confirmed the play and the game was over.The win sets up a big game next week at home for the Mountaineers against Big 12 leader Oklahoma. The Mountaineers have not yet won a league title since joining the Big 12 in 2012.They wanted to get this win pretty bad, West Virginia coach Dana Holgorsen said. Our goal has always been to win the Big 12.Foremans 11th consecutive 100-yard game tied former Heisman Trophy winner Earl Campbells Texas school record.THE TAKEAWAYWest Virginia: The Mountaineers came in with the Big 12s best defense and lived up to the billing. Most of Foremans yards came early and the Mountaineers pounded him and Buechele in the second half. The West Virginia offense had four turnovers, three by Howard, but the defense surrendered just seven points off those.They give (Foreman) the ball and ride him. We had to stop him and make others make plays. We did that, said West Virginia linebacker Al-Rasheed Benton.Texas: The pressure is back on coach Charlie Strong, who now has three consecutive five-loss seasons. Texas looked to be turning things around with big wins over Baylor and Texas Tech, but the numbers game is catching up to Strong, who is facing intense speculation that he could be fired. Texas is still trying to get bowl-eligible.I can worry about that, and I really dont worry about that, Strong said of his tenuous job status. I have a really good group of guys and I know they are going to play for me.UP NEXTWest Virginia: The Mountaineers return home next Saturday to host Big 12 leader Oklahoma in a game with huge implications for the league title.Texas: The Longhorns go on the road to Kansas next Saturday. Discount Hoodies . PAUL, Minn. Cheap Hoodies Free Shipping . -- Stanfords Kevin Danser knelt on one knee and hardly moved on the sideline as Michigan State celebrated its Rose Bowl victory and his Cardinal teammates made their way to the locker room. http://www.cheaphoodiesfromchina.com/ . Westbrook has missed 27 games since having a procedure on Dec. 27 to deal with swelling in his injured right knee — the third operation on the knee in nine months. Cheap Hoodies For Sale . -- In a span of seven Washington Redskins offensive plays, Justin Tuck sacked Robert Griffin III four times. Cheap Authentic Hoodies . -- Aldon Smith believes he is on the path to being sober for good. It was the top of the fourth inning. The Seattle Mariners led the Los Angeles Angels 2-1. The Halos were fighting for a playoff spot and Jesus Montero was at the plate. The pitch count was 2-2 when he launched a ball deep to center that looked like a no-doubter off the bat.But Mike Trout, the 2014 American League MVP, thought he still might have a chance.As soon as he hit it, I thought it was gone. Seeing it, he did hit it high. I knew he barreled it. I just told myself get to the wall, see if it was going over by a lot, Trout told ESPN.com recently, recalling the play. The only chance I had was to tell myself to climb and it was, as a kid, one of those things you wanted to do -- climb the wall and take a home run. It was just like a perfect opportunity to go up there, and when I climbed the wall, just have a chance to reach up.According to MLBs Statcast, his first step was made in 0.56 seconds. He ramped up to a maximum speed of 17.4 mph. He covered 88.4 feet while the ball was airborne, with a route efficiency rating of 97.7 percent. When he reached the wall, he angled his cleats into the green padding and hoisted his left knee into the air, outstretching his left arm to snag the ball at the 396-feet marker with virtually his whole torso elevated above the wall.Since his MLB debut on July 8, 2011, Trout has nine home run robberies, the most of any major league player, according to research from ESPN Stats and Information. But the one against Montero stands out because of the level of precision it required.He seemed to have done everything perfectly, which was essential. Even if he had gauged the balls trajectory and timed everything correctly, there remained plenty of margin for error.Its something where you climb the wall, and if youre not in the right spot, youre a foot to the right or to the left, but everything was perfect. I got up to it, reached as far as I can and caught it.Trout came down with the ball, sending the crowd into aan absolute frenzy and prompting in-game announcers to proclaim: That might be one of the most amazing plays you ever see at a baseball game! while chuckling in giddy excitement.ddddddddddddTrout, for the most part, was pretty subdued. He tried to suppress a smile, chomping exaggeratedly on his gum. He allowed himself to let out one brief exclamation and pointed to a teammate. Still, it was obvious he was amped.It was pretty insane. It was just one of them ones where youre just like Wow. Obviously one of the best catches I ever made, Trout said. We messed around with it in [batting practice], but in the game, we never really have the situation where Ive had the opportunity. It was just one of those moments that happened in the game, a big moment and it saved the three runs.For as memorable as it was for Trout, it was just as much so for Montero, though the play surely evoked an entirely different set of feelings. He was good-natured about it, though, and gave Trout credit where credit was due.He came up to me the next time we played em, and we were joking around with it, Montero said. Like I said, everything was perfect, getting back to the wall, jumping up, climbing up, positioning and obviously the ball was catchable.Trout has given consideration to which he prefers: hitting a home run himself, which he has done plenty of times, or robbing someone else of a surefire home run, as he did with Montero last season.It depends on the situation, he said. Obviously, people ask me: What would you rather do, hit a home run or rob someone of a home run? But I think a walkoff home run is a lot more special. Yeah, your teammates at home plate celebrating waiting for you, pretty special.Though this particular play still qualifies, too.It was a special moment for me in my career, Trout said. Everything worked out perfect. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz