Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

25.02.2019 05:11
on from ESPNs Jake Trotter and The Associated Press was used in this report. [url=http://www.stansmithbaratas.es/]Stan Smith Reb Antworten

The attorneys for Joe Mixon released a surveillance video on Friday that shows the Sooners?star running back punching a female Oklahoma student in 2014.The video shows Mixon punching Amelia Molitor, fracturing four bones in her face, during an altercation at a sandwich shop near Oklahomas campus in Norman. He was charged with a misdemeanor at the time of the incident, and the university suspended him for the entire 2014 season.The video was released after the Oklahoma Association of Broadcasters sued for its access, prompting the Oklahoma Supreme Court to rule earlier this month that the city of Norman should release it. The city had until Dec. 26 to either release the video or file an appeal.?Mixons attorneys, however, said the running back asked that they make public the video before the citys deadline.?Mr. Mixon asked us to once again say he is sorry for the way he acted that night, a statement through his attorneys said. He has publicly apologized to Ms. Molitor, her friends, his family, teammates, and the University. He hopes that his voluntary release of these recordings will help put this matter to rest.The university issued a statement on Friday night, shortly after the video was released:University officials were made aware of the content of the video prior to taking action with respect to Joe Mixon [in 2014], the school said. Based on that information, the university immediately suspended and removed Mr. Mixon from the football team for one year, during which high standards of conduct were expected and maintained. It was made clear to Mr. Mixon at the time of his suspension that violence against women will not go unpunished at the university. Coach [Bob] Stoops has been proactive in presenting training for his team aimed at preventing such behavior in the future. Sensitivity training in the area of violence has been intensified and best practices will continue to be implemented. Mr. Mixon has apologized for his actions, and the university hopes that it is an indication that he has learned from his mistakes. We are an educational institution, where we hope young people will learn from their mistakes and chart a better future course.Mixon issued a formal apology last month but also suggested that racial slurs were hurled at him, which he said initiated the incident.I was not drinking, Mixon said in the apology, which was sent to The Oklahoman. I have never had a drink in my life. At the end of the night, a group of apparently drunk people started harassing us. Some of my teammates were wise enough to leave. I did not, and I am sorry.Last week, in a statement released to The Oklahoman, attorneys for Molitor called the narrative that she spit on, punched and hurled racial slurs at a cornered man false. Her attorneys asked a judge to suppress the release of the video, arguing it alone wouldnt tell the full story.According to Mixons attorneys, however, Molitor has since given the OK to release the video.?Molitor has a pending civil lawsuit against the running back.Mixon, 20, pleaded guilty to the charge without making an admission of guilt. He received a one-year deferred sentence and was required to perform 100 hours of community service and undergo counseling.Stoops was asked in 2015 why he did not kick Mixon off the team.In our situation, we felt this [the suspension] was the right way to proceed, Stoops said last year. In the end, we felt that hes been disciplined. He was removed totally from all team activities from that point on. And hes earned a way to be back to have an opportunity for a second chance to redeem himself with strict guidelines that go with it.In 11 games for the Sooners this season, Mixon has rushed for a team-leading 1,183 yards and eight touchdowns. Oklahoma plays?Auburn in the Allstate Sugar Bowl on Jan. 2.Mixon is a third-year sophomore who is eligible for the 2017 NFL draft.On ability alone, ESPN NFL draft analyst Mel Kiper Jr. ranks Mixon as his fifth-highest-rated running back behind Leonard Fournette, Dalvin Cook, DOnta Foreman and Christian McCaffrey.?Information from ESPNs Jake Trotter and The Associated Press was used in this report. Stan Smith Rebajas . There are some early surprises in the race for the Hart Trophy, but two of the contenders are the leagues biggest stars over the past decade. There are many more players in contention for the awards than just the three that Ive named, and a good or bad week can easily alter the landscape, but through the first 20 or so games of the NHL season, this is how the awards races look to me. Stan Smith Baratas . After a replay, the winner will meet Sunderland in the quarterfinals. Sagbo did well to control Sone Alukos right cross and fire past Brighton goalkeeper Peter Brezovan. Aluko was making his first start in four months after recovering from an Achilles injury. http://www.stansmithbaratas.es/ . PETERSBURG, Fla. Stan Smith Baratas Rebajas . Pierce was ejected in the third quarter of Indianas 103-86 win Monday. George Hill stole a bad pass and was going in for a layup, and Pierce hustled back and appeared to be trying to wrap him up. Comprar Stan Smith Baratas .25 million option on reliever Jose Veras. Australias coach Darren Lehmann has hinted at a difference of opinion with his possible successor Justin Langer over the future of Mitchell Marsh, whose recent struggles in the Test team have been attributed to a lack of mental clarity over his best means of success.Marsh made a halting start against New Zealand in Canberra on Tuesday before freeing his arms to devastating effect, and Lehmann said this was the way he wanted to see the allrounder bat in the future - as a destructive middle-order player capable of changing the momentum of a game.However he also indicated that there had been plenty of people in Marshs ear in recent times with differing views as to how he should bat, and pointed towards the Perth Scorchers and Western Australia state team - both coached by Langer - as places where that may have emanated from.Its good to see him make some runs, Lehmann said of Marsh. He struggled the first 13-14 balls and then he got one away and away he went. I think he said yesterday hes got to play with a bit more freedom, and he certainly is a highly talented young player, and hes got to find his way.Youve got so many coaches and different views - a Scorchers view, a WACA view, Australia view - and different coaches around the place. For him hes got to work out what works for him, and my personal opinion is when hes playing shots hes a lot more dangerous.Langer, who coached the Australian ODI team to a victorious triangular series in the Caribbean earlier this year and is widely thought to be in line to succeed Lehmann in the future, has made a point of encouraging Marsh to be used up the batting order. He also spoke publicly about his belief that Marsh had the potential to be a top-four batsman in all formats - a role that would entail a more sophisticated method than the power hitting he exhibited at Manuka Oval.He can easily become a four or five in all formats of the game, Langer said earlier this year. Thats what hell be aspiring to do and hes certainly got the ability to do that. With maturity I think he could easily do that in all formats. Hes that talented.Marsh has batted in the top five for Western Australia in the Sheffield Shield this season without once passing 50, and for his part has said he now thinks he is best suited simply trying to play with freedom. Ive had a few conversations with Boof [Lehmann] ... I think in red-ball cricket the last couple of years I probably havent played my natural game, Marsh said this week. Ive tried to be a batsman that bats time but for me Im a hitter of the cricket ball and for the next few months I think Im going to bat like that and really back myself.dddddddddddd. I might get out a few ugly ways at times, but I feel it will give me the best chance to score runs and score big runs.When youre not scoring runs you tend to try plenty of different things in the nets to make something work. The last week or two Ive simplified it to watching the ball as hard as I can and then letting my natural ability take over. I felt much better once Ive done that and really just clearing my head.Lehmann, meanwhile, was complimentary of Glenn Maxwells attitude in the wake of his team fine for comments about Victoria captain Matthew Wade. Maxwell may be slotted back into the Australian ODI team for the third match against New Zealand at the MCG on Friday as Lehmann looks to shuffle his options and potentially rest one of his fast bowlers.Hes been fantastic. Full credit to him the way hes handled it and the way hes been around the group in getting prepared to play each and every game, Lehmann said of Maxwell. Weve named the team quite late both times because weve only got down to the ground just before. Hes missed out at the last minute and hes handled that really well. For him hes just got to be ready to play, if he gets his opportunity then away he goes.More light was also shed on the leadership group that elected to fine Maxwell. Lehmann said he had instituted a group of senior players in each of the teams he had coached, starting with Brad Haddin, Shane Watson and Peter Siddle four years ago. The group is now comprised of David Warner, Josh Hazlewood and Mitchell Starc, with input too from the captain, Steven Smith.Ive had that wherever Ive gone really, Lehmann said. I think thats a good idea because sometimes they might have a problem with the coach or the skipper, so its a good idea to have those senior players, and the skipper working closely with that leadership group, as staff we sit back and let them go with that.It gives them responsibility for how they want the team to run and perform and act and all those sorts of things. Weve had that the last four years, its just chopped and changed depending on whos playing and selection a little bit. Now that weve got a core group, they can pretty much do it and run it.It just gives the players a voice to us if theyre not happy or want to change something they can go through that. Some players arent happy to deal with it direct [with me] and thats fine too. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz