Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 60 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

02.03.2019 03:31
llen said. It was just I had to make them.Allen figures to be one of the focal points again Saturday afternoon when No. 6 Duke t Antworten

DURHAM, N.C. -- Grayson Allen is playing hurt with some ailments that have added up for Dukes junior guard.But the Blue Devils are continuing to count on him and hes more than ready to do his part.The confidence in my shooting never left me, Allen said. It was just I had to make them.Allen figures to be one of the focal points again Saturday afternoon when No. 6 Duke takes on visiting Appalachian State.Allen is coming off a 17-point outing against William & Mary. He made three 3-point baskets in the game after going a combined 2-for-18 on 3-pointers in the previous three games.Its about time I made some shots, he said. It felt better to see the ball go in the net.The Blue Devils (5-1) need Allens offense as they wait for their roster to stabilize.Duke coach Mike Krzyzewski said its fortunate that Allen has been able to play through his assortment of injuries, but the guard has missed practice time.Hes still not there, Krzyzewski said of playing at full capacity. We have to keep playing and keep getting better and get Grayson healthier.Allen has been a double-digit scorer in each game, though leading the team in scoring only once.The injury list has been part of the theme for the Blue Devils across the first couple of weeks of the season.Three injured freshmen were in uniform for Wednesday nights game against William & Mary, part of what Krzyzewski described as the process in bringing them back to action though none of them has made an official collegiate debut. Forward Marques Bolden and center Harry Giles might be closet to game action based on the fact that they went through warm-ups, while swingman Jayson Tatum was mostly a spectator during the pregame.I think the transition from serious injury isnt just physical, but its also mental, Krzyzewski said. I think to put on your uniform, do warm-ups as much as you can and be a part of the team is something we wanted to transition them to. ... Everything is progressing well.Duke has won three games since its loss to Kansas. The Blue Devils have put five players in double-figure scoring in every game.Appalachian State coach Jim Fox likes his team to be aggressive, so if that leads to a brisk pace, that could work to Dukes advantage at Cameron Indoor Stadium.I think were at our best when were pushing and really attacking, Fox said. We cant go through those droughts and playing on our heels.Appalachian State (2-2) is coming off a 70-61 victory at Hartford, with sophomore guard Ronshad Shabazz pouring in 28 points. That marked only the third non-conference road victory in three seasons under Fox.The Mountaineers have won back-to-back games after opening the season with road losses to Davidson and Tennessee.Against Tennessee we had that abysmal stretch, Fox said. We didnt attack the way I know we can.Shabazz is from Raleigh, so hell be playing about a half-hour from home.Duke has won the last six meetings with Appalachian State, though the teams havent met since 1988. Cheap Air Max Authentic . Nigeria beat surprise package Ethiopia 2-0 in the second leg of their playoff for a comfortable 4-1 aggregate victory. Victor Moses converted a 20th-minute penalty after an Ethiopian handball, and Victor Obinna made certain of Nigerias place in Brazil with his powerful free kick in the 82nd at UJ Esuene Stadium. Wholesale Air Max Fast Shipping . McPhee said that Ovechkins father Mikhail is in stable condition after having the surgery this week and is no longer in intensive care. "Weve told him to stay as long as necessary with your dad," he said. Ovechkin and his Russian national team were eliminated from the mens hockey tournament in Sochi on Wednesday with a 3-1 quarter-final loss to Finland. http://www.wholesaleairmaxfromchina.com/ . -- Three close looks at the bucket, three misses. Cheap Nike Air Max 2019 . Clarkson had been dealing with an elbow injury in early January and will be out of action for at least one week. He has three goals and five assists through 36 games with the Leafs this season. Cheap Nike Air Max Shoes Wholesale . Manuel was offered a position the day he was fired. He accepted earlier this week and the team made the announcement Friday. Monday, Ryen Russillo and Danny Kanell welcome ESPN NFL Insider Mark Dominik (1:15 p.m. ET), Louisville QB Lamar Jackson (1:45), ESPN NFL analyst Tim Hasselbeck (2:00) and ESPN NFL Insider Louis Riddick (3:00).Todays main topics:? Bengals-Giants preview? CFB Week 11 reactionText us at 737776 (msg&data rates may apply) or tweet us at twitter.ddddddddddddcom/RussilloShow -- well be with you from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. ET on ESPN Radio and ESPNRadio.com. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz