Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 66 mal aufgerufen
 Svbway to Sally
jokergreen0220 Offline

01.03.2019 06:48
With just two days until the NHL Trade Deadline, check out the latest trade-related reports and speculation from around the NHL Antworten

With just two days until the NHL Trade Deadline, check out the latest trade-related reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. Jose Peraza Jersey . And follow TSN.ca right through Deadline Day for all the updates. Getting Creative The Pittsburgh Penguins will try their best to acquire Ryan Kesler from the Vancouver Canucks before the Trade Deadline. According to TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger, Penguins GM Ray Shero will do everything he can to trade for Kesler by Wednesdays deadline. Dreger reports the Penguins arent the only team showing interest in the veteran centre, however, with the Detroit Red Wings, Columbus Blue Jackets, and New York Rangers also showing interest. Among other topics Dreger touched on was Rangers forward Ryan Callahans softening contract demands and the several veterans that could be on the move before Wednesdays deadline. Surprise Trade Piece Despite not playing a game since late November, Dallas Stars defenceman Stephane Robidas may still be a hot commodity at the Trade Deadline. Dreger tweeted that the veteran blueliner, who has been out with a broken leg, is garnering interest. Robidas, 37, could be back by mid-March, according to Dreger. Netminder Insurance Heading to the playoffs, the Minnesota Wild may be looking for some insurance for rookie goaltender Darcy Kuemper. TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun of ESPN.com reports that Ryan Miller isnt likely to be the only goalie moved before the deadline, and New Jersey Devils veteran netminder Martin Brodeur could be a perfect fit for the Wild. The Wild need another goalie with Niklas Backstrom battling injuries and Josh Harding out indefinitely after his MS flared up, and Brodeur could be receptive to a move to Minnesota where his son plays high school hockey and good friend Zach Parise on the team. Keeping Pace In light of the St. Louis Blues acquisition of goalie Ryan Miller, several of the Blues rivals in the Western Conference could make moves to keep pace with the team. According to Jim Matheson of the Edmonton Journal, teams like the Chcago Blackhawks, San Jose Sharks, Los Angeles Kings, and Anaheim Ducks could be looking to add talent as well. Names floating around for those teams include Thomas Vanek, Matt Moulson, Tyler Myers, and Andrew MacDonald. Landing Spots Matheson also took a look at the Edmonton Oilers and where some of their tradable assets may wind up. Forwards Ales Hemsky and Ryan Smyth could be on the move while defenceman Nick Schultz may also be traded. Schultz is one of several defencemen Matheson reports the Boston Bruins are looking at, with others including MacDonald, Chris Phillips, and Andrej Meszaros. Pressing Forward Despite not being in a playoff spot as of Monday, the Ottawa Senators are expected to be buyers at the Trade Deadline. Senators owner Eugene Melnyk said during Sundays Heritage Classic that his team is definitely not going to be sellers this season. John Vogl of the Buffalo News reports that recently acquired forward Chris Stewart is a candidate to be flipped to the Senators before the deadline. Tucker Barnhart Jersey . - Pierre-Maxime Poudrier scored twice and added an assist, and Antoine Bibeau made 43 saves as the Val-dOr Foreur downed the Baie-Comeau Drakkar 6-3 on Sunday to force Game 7 in their Quebec Major Junior Hockey League final series. Pete Rose Jersey .C. Lions. The clubs former starting quarterback, assistant and head coach returned Thursday as its receivers coach. http://www.redsgearshop.com/Reds-Eugenio-Suarez-Kids-Jersey/ . It will be their 15th head-to-head meeting and fourth in the post-season (Sunday at 2pm et/11am pt on CTV) and for his part, Brady isnt downplaying just how big the game is for him. "Im excited - Its everything you could ask for as an athlete," the New England Patriots quarterback told WEEI Radio in Boston on Monday.LOS ANGELES -- Southern California cornerback Josh Shaw confessed that he lied to school officials about how he sprained his ankles last weekend, retracting his story about jumping off a balcony to save his drowning nephew. The school swiftly suspended him Wednesday from all team activities and acknowledged his heroic tale was "a complete fabrication." The tale began to unravel soon after the team captain was lauded for his heroics in a story on the teams website Monday. In the account, Shaw described how he instinctively jumped from a balcony, with no one around, to rescue his 7-year-old nephew in a pool in his hometown of Palmdale, California. The school said a day later callers questioned the story, and began vetting it. But the biggest question remains unanswered: What was he doing, and how did he injure his ankles? "We are extremely disappointed in Josh," USC coach Steve Sarkisian said. "He let us all down. As I have said, nothing in his background led us to doubt him when he told us of his injuries, nor did anything after our initial vetting of his story." The Los Angeles Police Department has confirmed that a man named Joshua Shaw was mentioned -- but not as a suspect -- in a report involving a break-in at a downtown apartment building Saturday night. The department has not made the report public. Shaw is a fifth-year senior, a captain and a key starter in USCs defensive secondary. He is widely considered a solid teammate and an important leader for the 15th-ranked Trojans, who begin their first season under Sarkisian at the Coliseum on Saturday against Fresno State. Shaw issued a short statement through criminal defence attorney Donald Etra on Wednesday after being suspended. "On Saturday, August 23, 2014, I injured myself in a fall," Shaw said. "I made up a story about this fall that was untrue. I was wrong not to tell the truth. I apologize to USC for this action on my part. My USC coaches, the USC athletic department and especially Coach Sarkisian have all been supportive of me during my college career and for that, I am very grateful." Etra didnt respond to a request for further details about the cause of Shaws injuries. Shaw didnt attend practice Wednesday, missing his second straight day of workouts. Although he is barred from team activities, his injuries also would keep him out of workouts for at least a few weeks. Shortly after Shaws yarn was made public, the football program received phone calls contradicting Shaws version of his injuries. Chris Sabo Jersey. Sarkisian has not said who made the calls, but the school acknowledged the discrepancies Tuesday morning and began investigating Shaw, who initially stuck to his story. "I appreciate that Josh has now admitted that he lied and has apologized," Sarkisian said. "Although this type of behaviour is out of character for Josh, it is unacceptable. Honesty and integrity must be at the centre of our program. I believe Josh will learn from this. I hope that he will not be defined by this incident, and that the Trojan Family will accept his apology and support him." Its unclear whether Shaw could face additional discipline from USC for lying to school officials. A USC spokesperson didnt immediately return a request for clarification about the schools student conduct policies. Shaw and the school still havent acknowledged any connection to the LAPD report from officers who responded to a woman screaming in a downtown apartment complex Saturday. USC is on the south end of downtown. Officers interviewed several people at the building, and a woman told the police that someone had pried open a window, entered the third-floor apartment and fled, but nothing was taken. The woman also acknowledged "a relationship" with Shaw, according to LAPD Lt. Andy Nieman. Sarkisian insisted the situation wont be a distraction for the Trojans, but still allowed only two of Shaws defensive teammates to speak with the media after practice Wednesday morning. Linebacker Hayes Pullard and defensive lineman Leonard Williams both acknowledged surprise at the situation that developed after Shaws account was challenged, but remained supportive of their fifth-year senior captain. "We were pretty shocked," said Williams, who hasnt spoken to Shaw. "Josh Shaw is a pretty loyal guy. I would never expect him to make up a story. I would never expect that out of him as a team leader." Shaws leadership and character were widely praised throughout his first two seasons of play at the school. He transferred back to his native Los Angeles area from Florida, in part to help out his ailing grandfather with the family landscaping business. "Josh has been a great guy," Pullard said. "He has great character. Ive never known him to lie about anything ... so its surprising. This is exactly when our leadership roles come in. We talk to guys and let them know whats expected, and well keep us focused on our team." ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz