Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 35 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

26.02.2019 07:24
round. Medical personnel surrounded Phillips, and after about five minutes, he was secured to a backboard, then carted off the f Antworten

DENVER -- The only way to stop San Diego running back Melvin Gordon was by not letting him touch the ball.Turns out, it was the Chargers who came up with that plan at the end of a 27-19 loss to the Denver Broncos on Sunday.On four straight snaps at the Denver 2, the Chargers (3-5) called passing plays, leaving Gordon out of the mix in the quest for a touchdown that, combined with a 2-point conversion, could have sent the game to overtime.Gordon finished with 111 yards -- the first runner to crack the 100-yard mark against Denvers stingy defense since Kansas Citys Jamaal Charles on Sept. 17, 2015. But because the Chargers lost, Gordon might be remembered as the player who sent Wade Phillips to the hospital when he collided with the defensive coordinator on the sideline in the second quarter.Im really sorry about that, Gordon said.Head coach Mike McCoys explanation for why Gordon didnt touch the ball really wasnt one: We called the plays we did. We didnt finish them. We didnt score. It didnt work.And Gordon took the high road.You know, whatever they call is what they call. Im OK with whatever they call, said Gordon, who rushed for 94 yards in a 21-13 win over Denver on Oct. 13. If someone makes a touchdown, then no one is talking to me about that right now. Its the call that was made. Weve got to live with it.Quarterback Philip Rivers felt the same way. He said he didnt audible out of any running plays when they had first-and-goal at the 2 with 2:54 remaining.After the fact, you obviously go, `Shoot, maybe we shouldve run once or twice down there? said Rivers, who threw for 267 yards and two TDs along with three interceptions. But when youre going and youre in the heat of it, you feel like youve got a chance for us to score with what we called.Midway through the second quarter, Gordon was trying to chase down Broncos cornerback Bradley Roby during Robys 49-yard interception return for a score when he said he was blocked into Phillips by Broncos linebacker Von Miller.Gordon upended Phillips, and the back of the coachs head slammed against the ground. Medical personnel surrounded Phillips, and after about five minutes, he was secured to a backboard, then carted off the field.I didnt even know I hurt him, Gordon said. I didnt know it was me. I hope hes OK. ... I couldnt stop. I was going too fast.Gordon didnt let the incident derail him, and got stronger as the game went along. San Diegos 2015 first-round draft pick averaged 4.8 yards on 20 carries. His longest run was 20 yards in the fourth quarter.He wanted the ball at the end against Denver (6-2) -- every player does in that situation, Gordon said.They trust those other guys as well, Gordon explained.This is how San Diegos play calling went on that game-changing drive:- Incomplete pass over the middle.- Incomplete pass short right.- Incomplete pass to Antonio Gates.- Incomplete pass short left to Hunter Henry.Ball back to Denver with 2:36 left.And while the Chargers gained possession again, they couldnt do much against Denvers defense.I have all the faith in our quarterback and receivers, the rest of the line, the play calling. Sometimes, it doesnt go our way, San Diego offensive lineman Joe Barksdale said. But no one gave up. And I think that speaks more volumes than anything.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Joe Morgan Jersey .05 million next season unless Graham and the Saints subsequently agree on a long-term deal. The designation was released Monday after the deadline passed for NFL teams to use franchise or transition tags on players becoming free agents. Terry Steinbach Jersey . Robinson finished with 17 points, all but two in the second half, and Lawson had 14 after halftime and finished with a game-high 11 assists as the Nuggets handed Dallas its first home loss in eight games this season. J.J. Hickson led Denver with 22, and Kenneth Faried added 10 points and 10 rebounds. http://www.athleticsrookiestore.com/ . Clarke was injured while practicing on the Doha Golf Club range after the pro-am on Tuesday. The Northern Irishman arrived at the course on Wednesday hoping to start, but after hitting a few balls on the practice putting green Clarke advised officials he was not fit to play. Kendall Graveman Jersey . -- Whether Jeremy Hill deserves a prominent role in LSUs offence this early in the season is a matter for debate. Boog Powell Jersey . After dropping their final six games of December, the Wild opened the new calendar year with four consecutive wins. Following a loss to Colorado on Saturday, Minnesota rebounded the following night to blank Nashville 4-0, but then had the tables turned on them Tuesday. PARAMUS, N.J. -- Defending champion Eun Jeong Seong of South Korea won two matches Thursday at Ridgewood Country Club to advance to the U.S. Girls Junior quarterfinals.The 16-year-old Seong beat Taiwans Yu Chiang Hou 2 and 1 in the morning, and topped Yu Sang Hou, also from Taiwan, 4 and 3 in the afternoon.I feel so good, Seong said. This afternoon wasnt that hard because my putting was a lot better than this morning. She had a lot of mistakes, I did, too, but I focused on every shot, and focused on what I wanted to do. I dont feel pressure anymore. This morning and yesterday, I felt a lot of pressure, but now I will enjoy the rest of it.Seong will face Chinas Xinying Wang, a 1-up winner over Hailee Cooper of Montgomery, Texas, in the round of 16.In the other lower-bracket quarterfinal, Kendall Griffin of Sebring, Florida, will play South Koreas Yujeong Son. Griffin beat Chinas Jing Wen Lu 3 and 2, and Son edged Canadas Grace St. Germain in 20 holess.ddddddddddddCo-qualifying medalist Hye-Jin Choi of South Korea also advanced, routing Megan Furtney of South Elgin, Illinois, 7 and 6, and topping Thailands Paphangkorn Tavatanakit 2 up. Choi will face Taiwans Ya Chun Chang, a 6-and-5 winner over 13-year-old Lucy Li of Redwood Shores, California.In the other quarterfinal, Andrea Lee of Hermosa Beach, California, will face Waverly Whiston of San Diego. Lee beat Jayna Choi of Collierville, Tennessee, 6 and 5, and Whitson edged Gina Kim of Chapel Hill, North Carolina, 1 up.The 17-year-old Lee will attend Stanford University in the fall.Pretty much the whole round was smooth for me and I got her 2 down on the first two holes, which was a good start, Lee said. I just kept the momentum going and gained some confidence. I hit some really good putts and had some saves out there. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz