Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 90 mal aufgerufen
 Svbway to Sally
jokergreen0220 Offline

28.02.2019 08:36
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. [url=http://www.officialrangersgearshop.com/Rangers-Alex-Claudio-Kids-Je rsey/]Alex Claudio Jersey[/url] . -- Pa Antworten

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. Alex Claudio Jersey . -- Pardon Maxime Talbot if hes a little bit overwhelmed right now. He has a baby on the way and a new system to learn after being traded for the first time in his NHL career. The Colorado Avalanche acquired the veteran forward from the Philadelphia Flyers on Thursday in exchange for Steve Downie. Talbot is expected to be in Dallas when the Avs face the Stars on Friday night. The move is somewhat of a surprise, with Colorado off to a 10-1 start and leading its division. But Talbots elated that it came to fruition and is eager to get to work under first-year coach Patrick Roy. "Ive been following their great start to the season, what theyve been doing," Talbot said in a phone interview as he waited for a plane bound for Dallas. "Im really excited to be part of it." The 29-year-old Talbot had a goal and an assist for the Flyers this season. He has also played for Pittsburgh, helping the Penguins to the 2009 Stanley Cup title. His priorities once he arrives in town? Find a place to stay -- and then a new doctor. His fiance is due in February. "That brings a little bit of stress into play," Talbot said. "Were excited to do this in Denver." Talbot already knows quite a few players on the Avalanche, including Matt Duchene and Jean-Sebastien Giguere. Oh, and video coach Mario Duhamel, too, Talbots coach when he was a teenager. "I get traded to a team that has a great deal of momentum right now. Its exciting," he said. "Theyre on top of the league and theres a reason for that. Theyre a young team. They have a deep roster with a lot of young skill and they should be good for years to come." Part of the reason for the deal, Roy said, is to beef up the Avalanches penalty-kill unit. The team has been short-handed with forward Cody McLeod serving a five-game suspension for his hit along the boards on Detroit Red Wings defenceman Niklas Kronwall two weeks ago. McLeod will sit out one more before returning to the lineup. "(Talbot) is a really good penalty-kill guy," Roy said. He has some scoring touch, too, finding the net 19 times in 2011-12. "I can bring versatility to the game and I like to play with emotion," Talbot said. "Ive heard only good things about Patrick Roy and the new wave." For Downie, this is a return to the city where he began his career. The Flyers drafted him with the 29th overall pick in 2005, before trading him to Tampa Bay in November 2008. The physical forward was acquired by the Avalanche in February 2012. Downie had a goal and six assists for Colorado this season. He missed most of last year with a knee injury. "Im excited to show Philly what an older Steve Downie looks like," he said. "I play the game hard. I like to play a physical game, crash the net as hard as I can. I play the game on the edge. "Im going to bring my energy every night and hopefully help this team win." Ferguson Jenkins Jersey .ca. Hi Kerry, Welcome back! Im sure you heard Peter Forsbergs comments last week regarding Canadian referees in the gold medal game. Seems to me that he was questioning the integrity and impartiality. Drew Robinson Jersey . In the second game of their day/night doubleheader at Minneapolis, three Blue Jays pitchers, Steve Delabar, Sergio Santos and J. http://www.officialrangersgearshop.com/Rangers-Elvis-Andrus-Kids-Jersey/ . - Mark Sanchez found out the New York Jets had acquired Tim Tebow on a conference call with team management.BUDAPEST, Hungary -- Canada will play for gold at the under-18 womens world hockey championship. Team captain Lauren Wildfang scored in overtime Saturday to lift the Canadians to a 1-0 victory over Russia in the semifinals. Canadian coach Laura Schuler was pleased with her players poise throughout a tense game that she said was the perfect preparation for Sundays gold-medal match. "The Russians played absolutely outstanding, and I think that their level of play really forced us to bring our game to a new level, and I was really happy with that," Schuler said. "Obviously, being in such a tight game, for us we faced some adversity and it was good pressure to have before going into the gold-medal game, to face that kind of adversity, that kind of pressure." The Canadians will face the winner of Saturdays other semifinal between the United States and the Czech Republic. Canada beat the Czechs 5-0 in the preliminary round. The Canadians, who earned a bye into the semis, outshot the Russians 70-24, but couldnt put anything past Russias netminder Valeriaa Tarakanova through 60 minutes of regulation. Martin Perez Jersey. "We had numerous, numerous chances to put the puck in the net and their goalie played outstanding," Schuler said. "For us on the bench, we knew it was just going to be a matter of time before we were able to capitalize, and just really happy with the energy on the bench overall. The kids knew it, they came off each shift with smiles on their faces, like Aw, we almost had it there. I think that helped us going into overtime, just building our energy. "I was just happy with how they responded, they embraced the challenge and they just kept believing. It was great to see." Wildfang finally scored the winner 3:09 into overtime. "We were all crashing the net, and I took a shot and I just got my own rebound and it trickled in," Wildfang said. "Throughout the whole game, we stuck to our systems and I think thats why we became successful today. We didnt lose sight of the goal and we didnt lose sight of our game plan." Shea Tiley got the shutout for Canada. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz