Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

03.03.2019 03:17
ets in a snoozer Sunday.Petty made his first NFL start in place of an injured Ryan Fitzpatrick, but couldnt get much going again Antworten

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- Alec Ogletree saw the football zipping his way and knew he needed to get his hands on it.The Los Angeles linebacker intercepted Bryce Petty with just under two minutes left, lifting the Rams to a 9-6 victory over the New York Jets in a snoozer Sunday.Petty made his first NFL start in place of an injured Ryan Fitzpatrick, but couldnt get much going against the Rams defense.After getting the ball with 2:55 remaining and down by three, Petty tried to lead the Jets (3-7) down the field. But on second-and-7 from the 42, Pettys pass to Quincy Enunwa was picked off by Ogletree, who took it out of the receivers hands and Enunwa then tried to wrestle it away from the linebacker to no avail.I had that area of zone and I was playing the receiver, Ogletree said. I saw him throw the ball. We kind of tied up and I was able to rip it out from him and make the play.Greg Zuerlein kicked three field goals, including a go-ahead 34-yarder with 6:52 left, helping the Rams (4-5) snap a four-game losing streak and avoid their first five-game skid since Weeks 9-13 last season.We had to fight and scrap all the way to the end, Ogletree said. Thats what it takes to win and I was right there to make the play. We really couldnt get on the plane without winning here.The game featured 15 punts -- eight by the Jets and seven by the Rams -- as neither offense were the models of efficiency or excitement. New York finished with 296 yards of total offense, while the Rams had 280.Petty, a fourth-round draft pick out of Baylor last year, went 19 of 32 for 163 yards with a touchdown and the loss-sealing interception.Im not going to let this define my career, Petty said. Im not going to let this define me.Fitzpatrick was listed as questionable with a sprained left knee , suffered last weekend at Miami. Coach Todd Bowles said throughout the week that Fitzpatrick would remain the starter for Sundays game -- as long as he was healthy enough to play.After the game, Bowles said Fitzpatrick wasnt completely healthy. The two split first-team snaps during practice all week.Fitzpatrick was active for the game and served as Pettys backup, while rookie Christian Hackenberg was inactive. Bowles would not commit to who his starter would be in the Jets next game against New England in two weeks.While Rams fans have been clamoring for No. 1 overall pick Jared Goff to play, Case Keenum went a ho-hum 17 of 30 for 165 yards, but had no turnovers after throwing eight interceptions in his previous four games.No, Im not going into the quarterback situation, coach Jeff Fisher said. As I said, I dont believe its the quarterback play. Collectively, were just making mistakes here and there.Petty drove the Jets 99 yards on the teams second possession, finishing with his first NFL TD pass with a little razzle-dazzle on a toss to Brandon Marshall, who flipped it to Bilal Powell for a 4-yard score.Nick Folk was wide left on the extra point, his second miss of the season, leaving New York with a 6-3 lead early in the second quarter.Zuerlein tied it at 6 with 20 seconds left in the third quarter with a 38-yard field goal.I thought Case did a nice job, Fisher said. We didnt get the ball in the end zone, but he scrambled and picked up some key first downs and kept drives alive. Thats what you have to do against a defense like this.SO CLOSEPetty misfired on a long pass on third-and-14 from the Rams 32 that couldve been an easy touchdown in the closing minute of the first half, slightly overthrowing Robby Anderson, who was wide open but had to reach high as the ball tipped off his hand.GURLEY STILL GROUNDEDTodd Gurley, last seasons Offensive Rookie of Year, still has yet to run for 100 yards in a game this season after rushing for 125 or more five times last season. He finished with 64 yards on 21 carries. Gurleys longest run of the season, 21 yards in the fourth quarter, was wiped out by Greg Robinsons holding penalty.FIELD FLIPPERWith the Rams pinned at their 17 on fourth-and-1 early in the fourth quarter, Johnny Hekker blasted a 78-yard punt that had returner Jalin Marshall fielding as if he were catching a pass. After a 10-yard return by Marshall, the Jets had the ball at their 15 -- and went three-and-out. It was the fourth-longest punt in franchise history.UP NEXTRams: vs. Miami next Sunday.Jets: bye week. Next game vs. New England, Nov. 27.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Custom Mexico Jerseys . Deulofeu injured a muscle in his right leg in Evertons 4-1 win over Fulham in the English Premier League on Saturday. Barcelona says that its team doctors will "co-ordinate" with Evertons medical staff as Deulofeu recovers. Diego Reyes Jersey . Bradwell was scheduled to become a free agent Tuesday. Born and raised in Toronto, Bradwell is entering his sixth CFL season, with all six played for his hometown Argonauts. http://www.soccermexicojerseysteamstore.com/carlos-vela-mexico-jersey/ . Perhaps Carroll was so prepared for a break because he believes there is very little the Seattle Seahawks need heading into the off-season. "I dont see anything that we need to add. We just have to get better," Carroll said. Marco Fabian Jersey . -- The plastic that was taped across the lockers in Oaklands clubhouse came down and the champagne that was on ice went back into the cooler. Hirving Lozano Jersey . LOUIS -- Theres no telling how these wacky World Series games will end. NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Rob Marberry and George Brammeier each scored 15 points and Lipscomb used a balanced scoring attack to beat Division III Piedmont 99-70 on Tuesday night in the Fordham Showcase.Lipscomb made five of its first seven shots of the second half to extend its lead to 64-40.Garrison Mathews and Michael Buckland added 13 points apiece for Lipscomb (1-1), which had seven players score in double figures. The Bisons had 29 assists -- the most since 2009 -- on 33 mmade baskets.ddddddddddddn Sunday, Mathews matched his career-high with 27 points and fellow sophomore Marberry had 22 points and eight rebounds in his Lipscomb debut.Trae Gaines led Piedmont with 12 points, but the Lions were held to 38 percent shooting and turned it over 20 times.It was the first meeting between the schools since Dec. 4, 1998. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz