Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 60 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

02.03.2019 03:30
ds-Ross couldnt overcome it.And, in the strangest twist of all, Friday nights biggest track news came 3,000 miles away from the Antworten

EUGENE, Ore. -- Allyson Felix ran through the pain.Sanya Richards-Ross couldnt overcome it.And, in the strangest twist of all, Friday nights biggest track news came 3,000 miles away from the U.S. Olympic trials, when a tweak in Usain Bolts hamstring threatened to derail the Jamaican champion and change everyones Olympic math.On a night Felix successfully auto-piloted her injured right ankle through 400-meter qualifying to keep her chance at a 200-400 double alive, Richards-Ross bid a tearful adieu to the fans after pulling up 250 meters into her lap around the track. Her hamstring proved too tight to carry on.Ive had an amazing career, said Richards-Ross, 31. To have my last race be here, at Hayward Field, in front of these fans, its incredible.But it was Bolts hamstring that had the track world buzzing. At Jamaicas national championships in Kingston, Bolt never even made it to the track, pulling out with what he called a minor hamstring injury.Unlike the United States, where the top three finishers in each event qualify for the Olympics with no exceptions, Bolt can still make it to Rio if he can prove hes fit. That test will come July 22 at a meet in London.Possibly the biggest beneficiary would be Justin Gatlin, the American who has been Bolts biggest challenger the past few years.He will be on the Olympic team, Gatlin told The Associated Press. I dont see him missing out. Hes going to do what he needs to do.Gatlin starts qualifying in the 100 on Saturday.Richards-Ross, meanwhile, will have to settle for some fond memories and a heartfelt goodbye to her fans.In addition to her four Olympic gold medals, including the individual title at the London Games, Richards-Ross holds the stadium record in Eugene -- better known as Track Town USA. It was here, five weeks ago at the Prefontaine Classic, that fans got their first true glimpse of what might be coming. Richards-Ross finished seventh that day.In this one, her first 15 steps out of the blocks were smooth, but she quickly slowed from a sprint to a trot. By the time she hit the first curve on the backstretch, she was jogging. And then she pulled up completely.Lets be honest, I hurt my hamstring real bad, she said. I worked with a great doct

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz