Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

01.03.2019 06:55
imes. To get a player like that out means I must be doing something right.Which of your team-mates is the last at the bar to get Antworten

You average 20 with the bat in Tests and 34 in ODIs. When can we start calling you a genuine allrounder? When Im not frightened of anything over 70mph?A high catch goes up. Take it and you win the Ashes. Which of your team-mates do you want to see under it? Jonny Bairstow or Jos Buttler. Theyve got gloves on! It should be impossible to drop it with those things on.Whose wicket are you the most proud of? I have managed to get Brendon McCullum out like five times. To get a player like that out means I must be doing something right.Which of your team-mates is the last at the bar to get a round in? Graham Onions. He is the tightest man in the whole of England.Who is the worst dancer? It depends on what time of the night it is because there are some horrendous ones at the end. Jimmy [Anderson] has got a bit of hip action and Ramps [Mark Ramprakash] is ex-Strictly Come Dancing so he is right up there with the best.But who is the worst? Ill have to go with Adil Rashid.Which of your team-mates look like they get dressed in the dark?Alex Hales. Nothing he wears ever goes. For some strange reason he always seems to be representing England and Notts. He will wear jeans and an England top. Or a hoodie and some England shorts. He may have a nice shirt on, then wear some training tracksuit bottoms with it. Can I pick another?Go for it... Well theres two, actually. Jason Roy, because hes built like a farmer. He has to have clothes specially made for him. And one I used to play with a few years ago - Dale Benkenstein. He used to wear Asics trainers with jeans. It was like a walking fitness regime look.Who has the worst dressing-room habits? Alex Hales is the sloppiest man Ive ever seen. Anything he could possibly forget - wallets, watches, belts, keys - he forgets. Stokesey picks his scabs. And Liam Plunketts toes are always made up of dead skin, which isnt great.The England squad are lined up for a 100m race. Who wins? Chris Jordan is rapid. Ill go for him.Who is slowest? Rooty [Joe Root] and Chef [Alastair Cook] can bat all day, but I reckon the Titanic turns quicker than those two.Which of your team-mates would you least like to get in a boxing ring with? Stokesey - for obvious reasons. Who has the strongest throwing arm? Stokesey again - or Plunkett. Their throws never seem to go up, theyre always so flat. I hate backing up when Stokesey is throwing. Even if the batsman is a yard out his crease Ill be shouting: Hold it!Whats the best thing about playing cricket for a living? Being in a dressing room, the team atmosphere. Youre hanging out every day with your best mates, having a laugh.And the worst? When you have to start in March or April, its really cold and youre not allowed to wear a woolly hat.Who has the worst banter in the England dressing room? Adam Lyth used to get shot down a lot. He had poor chat and rated himself on the football field. He was a good player - dont get me wrong - but he used to get a bit of stick.Give us one name to look out for who is destined for a bright future in cricket. Tom Helm. If he stays fit, he will be a phenomenal bowler.What piece of advice would you give a young fast bowler? Keep it simple and have a bit of fire in your belly.What meat is your favourite on a roast dinner? Lamb. Easy, next...Describe yourself in four words. Northumbrian, extrovert, rugged, Capricorn. Cheap Air Max 90 Free Shipping . World champions Tatiana Volosozhar and Maxim Trankov of Russia won the gold medal with 237.71 points, Moore-Towers and Moscovitch followed at 208.45 and Ksenia Stolbova and Fedor Klimov of Russia were third at 187. Discount Air Max 90 . The Dane followed up his first European Tour title last weekend with eight birdies and just a single dropped shot on Thursday for a one-stroke advantage over South Africas Allan Versfeld and Portugals Ricardo Santos. http://www.airmax90outletsale.com/ . The Court of Arbitration for Sport ruling "puts an end to my dreams of being a top player," the 27-year-old Troicki said in a statement. "I worked my entire life for it, and it has been taken away from me in one afternoon by a doctor I didnt know," said Troicki, whose ranking peaked at No. Wholesale Air Max 90 . Anthony Davis had 31 points and 17 rebounds in his seventh straight game with more than 20 points, but that was only enough to keep the Pelicans competitive into the final minutes. Andrew Bogut had 10 points and 15 rebounds for Golden State, which rebounded from a loss a night earlier in Oklahoma City and snapped a two-game skid. Nike Air Max 90 For Sale Cheap . The Clippers were angry about blowing a big lead; the Kings didnt like being in that kind of hole and nearly digging themselves out only to lose. Clubs are queuing up for Benji Marshall.Brisbane reserve grade clubs, that is.But the veteran playmaker is still backing himself to cement a spot in the Broncos top 17 next year.So much so that he has refused to answer calls from prospective reserve grade sides - for now.Marshall, 31, admitted there was a fair chance he would play in the second tier Queensland Cup after signing a shock one year Broncos deal for 2017.In a queue behind Broncos halves Anthony Milford and Ben Hunt, Marshalls best bet appears to be selection as a bench utility.Otherwise a lengthy Queensland Cup stint awaits.However, Marshall said he had begrudgingly refused to acknowledge calls from reserve grade clubs - so far.The phone hasnt stopped going, said Marshall, who officially began pre-season training with the Broncos this week.I have not answered the phone the last six weeks which has been pretty hard.My immediate goal is to not play there (Queensland Cup) but there is a fair chance that could happen.We will have to see where the Broncos want me to play, and I have no idea where that is.But my goal is to be in the best team and in the top 17 again.The former Kiwi captain has overcome hamstriing issues that sabotaged his 2016 season with the Dragons and threatened to leave him on the NRL scrapheap.ddddddddddddMarshall said he now wanted to make the most of his lifeline from Brisbane master coach Wayne Bennett.Even if it meant biding his time in reserve grade.I am looking forward to enjoying a season, Marshall said ahead of his 15th NRL season.One of the key things that Wayne said was that he wanted to see me with a smile on my face again.I want to have a fun year.If it is playing in that (reserve) grade then so be it.But I am professional and pretty competitive - I am not going to die wondering, put it that way.Marshall hopes that approach will help spark a return to the side-stepping, flick passing youthful version of himself.Looking back, since I have been a halfback I have always been worried about organising everyone else, Marshall said.I want a break from that and just to worry about myself for a second.People ask why I made this move. I have made a lot of decisions to please others in the past - this one is for myself. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz