Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 83 mal aufgerufen
 Svbway to Sally
jokergreen0220 Offline

01.03.2019 06:48
Washington, DC (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.padresrookiestore.com/Padres-Christian-Villanueva-Kids-J ersey/]Christian Villanue Antworten

Washington, DC (SportsNetwork. Christian Villanueva Jersey .com) - Jake Peavy picked up his first career postseason win as the San Francisco Giants held on to beat the Washington Nationals 3-2 in their NL Division Series opener on Friday. Peavy (1-0) had a solid outing, scattering two hits in 5 2/3 scoreless innings. Buster Posey, Brandon Belt and Joe Panik each knocked in a run for the Giants, who have won nine straight playoff games. They were coming off Wednesdays 8-0 wild-card victory at Pittsburgh. They have been through it. They have a calmness about them. When you have your back as many times against the wall as you can in the postseason, that experience is invaluable, Giants manager Bruce Bochy said about his teams run of postseason success. Stephen Strasburg (0-1) gave up two runs in his postseason debut -- one earned -- on eight singles in five-plus innings for the NL East-champion Nationals. Game 2 of the best-of-five series is Saturday, with the Giants sending out another veteran in Tim Hudson. Washington right-hander Jordan Zimmermann will make his first start since no-hitting Miami in Sundays regular-season finale. Peavy, who didnt allow a hit through the first four innings, exited after his third walk of the game put runners on first and second in the sixth. Javier Lopez then walked Adam LaRoche to load the bases, but Hunter Strickland struck out Ian Desmond on a 100-mph fastball. Panik reached on a triple to begin the seventh. Center fielder Denard Span couldnt make the catch before crashing into the wall. Posey followed with a comebacker that deflected off reliever Craig Stammens glove and trickled into the outfield grass, scoring Panik to make it 3-0. Strickland gave up two home runs in the bottom of the frame. Bryce Harper led off by sending a 97-mph pitch into the third deck in right field. Asdrubal Cabrera launched a shot to right with one out. In his next at-bat, Harper hit into a fielders choice with two men on base against Sergio Romo in the eighth. Washington went down quietly in the ninth as Santiago Casilla earned the save. We couldnt get it done today. We have another one tomorrow, said Nationals manager Matt Williams. A challenge by the Giants resulted in a call being overturned and the games first run. Travis Ishikawa led off the third inning with a single. Peavy dropped down a sacrifice bunt to the right side that was fielded by the first baseman LaRoche. Instead of taking the out at first, LaRoche decided to throw to second, where Ishikawa was called out by umpire Tom Hallion. The play was reversed after a 61-second review. It is one of those plays in the game where you want to be aggressive, certainly, Williams said. You know, in hindsight if it was bunted again, I am sure (LaRoche) would have gone to first. In the heat of the moment, you want to get the lead runner. After both runners advanced on a passed ball by catcher Wilson Ramos, Ishikawa scored on Paniks one-out single to center. Strasburg then got Posey to ground into an inning-ending double play. The Giants extended their lead in the fourth. Hunter Pence hustled to beat out a double play, stole second and came around on a one-out single to right by Belt. With two aboard later in the inning, Washington third baseman Anthony Rendon made a fine diving stop to his left and fired to second for the final out. Strasburg stranded two runners in the fifth, but was removed after Belt and Brandon Crawford opened the sixth with consecutive singles. Jerry Blevins ended the threat with a strikeout and pair of flyouts. Game Notes Peavy had been 0-3 with a 9.27 ERA in five postseason starts prior to Fridays game ... San Francisco third baseman Pablo Sandoval extended his postseason hitting streak to 12 games ... Crawford collected three hits ... The Giants were 3-for-15 with runners in scoring position and stranded 10 ... The Nationals had only six hits to the Giants 12. Chase Headley Jersey . Kyrie Irving and the Cleveland Cavaliers were left fretting over an MRI on the stars left knee. Paul George scored 21 points, Roy Hibbert added 19 and the Pacers used a dominant fourth quarter to blow out the Cavaliers 91-76 on Tuesday The Pacers (25-5) have won eight in a row over Cleveland, their longest active streak against any opponent. Matt Szczur Jersey .K. Subban has picked the right time of the year to go on an offensive tear. http://www.padresrookiestore.com/Padres-Manuel-Margot-Kids-Jersey/ . “The fact that he was willing to do the deal the way we wanted it to be done showed that he wanted me to be a part of something great," Lowry said, noting that Ujiri willingness to sign off on the proposal that both Lowry and his agent presented to the GM was the final straw that convinced him to return.GREEN BAY, Wis. - The Seahawks Marshawn Lynch and the Packers Eddie Lacy are known for being punishing runners. Their conduct in front of the cameras couldnt be any different. Lynch isnt a talker, to put it mildly. The affable Lacy can charm reporters and teammates with an easygoing personality. Trying to tackle Lynch and Lacy wont be easy for the defences when Green Bay visits Seattle on Sunday in the NFC title game. What are they like with the ball? Lacy will take that question. I mean personally, I dont know him, I never met him or anything, he said. But were both physical backs. We dont care whos in front of us. When you come to hit us, youve got to come ... youve got to try your hardest to get us down. Sure-handed tackles become of utmost importance. Defenders will have to swarm to the ball to prevent the runner from bouncing off a tackle and rumbling for extra yards. It is Lynchs specialty. Hes a dog — his whole demeanour, Seattle safety Earl Thomas said. Hes a man amongst boys out there. One who had his fourth straight season of at least 1,200 yards rushing. Lynch finished the regular season with 1,306 yards on 280 carries and 13 scores. The Seahawks led the league in averaging 172.6 yards rushing per game, with mobile quarterback Russell Wilson also posing a threat on the ground. Were kind of just reaping the benefits of the philosophy but then how the players go out and execute it, Seahawks offensive co-ordinator Darrell Bevell said. We got as good of guy youd ever want to hand it to with handing it to Marshawn. Packers linebacker Julius Peppers, a 13-year veteran, described Lynch as one of the hardest runners I think in football in my opinion. Very physical and violent runner. It sounds a lot like trying to tackle Lacy. Those guys are similar in the sense that you have to have multiple defenders trying to get those guys down, Peppers said. Whereas Lynch and Wilson share top billing in the Seattle attack, Lacy and his production can get overshadowed by Aaron Rodgers. The quarterback is having an MVP-calibre year, even after being slowed by a strained left calf. Thhe injury makes Lacy an even more important piece to Green Bays offence. Hunter Renfroe Jersey. As evidence, Lacy was added to the injury report as a precaution on Thursday as a limited participant because of a sore knee. I was just being conservative, so I pulled him in about the middle of practice, coach Mike McCarthy said on Thursday. I think Eddie will be ready to go on Sunday. Just the coach was nervous, all right? The running game stalled in a 1-2 start, when Green Bay played Seattle, the New York Jets and Detroit to open the season — three of the top defences against the run in the league. The Packers were also a bit more conservative early on in giving Lacy carries, while putting added emphasis on catching passes out of the backfield. He has turned into Green Bays third-leading receiver as a check-down threat for Rodgers, while the production on the ground has steadily increased behind an effective offensive line. Lacy finished with 1,139 yards on 246 carries with nine touchdowns. Counting last weeks playoff win against Detroit, Lacy is averaging 99 yards in his past seven games. His ability to be a three-down player is of primary importance to us, McCarthy said. Hes breaking tackles, but were going against an excellent tackling defence, so this will be a big challenge. The Seahawks figured out Lacy in the 36-16 win over Green Bay in the league opener in Seattle. Lacy was held to 12 carries for 34 yards before leaving the game with a concussion following a hit from safety Kam Chancellor. At least thats how it was reported in injury report. Uh I remember it wasnt a concussion. It was got rung my bell, Lacy said with a laugh to a gaggle of reporters. So I ran into Kam! Thats what happened. Notes: Rodgers was limited in practice for a second straight day. Went through pass under pressure and went through two team periods. So getting ready to play, McCarthy said. ... The Packers are travelling to Seattle on Friday. McCarthy said hes still looking for an indoor facility in the Seattle area for practice on Saturday, but itll be as close as we can get it to our normal Saturday practice. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz