Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

02.03.2019 03:29
Jones and D Shane OBrien. Jones, 28, is coming off the worst season of his pro career, during which he scored three goals and n Antworten

The Colorado Avalanche and Calgary Flames made a two-for-two swap, with the Avalanche getting a member of their 2001 Stanley Cup champion team back in the fold. Numbers Game looks at the deal sending Alex Tanguay back to Colorado. The Flames Get: RW David Jones and D Shane OBrien. Jones, 28, is coming off the worst season of his pro career, during which he scored three goals and nine points in 33 games, the lowest rates of his career after signing a four-year, $16-million contract last summer. While Jones has never been a great puck possession player, he did at least take on some heavy minutes for the Avalanche last season, with tough opposition and more starts in the defensive zone. A two-time 20-goal scorer, Jones will play in Calgarys top nine forwards and is likely to score on better than 4.8% of his shots, his career-low set last season but, given Calgarys current crop of centres, it would be asking a lot for Jones to immediately bounce back to 20 goals or 40 points and, for $4-million per season, thats probably on the low end of what should be expected in order to provide value. 29-year-old Shane OBrien had his role reduced, with his ice time down from 19:13 per game in 2011-2012 to 15:30 last season, while playing only 28 of 48 games, but his puck possession stats were quite good when he did play. OBrien is 6-foot-3, 230 pounds and provides toughness. His 853 penalty minutes in seven seasons ranks 11th in the league over that time. OBrien does figure to get more regular playing time in Calgary, and is under contract for two more years, at $2-million per season. If he gives the Flames 17-18 minutes a night, with a little bite to his game, then OBrien will be doing his part. The Avalanche Get: LW Alex Tanguay and D Cory Sarich. Since returning to Calgary in 2010, Alex Tanguay has recorded 145 points; only Jarome Iginla had more for the Flames over the last three seasons. Tanguay, 33, hasnt had strong puck possession numbers in recent seasons, but hes also done some heavy lifting, facing tough matchups and starting more shifts in the defensive zone, factors which contributed to his career-low minus-13 rating last season. A rare high percentage shooter, Tanguay has scored on 18.8% of his shots in his career, highest among active players and he scored on a career-high 25.0% of his shots last season. Moving back to Colorado, where he spent the first six years of his career, should allow Tanguay to play more of a complementary role, and while its not likely that he can score on such a high percentage of shots again, Tanguay could, playing with more talented centres, generate more shots on goal than the 1.10 per game he did last season, his lowest shot rate since his rookie season. Theres no reason to expect Tanguay to get better in his mid-30s, but its entirely reasonable to think that he can play a top six role for the next couple seasons. Hes under contract for three years and $10.5-million, so if he manages to do it for each of those three seasons, then that would be ideal for the Avalanche. 34-year-old Cory Sarich has been even more of a part-time player than OBrien, playing more than 16 minutes per game once in the last four seasons, including a career-low 14:52 per game last season, dressing for 28 of 48 games in 2013. Sarich is big, physical and has played 972 (regular season plus playoff) games in his career. Even though the Avalanche have major needs on defence, Sarich isnt the answer to those questions, so he likely fills the seventh or eighth spot on the depth chart. His contract, at a $2-million cap hit, expires at seasons end. Colorado gets a slight edge on this deal, in my view, because they save a little money and have a better chance of getting adequate production out of Tanguay over the next three seasons. Scott Cullen can be reached at Scott.Cullen@bellmedia.ca and followed on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tsnscottcullen. For more, check out TSN Fantasy on Facebook. Cheap Air Max 90 Free Shipping .5 seconds to play in the game, Kevin Love never stopped believing that they would come out of there with a win. Cheap Air Max 90 . Both players have lower body injuries that will keep them out of the lineup until at least January 31, which is the first game they can be activated from IR. http://www.airmax90clearance.com/ .Y. -- Buffalo Bills coach Doug Marrone has drawn on his Syracuse connections once again by hiring Rob Moore to take over as receivers coach. Air Max 90 Clearance . -- Aaron Murray threw for 408 yards and three touchdowns, ran for another score, and led No. Cheap Air Max 90 China . While hell be dialed in to that tournament on a course he loves, you can forgive him if his eyes glance down the calendar just a bit, towards April. Growing up, Jill Geer wanted to be a professional football player. But she chose track and field because she could control her own destiny -- she could depend on herself to win a race.The former sports writer is now the chief public affairs officer for USA Track & Field. Under her leadership, USATF has navigated the evolving world of digital media,?marketing and sponsorship.?Shes worked with many champion athletes and witnessed competitors break more than 30 world records.As she prepares for the Olympics in Rio next month, Geer is managing to remain calm, particularly amid the the disparaging headlines surrounding USATFs long-term sponsorship agreement with Nike. Geer, who is married and has a 10-year-old son named Hayden, opens the door to her busy life.?Coolest moment?In 2014, several members of the 1968 Olympic track and field team returned to Echo Summit, California, where the 1968 Olympic trials were held, and we had a ceremony honoring them.I had the opportunity to speak in front of the one group of people I would refer to as truly my heroes. They were men who were important to society, to the Olympic movement and to human rights as well. When I spoke, I saw my hero, bronze medalist John Carlos -- who raised a black-gloved fist during the American national anthem at the 1968 Olympics in Mexico City -- nodding his head and telling me to preach. And at that moment, knowing that these men whom I thought were so important felt understood and appreciated almost moved me to tears.Focus to overcome obstacles?The correlation between distance running and any job is the ability to focus and overcome distractions, overcome pain and discomfort, whether its personal, physical or professional, to get something done. The things I am most proud of at work are often times where we face a great challenge and figure it out.Running the worldWhile traveling is a great way to get out and see the world, the fact is that once I reach my destination, Im working. I dont run on treadmills; I go out into the city and run. At various cities, running has become my sightseeing because there is too much work to be done to be doing any vacationing.Have perspectiveDont take anything personally, and then you can deal with whatever the issue is in a professional way. The most important thing in dealing with a sensitive issue or a crisis is to first take a step back. When its a sensitive topic, especiaally in the social media world, you have to step back and see: Who is it coming from and how many people are really contributing?In the social media world, very few people get very active on social to say positive things.ddddddddddddIts important to keep perspective with any issue. Acknowledge concern while pointing out factual basis.Positive thinking is keyThe great thing is that whether its the Olympic trials -- which last for a week and a half in Oregon -- or the Olympic Games or any of our events, regardless of if you are ready for them, they arrive, they start, they happen, they finish and they go great! Its just something that we manage. We do what we need to do to succeed, just like our championship athletes.Anything a guy can do, I can doWhen I was an athlete, or even as a professional, whether its right or wrong, Ive never self-identified first as a female. I never thought of myself as a female athlete or a woman in sports. Ive been an athlete and a person in sports first. For me that was a good thing because it meant that in no way I limited myself throughout my whole life. Anything a guy can do, I can do. That was never even a question.Sisterhood in sportsIm really appreciative of the sisterhood Ive always had with female journalists. Women in sports just have a different kind of experience than men in sports.Be gratefulNo job is cool every day, and every job has days where you wonder what youre doing. But if youre fortunate enough to get a cool job, it is so important to be grateful for t

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz