Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

26.02.2019 07:23
start and five relief appearances during his first stint with the Diamondbacks and was called up from Triple-A Reno to start ag Antworten

PHOENIX -- The Arizona Diamondbacks showed a bit of resiliency -- against their opponent and the atmosphere inside Chase Field. Wholesale Vans Shoes .Rickie Weeks Jr. hit a three-run homer, Paul Goldschmidt had two RBI and the Diamondbacks beat the San Diego Padres 7-5 on Tuesday night in front of 14,110 fans, the smallest crowd in Chase Fields 18-year history.We appreciate the people who were here. I thought we played well, Arizona manager Chip Hale said. The guys didnt let down because it wasnt a big crowd with a lot of emotion. They created their own emotion in the dugout. Thats baseball.Weeks got them started, hitting a three-run homer off Christian Friedrich (4-4). Goldschmidt had an RBI single and a sacrifice fly after being named to his fourth straight NL All-Star team.Jean Segura sparked Arizonas lineup from the leadoff spot, finishing with three hits, three runs and an RBI.Zack Godley (2-0) worked around trouble through five innings and so did Brad Ziegler in the ninth, giving up a leadoff homer to Brad Schimpf and two more hits before striking out Matt Kemp to close out his 18th save.The Diamondbacks had three triples to match a team record and twice scored in the bottom half of an inning after San Diego scored in the top half to win for the second time in 10 games.We need to get all the wins we can get, Weeks said. For us to win like we did tonight is great.San Diegos Wil Myers had a run-scoring triple among his four hits and drove in a run after being named to his first NL All-Star team before the game. The Padres out-hit Arizona 12-10, but stranded seven runners and couldnt overcome Friedrichs shaky start.Its kind of what its been like the last few times out, Padres manager Andy Green said. He has some crisp innings and then gets into trouble. He misses some pitches and they take advantage of that.Godley made one start and five relief appearances during his first stint with the Diamondbacks and was called up from Triple-A Reno to start against the Padres.The right-hander caused himself some problems when he started the third inning by walking Friedrich. Myers drove him in with a run-scoring triple and later scored on Yangervis Solartes run-scoring single that put the Padres up 2-0.Godley ran into more trouble in the fifth, when Kemp and Alex Dickerson hit run-scoring doubles to tie the game at 4.Godley allowed four runs and eight hits in five innings. He was sent back to Reno after the game and left-hander Zac Curtis was recalled.A lot of mis-hit balls off him, Hale said. His ball moves a lot. If he can get that with the location, down in the zone a little more, hes going to be something.Friedrich entered Tuesdays game 2-0 with a 1.17 ERA in 15 career appearances against Arizona.The left-hander did not have the same effectiveness this time, allowing one more run (4) in the third inning than he had the previous 25 combined. Goldschmidt drove in the first with a run-scoring single and Weeks followed with his three-run homer to center.It was the worst pitch at the wrong time, said Friedrich, who gave up five runs, six hits and struck out five in five innings.LAMB ROARINGJake Lamb entered the game as a pinch-hitter in the seventh inning and fell behind in the count. Players in Arizonas bench said he should take a protective swing with two strikes.Hale knew better and Lamb proved him right, hitting a triple to the corner in right before scoring on Seguras RBI single.They said it when he got two strikes, just put it in play. I said `Hes going to get extra bases, theres no doubt about it, Hale said. Hes just a machine right now.Thats for sure. Lamb has an extra-base hit in seven straight games, longest by an Arizona player since Goldschmidt did it in eight straight games from July 2-9, 2009. Lamb has seven triples to match the team record before the All-Star Break, previously set three times.TRAINING ROOMPadres: RHP Tyson Ross (shoulder) is expected to throw his final extended bullpen on Wednesday.Diamondbacks: CF A.J. Pollock started some light throwing with a tennis ball this week, his first baseball-related activity since breaking his right elbow on April 2.UP NEXTPadres: RHP Colin Rea has received 6.61 runs of support per game heading into Wednesdays series finale against Arizona.Diamondbacks: RHP Shelby Miller is 1-1 with a 4.30 ERA in six career games against San Diego. Cheap Vans Shoes Free Shipping . Radwanska, making her debut in the Seoul tournament, hit eight aces in a match that lasted 1 hour, 4 minutes at Olympic Park tennis stadium. "It was definitely a very good match -- I was playing really good tennis," Radwanska said. Wholesale Vans Shoes China . He says so-called TRT is only one problem and he wants to go even further than the ban. "Its about time," St-Pierre told reporters at a promotional event in Montreal on Friday. "I think its a good thing. http://www.cheapvansfromchina.com/ . -- Ty Montgomery had 290 all-purpose yards and two touchdowns, and fifth-ranked Stanford held on to beat No.Restricted free agent centre Nazem Kadri is still in a holding pattern in contract talks with the Toronto Maple Leafs and the 22-year-old centre may be feeling the pinch. Working out at the teams practice facility in Mississauga on Tuesday, Kadri told reporters that talks over a new deal are weighing heavier on his mind as training camp draws closer. "The closer it comes to training camp, it becomes more and more of a distraction," Kadri said. "That said, Im being more than reasonable. Right now, its their decision to make." Kadri, who had no arbitration rights after completing his entry-level deal in June, was second in team scoring with 44 points in 48 games last season. The Maple Leafs have been at a standstill with Kadri and fellow RFA Cody Franson as both players could be seeking bigger contracts while the team has just undder $5 million in cap space. Discount Vans Shoes. By comparison, Carolinas Jeff Skinner, New York Islanders centre John Tavares and Edmontons Taylor Hall landed big contracts out of their entry-level deals and Colorado Avalanche captain Gabriel Landeskog got one last week - a seven-year $39 million contract extension. "I know Im being pretty reasonable, taking all that cap into consideration when really, thats not my job," told reporters. "I did my work over these past three years. I did exactly what they told me, trying to be the player they want me to be. I think Im well on my way. "Ive got 100 games in this league. I dont think thats a little. I understand youve got to play 82 games. Im becoming more mature and every year its getting easier." Files from The Toronto Star and Toronto Sun were used for this report. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz