Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

27.02.2019 14:31
econd man to hold both the 5,000 and 10,000-meter titles from both the Olympics and the world championships at the same time. "I Antworten

PARIS -- Nathalie Boy de la Tour became the first female president of the French football league on Friday.The LFP general assembly elected Boy de la Tour and also chose a new administrative council on a four-year mandate. The 48-year-old Frenchwoman has been a member of the council since July 2013 -- the first woman to hold that role.Boy de la Tour said her first task was to bring trust and cohesion back to the French leagues, after disputes between presidents of clubs in the first and second divisions.She said we will all work together toward this.Former France coach Raymond Domenech -- who guided France to the 2006 World Cup final -- had his bid for league president put forward by the administrative council but he was rejected by the general assembly. Cheap Air Max . -- Mike Smith never saw his first NHL goal go in. Air Max Outlet . -- Former San Diego Chargers safety Paul Oliver was found dead at his Atlanta-area home Tuesday night, and a medical examiner said Wednesday that the ex-player committed suicide. http://www.chinaairmaxcheap.com/ . -- The plastic that was taped across the lockers in Oaklands clubhouse came down and the champagne that was on ice went back into the cooler. Wholesale Air Max .C. -- Chris Thorburn thinks one of the reasons the Winnipeg Jets have been successful under new coach Paul Maurice is that theyre playing together as a team. MOSCOW -- For the second year in a row, Mo Farah did the double. The British runner became only the second man to hold both the 5,000 and 10,000-meter titles from both the Olympics and the world championships at the same time. "Its amazing. Theres not many athletes who have done that. Only the great Kenenisa Bekele, who has achieved so many things," said Farah, who defended his 5,000 title Friday at Luzhniki Stadium. "And to be able to achieve what he has achieved is just an honour." Farah barely lost the 10,000 at the last worlds two years ago in South Korea, but rebounded to win the 5,000. Then, running at home at the London Olympics, Farah won both distance events. Bekele is the only other man to have ever held both the Olympic and world 5,000 and 10,000 titles at the same time. The Ethiopian great won his Olympic titles at the 2008 Beijing Games and then repeated that feat at the 2009 worlds in Berlin. On Friday, Farah broke away from the pack with about 600 metres to go and fended off challenges from Isaiah Koech of Kenya and Hagos Gebrhiwet of Ethiopiia in the home straight.dddddddddddd He won in 13 minutes, 26.98 seconds. Going in to the last lap, Gebrhiwet and Koech were gaining on Farah. But the Briton stayed ahead and down the stretch produced the trademark kick that has made him the man to beat. "I had a stitch from about eight laps to go and I was kind of pushing my stomach in, but then the pace slowed down and I tried to forget about it and come through," Farah said. "I enjoyed tonight and now Im looking forward to a bit of time off and spending it with the family." Gebrhiwet ended up with the silver in 13:27.26, one-thousandth of a second ahead of Koech, who was credited with the same time for bronze. Two years ago, Farah was only seconds away from his first long-distance double, but Ibrahim Jeilan of Ethiopia nipped him at the line, leaving him with silver. "I never thought in my career that Id be able to achieve something like this," said Farah, who became Britains most decorated track athlete ever with his fifth major title. "Anything is possible I guess." ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz