Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

18.09.2018 01:12
e end, continue to rebound, get to the board and try to get them out of what they do early on, said Hicks, who shot 7 of 8 from Antworten

HONOLULU -- North Carolina coach Roy Williams did not mince words after his fifth-ranked Tar Heels struggled in the first half before pulling out their latest win.Isaiah Hicks scored 10 of his 16 points after halftime to lead five players in double-figures as North Carolina (4-0) beat Hawaii 83-68 Friday night.Its one of the ugliest games Ive ever coached in my entire life, Williams said, but we made some shots during a stretch in the second half that gave us the lead.North Carolina never trailed outside of the opening minutes and held a 35-27 lead at halftime despite shooting just 35.1 percent from the field. The Tar Heels had shot better than 50 percent from the field in each of their first three games.Hicks said Williams message to the team at halftime emphasized defense.He said that shots were going to fall, but weve got to be better on the defensive end, continue to rebound, get to the board and try to get them out of what they do early on, said Hicks, who shot 7 of 8 from the field.Kennedy Meeks and Nate Britt had 13 points apiece. Justin Jackson scored 11 and Tony Bradley contributed 10 points and 13 rebounds, including eight on the offensive end, off the bench.He really gave us a lift, Hicks said of Bradley, a freshman center. Thats what really got us through the game, especially Tony just getting to the boards, getting the rebounds and second-chance shots.North Carolina led by as many as 18 in the closing minutes. The Tar Heels shot 63.3 percent (19 of 30) in the second half and finished with a 46-23 rebounding edge.Their size created some issues, but we cant lean on that, Rainbow Warriors coach Eran Ganot said. Theyre bigger than us, theyre stronger than us -- those are facts -- but what we need to focus more on is how to get it done.Hawaii pulled to 40-37 on Jack Purchases banker with 16:27 left, but North Carolina answered with a 12-2 run that that was capped by a 3-pointer by Kenny Williams from the right wing that stretched its lead back to 64-49.Noah Allen, a UCLA transfer, led Hawaii with 22 points. Jack Purchase added 14 and Sheriff Drammeh 13 for the Rainbow Warriors (2-2).BIG PICTURENorth Carolina: Junior guard Joel Berry II entered averaging a team-high 21.3 points per game, but was held to just two. His only basket came on a 14-foot pull-up jumper with about 5 minutes left. ... The Tar Heels depth was evident as they dominated Hawaii in bench scoring, 28-12.Its not a concern; Its a good thing, Williams said of Berrys night. Ive never seen him miss and go one-for-nine. Then again, in the first half our starting one, two and three men were 1 for 16 and thats not good.Hawaii: The young Rainbow Warriors have only three active players back from last seasons squad that won an NCAA Tournament game for the first time in school history. Hawaii dropped to 19-104 against Top 25 teams, including a 2-19 mark vs. top-5 squads.KEY NUMBERSNorth Carolina took advantage of its size against the smaller Rainbow Warriors by grabbing 19 offensive rebounds and held a distinct edge in second chance points, 28-8. Hawaii had nine turnovers in the first half, but finished two below its season average of 16 for the game.We cut down the turnovers, but we made them at critical times. We just couldnt get over that hump because we couldnt execute at key points, Ganot said.UP NEXTNorth Carolina: The Tar Heels, who are 30-5 all-time in the 50th state, will face their second straight Hawaii opponent when they take on Division II Chaminade in a Maui Invitational quarterfinal Monday.Hawaii: The Rainbow Warriors will host Division II Hawaii-Hilo on Tuesday, their fifth of 13 straight games on-island to open the season, although five of them are part of two tournaments (Pearl Harbor Invitational, Diamond Head Classic). Adidas Running Shoes 2018 .com) - The Edmonton Oilers and Vancouver Canucks both take aim at their first wins of the season on Saturday, as the Canucks open their home slate at Rogers Arena. Grey Adidas Running Shoes .Y. -- The Buffalo Sabres have placed centre Cody Hodgson on injured reserve and recalled two players from their AHL affiliate in Rochester. http://www.cheapadidasrunningshoes.com/ . There are surprises among the Vezina candidates, but most of the others are standard top-tier performers, even if the two Hart Trophy runners-ups have never been quite as good as they have been through the first half of the season. Red Adidas Running Shoes . LOUIS -- Valtteri Filppula assisted on three of Tampa Bays four goals, and the Lightning beat the St. Adidas Running Shoes Outlet . P.A. Parenteau scored early in the third period to help the Avs edge Toronto 2-1 on Tuesday night. Cory Sarich also scored for Colorado (3-0-0), which is off to its best ever start. Andy Murray marked reaching the summit of world tennis by beating big-serving American John Isner in three hard-fought sets in the BNP Paribas Masters final in Paris to secure his eighth ATP Tour title of the season.The 29-year-old Scot, already assured of the No. 1 spot for the first time in his career before Sundays 6-3 6-7 (4/7) 6-4 win against 6ft 10 in Isner, will now prepare for next weeks World Tour Finals at the O2 Arena in London.Murray will enter the season-ending showpiece event for the worlds top eight players 405 points ahead of Novak Djokovic, who had spent 122 consecutive weeks as No. 1 from July 2014 before his quarterfinal defeat in Paris to Marin Cilic.Im not so much thinking about finishing the year as world No. 1, Murray told Sky Sports after his victory over Isner in two hours and 18 minutes.I wanted to try and get there if possible, but I want to just play well at the O2.I feel like some of the years there Ive not played my best tennis, maybe not done myself justice, so I want to go and play good tennis.It doesnt guarantee winning against the best players in the world, but I dont want to finish the year on a bad note having not played well there.So Ill get a few days rest now and start preparing for that and hopefully finish well.Isner produced some inspired tennis, especially in the second set, but Murray was clinical, saving his best moments for the biggest points.The Briton clinched his only break points in the first and third sets at the first attempts to seal the 43rd tour-level title of his career and his 14th ATP World Tour Masters 1000 title.ddddddddddddMurray paid tribute to his family and support team after his victory.To my team and all of my family, who are watching back home, this has been an incredible journey for me to get to the top of the rankings, I couldnt have done it without you, he said.Thanks to them for all their hard work. They make a lot of sacrifices to allow me to compete and travel the world.A big thank you to all of you and Ill keep working to keep getting better.Murray said he did not feel more nervous than usual after Milos Raonics withdrawal from their scheduled semifinal clash on Saturday due to a leg injury had seen the Scot overhaul Djokovic at the top of the rankings.I actually felt pretty good, he added. I was nervous before the match, I had a good practice this morning.I obviously wanted to come out and try and win this event. Ive never won here before.It was a tournament, before last year, that Id always struggled at. Id never got past the quarterfinals so I wanted to try and win and managed to and I want to keep going.Its been a great year and I want to try and finish it as well as I can. Nike NFL Jerseys China China NFL Hoodies Wholesale NFL T-shirts Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Hoodies NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Stitched Jerseys Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Stitched Jerseys Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz