Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 70 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

27.02.2019 14:31
re-signed with the Cardinals in February, was transitioning from safety to back up Deone Bucannon at dollar linebacker, a hybri Antworten

TEMPE, Ariz. -- The Arizona Cardinals released inside linebacker Donald Butler and safety Chris Clemons on Friday.Butler was signed by Arizona on July 27, just two days before training camp began, and was competing for a backup role behind Kevin Minter.Clemons, who re-signed with the Cardinals in February, was transitioning from safety to back up Deone Bucannon at dollar linebacker, a hybrid role that Bucannon began playing as a rookie in 2014. Clemons, who had an offseason run-in with police, was put on injured reserve last season with a hamstring injury on Oct. 14, then released five days later.Butler was released by the San Diego Chargers on March 3 after signing a seven-year, $51.8 million contract extension with San Diego in 2014. He was scheduled to earn $4.65 million in base salary in 2016, and his contract carried a cap hit of $9.28 million for the Chargers. His contract was scheduled to run through the 2020 season.He was re-signed on Dec. 22, and signed a one-year contract in February.NFL teams have until Saturday at 4 p.m. ET to trim their rosters to the 53-man limit. Nike Free Outlet . Durant finished with 24 points and 13 rebounds, Jackson matched his career high with 23 points on 10-of-14 shooting and Lamb scored 12 points on 5-of-7 shooting, lifting the Thunder to a 94-88 win over San Antonio and snapping the Spurs 11-game winning streak. Nike Free Shoes From China .Y. -- Jayna Hefford scored the winning goal Friday as Canada survived a scare with a 4-3 win over Sweden at the Four Nations womens hockey tournament. http://www.discountnikefree.com/ . How great will be revealed in the next couple of days at the board of governors meeting in Pebble Beach, Calif. Cheap Nike Free For Sale . Spiller left Week 3s 27-20 loss to the New York Jets with a thigh injury, but fully practiced with the team all week and expects to be ready to go on Sunday. Wholesale Nike Free .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. BLOOMINGTON, Ind. -- Indiana coach Kevin Wilson threw a big change-up at Maryland on Saturday.The Terrapins swung and missed all day.As Indianas Richard Lagow ran the regular offense, Wilson also used backup Zander Diamont, a stronger runner than thrower, and 270-pound freshman running back Tyler Natee, a high school quarterback. The continual changes and small switches, like having Diamont and Natee swap spots in the backfield to take snaps, completely confused the defense and allowed the Hoosiers struggling offense to finally get in sync.I dont think they were totally ready for a 280-pound back there, All-American guard Dan Feeney said following the 42-36 victory. But I think we handled it well and I think we had a nice little scheme.Indeed, the rotating quarterbacks proved the perfect remedy for Indiana (4-4, 2-3) .Lagow is a pure pocket passer, but Diamont, who started games at quarterback each of the past two seasons because of injuries, kept the Terrapins defense honest. Indiana had some success with the switching two weeks ago against Nebraska though the Hoosiers still lost.This week, Wilson added Natee as part of the package and the back nicknamed Big Bacon rolled right through smaller defenders, even avoiding a sack as he pushed one Terrapin on his only drop back of the game.For Maryland (5-3, 2/3 ), it was about more than just moving parts.It took the Terrapins several series to adapt and even then, they struggled. Late in the game, after they did seem to get a handle on Natee & Co., the Hoosiers wore down Maryland with their hheavy package and Diamont scored the sealing touchdown on a 52-yard run.ddddddddddddAfterward, coach DJ Durkin acknowledged the game plan caught Maryland off-guard.That was new, so early on it was (a problem), he said. But I thought we adjusted the call well enough to how we wanted to play it.The problem was Maryland never really got a true handle on the Hoosiers ground game.And the result was predictable, too. Devine Redding, Natee and Diamont all finished with 100-yard games, five players rushed for touchdowns and the Hoosiers churned out 414 yards rushing -- 41 short of the Hoosiers stadium record set in 2014 against Indiana State.Natee is hoping it was the kind of day that will spur even bigger and better things over the final four games as Indiana continues to make a postseason push.Feels pretty good to finally get me started, now I expect myself to do it every game and do it better, Natee said, laughing. I had to read one guy the whole game and he did the same thing and it worked.Will the Hoosiers try this tactic again?Perhaps. Even if they dont, however, Wilson knows it will force opponents to spend time preparing for one more creative element in Indianas already unpredictable offense.That can get schemed up, Wilson said. Were just trying to find some running game. We gave them (the offense) some stuff today, they executed it and we did it.---The APs college football page: http://collegefootball.ap.org ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz