Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

25.02.2019 05:10
Kang led to four unearned runs and Pittsburgh fell to Atlanta 5-2 on Thursday night.The Braves, who have the majors worst record Antworten

ATLANTA -- Ryan Vogelsong provided a real pro outing in his first start in more than two months.It was a rare bright spot that wasnt enough to rescue the struggling Pirates from another loss to the lowly Braves.Vogelsong threw six strong innings but two errors by Jung Ho Kang led to four unearned runs and Pittsburgh fell to Atlanta 5-2 on Thursday night.The Braves, who have the majors worst record, won two of three for only their second home series win of the season.The Pirates, who began the night three games behind NL wild-card leaders Los Angeles and St. Louis, have lost five of six.The 39-year-old Vogelsong made his return after suffering facial fractures when he was hit by Jordan Lyles pitch in his start against Colorado on May 23. He had surgery on June 2.Vogelsong allowed only one run in six innings and left with the game tied 1-1.Real pro outing, Hurdle said. Fun to watch. A really blue-collar performance.The start of the game was delayed 1 hour, 16 minutes by rain.Its just typical of me that Ive got to wait two months to pitch a game and then have a rain delay on top of that, Vogelsong said.Despite the delay, Vogelsong was sharp. He had six strikeouts with only one walk and allowed only three hits.That was great, he said. It felt real good.Felipe Rivero (0-4) walked Adonis Garcia with one out in the seventh, and Garcia moved to second on Ender Inciartes single. Garcia, who has only two steals this season, broke for third base as the left-handed Rivero held the ball on the mound.Rivero finally threw to third, but Kang dropped the throw for an error, allowing Garcia to score.Garcia said he noticed Rivero ignoring baserunners.I just happened to notice on his previous pitches that the pitcher was kind of just taking one look back and then settling before going into the pitch, Garcia said through a translator.Pirates manager Clint Hurdle said Rivero recovered in time to make a throw Kang should have handled.Inciarte moved to second on the play and scored on Jeff Francoeurs pinch-hit single to center field.Another error by Kang, who whiffed on Erick Aybars grounder, helped the Braves score two run in the eighth.David Freese cut Atlantas lead to 3-2 with a homer to right off Chris Withrow in the eighth.Jim Johnson pitched the ninth for his seventh save in 10 chances.Braves rookie right-hander Tyrell Jenkins allowed one run on three hits and four walks in six innings. He has at least four walks in four straight starts.WATCHING FROM HOME PLATEPirates pinch-hitter John Jaso hit into a broken-bat double play in the seventh on a grounder off Hunter Cervenka (1-0). Jaso didnt leave the batters box. Hurdle said Jaso thought the grounder to first was foul.STREAKSInciarte had two hits, extending Atlantas longest hitting streak of the season to 15 games. Aybar has a 10-game hitting streak.BOSCAN RELEASEDThe Pirates released RHP Wilfredo Boscan, who had been on the Triple-A Indianapolis DL with a strained oblique, to clear a spot on the 40-man roster for Vogelsong. Boscan was 1-1 with a 6.46 ERA in six games, including one start, with Pittsburgh this season. IF Max Moroff, who made his major league debut on Sunday, was optioned to Indianapolis to open a spot on the 25-man roster.TRAINERS ROOMPirates 2B Josh Harrison was 1-for-3 in his first appearance since leaving Sundays game with right leg discomfort after colliding with Milwaukees Keon Broxton on a play at first base. ... Hurdle said C Francisco Cervelli is feeling better after being hit by a pitch, cracking his batting helmet, on Tuesday night. Cervelli grounded out as a pinch-hitter to end the game.UP NEXTPirates: Rookie RHP Jameson Taillon (2-2, 3.52) will look for his first win since June 29 at Seattle when the Pirates open a weekend series at Cincinnati on Friday night.Braves: Rookie Joel De La Cruz (0-3, 3.80) will make his fourth start when the Braves open a road trip against Jaime Garcia and the St. Louis Cardinals.St. Louis Cardinals Comprar Zapatillas Online Baratas . Kozun faked to the forehand and beat Monsters starter, Calvin Pickard, pad side in the second round for the winner. Spencer Abbott also scored in the shootout for the Marlies (25-13-4). Zapatillas Baratas España .5 million, one-year contract on Friday. Hawkins, who turns 41 in December, will compete with Rex Brothers for the closers role at spring training. http://www.barataszapatillas.es/ .35 million, one-year contract that avoided salary arbitration. Plouffe batted .254 with 14 home runs and 52 RBIs in 477 at-bats last season, his second as a regular in the lineup. Zapatillas España Baratas . Brad Jacobs and his Sault Ste. Marie, Ont., team took control of the game early. Zapatillas Baratas Outlet España . Galatasaray said in a statement on its website Monday that Mancini signed a three-year contract and will be paid 3.5 million euros for the upcoming season, with his salary upped to 4. NEW YORK -- If this is how Serena Williams serves when she cant practice properly because her right shoulder is sore, watch out when shes 100 percent healthy.A year after falling two wins short of a calendar-year Grand Slam by bowing out in the US Open semifinals, Williams showed zero signs of shoulder trouble on Tuesday night as she began her bid for a record-breaking 23rd major title.She hit 12 aces and reached 121 mph on her powerful serve during a 6-3, 6-3 victory over Ekaterina Makarova, a potentially tricky first-round opponent at Flushing Meadows.I was pleased with my serve, because I havent been hitting a lot of serves at all, the 34-year-old Williams said. In practice, none of them were going in, so I was definitely excited about that.Since equaling Steffi Grafs mark for most Grand Slam singles trophies in the Open era, which dates to 1968, by earning No. 22 at Wimbledon in July, the No. 1-ranked Williams had entered only one event -- the Rio de Janeiro Olympics, where she was upset in the third round. She cited a sore shoulder in withdrawing from a hard-court tournament a week later.She looked perfectly fine against Makarova, a two-time Grand Slam semifinalist who is ranked 29th. Makarova beat Williams in straight sets at the 2012 Australian Open.I knew today I needed to be focused, because Ive played her, Williams said of Makarova. Shes gotten to the semifinals. She goes deep in majors. She knows how to play big matches on big courts. Shes not intimidated. I knew I had to really come out today. It was my only option, really.Well, consider that done.Wearing black sleeves on each arm -- she called the accessories definitely functional, because they keep my muscles warm -- Williams averaged 108 mph on first serves and won 17 of the first 20 points she served, 36 of 46 overall, never appearing to be the least bit bothered by anything.And she even figured that maybe the time she couldnt spend serving during training sessions paid off, in a way, because she was forced to address other aspects of her game, including footwork.I couldnt hit any balls. I wanted to stay fit, so ... I guess that kind of helped me out a little bit, she said.In 2015, Williams arrived at the US Open having won four consecutive major titles for a self-styled Serena Slam. But had she also won the championship in New York, she would have made it 4-for-4 within a single season, something no one had done since Graf in 1988.But that pursuit ended with a surprising semifinal loss to Roberta Vinci of Italy.Later, Williams acknowledged what was at stake had been a burden.Williams was asked Tuesday whether this edition of the US Open might be a more pleasant experience than a year ago, without the same sort of history on the line.I had a great experience last year.dddddddddddd I was going for something that no one has done in a really long time, she replied. Yeah, it didnt end out wonderful for me, or the way I wanted it to end, but it was all I could do. Thats all I could do. If I could make the semis this year, Id be excited about that.Meanwhile, her sister?Venus Williams needed three sets to win her 18th first-round match at the US Open.She defeated Kateryna Kozlova of Ukraine 6-2, 5-7, 6-4, despite 63 unforced errors, and improved to 18-0 in the Opens first round. Only Chris Evert (19-0) has a better record in the first round in the Open era, according to ESPN Stats & Information research.?She led 5-2 in the third set, but the 22-year-old Kozlova pushed her to the limit in the 2-hour, 42-minute match.It was great to be challenged and to be pushed, said the 36-year-old Venus Williams, a two-time US Open champion, because I had to get in those situations that you know youre going to face in the tournament.She next faces?Julia Goerges, who defeated Yanina Wickmayer 6-3, 6-2.Also on the womens side,?Simona Halep gave herself less than nine for her quick work against Kirsten Flipkens.The Romanian was ahead 6-0, 5-0, with countrywoman Nadia Comaneci cheering her on. Comaneci was the first gymnast to score a perfect 10 at the 1976 Montreal Olympics.Halep, the fifth seed, was unable to complete the double bagel, however, as she wound up winning 6-0, 6-2.Halep said she wasnt perfect, but she was pleased with her play against the Belgian. She got 69 percent of her first serves in and won 12 of 15 points at the net.Halep, who reached the semifinals of the US Open last year, will next face Lucie Safarova, a 6-4, 6-4 winner over Daria Gavrilova.In other matches,?Ana Ivanovic?tumbled out of the US Open in the first round for the second straight year after a 7-6 (4), 6-1 loss to Denisa Allertova of the Czech Republic.A former No. 1 player who has slipped to 31st in the rankings, Ivanovic was serving for the first set at 6-5 but struggled with her serve and faltered in the tiebreaker. The 2008 French Open champion finished with seven double faults and 41 unforced er

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz