Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 Svbway to Sally
jokergreen0220 Offline

04.03.2019 07:07
CLEVELAND -- Cincinnati Reds manager Bryan Price had never seen anything like it. [url=http://www.sfgiantsrookiestore.com/Giants Antworten

CLEVELAND -- Cincinnati Reds manager Bryan Price had never seen anything like it. Dave Dravecky Jersey . Neither had anyone else. Aided by a bizarre play in which Cleveland runner David Murphy was fooled by a second ball on the field and tagged out, Cincinnati defeated the Indians 9-2 on Tuesday night. "Thats one of the strangest things Ive ever seen," Price said. "Im sure thats going to go down as one of those plays we see between innings for years to come." Johnny Cuetos fourth complete game of the season was overshadowed in the seventh inning when the Indians had a rally squelched after an errant warmup pitch from Cincinnatis bullpen came on the field, resulting in Murphy being caught off third base. Lonnie Chisenhall drew a leadoff walk, and Murphy singled. Yan Gomes double cut the lead to 6-2 and moved Murphy to third as a ball thrown by reliever Jumbo Diaz rolled behind second base. The confused Murphy mistakenly thought the ball was live and edged off third. Third baseman Ramon Santiago took the relay throw and made the tag. "The timing of it was crazy," Murphy said. "I just didnt know where the ball came from. It was unbelievable." Santiago was one of the few people on the field who knew the situation and called for shortstop Zach Cozart to make a throw. "I was yelling, Give me the ball," he said. "I saw the other ball, but I knew we had a play." Indians manager Terry Francona spoke briefly with crew chief Gerry Davis, but the call stood. "He said he understood our frustration, but they cant kill a play until the conclusion," Francona said. "It was perfect timing, and its the responsibility of our coaches and runners to know whats going on. I cant fault Murph, though, because he saw the ball there and thought they couldnt throw him out." Cueto (13-6) retired the next two hitters. "I was confused," he said of the strange play. "I thought a fan threw the ball." "Just when you think youve seen it all in baseball, you havent," Santiago said. "You always see something new. Thats why its a beautiful game." Santiago hit a three-run homer in the second off Josh Tomlin (5-8) to break a 1-all tie for his first home run since Aug. 16 last season while playing for Detroit. Cincinnati, which has been playing without All-Stars Joey Votto and Brandon Phillips, is 6-12 since the break, as it struggles to stay in the NL playoff chase. The Reds broke a 10-game losing streak at Progressive Field. BIG PLAY Price admitted the bizarre play gave the Reds a boost. "It may have saved our bacon a little bit," he said. "At this point in time of the season well do whatever we have to do to win a game." Catcher Brayan Pena thought Diaz should be given some credit for his warmup pitch that missed its target by a couple of hundred feet. "Johnny should buy Jumbo a big steak," he said. MR. PERFECT Cueto allowed two runs and hasnt lost since July 2. Cincinnati is unbeaten in Cuetos six career starts against Cleveland. TRAINERS ROOM Reds: Votto (strained left knee) who has been on the 15-day disabled list since July 8, is rehabilitating in Cincinnati. Manager Bryan Price said Votto is still experiencing soreness in the knee, and there is no timetable for his return. Indians: Designated hitter Nick Swisher (strained right wrist) is expected to be available Wednesday after missing two games. Center fielder Michael Bourn (strained left hamstring) began a rehab assignment at Double-A Akron on Tuesday and could rejoin the Indians next week. He hasnt played since July 5. ON DECK Reds: Right-hander Mat Latos (3-3) starts Wednesday as the series shifts to Cincinnati. He will be making his 10th start after opening the season on the DL. Latos owns a 3.11 career ERA at Great American Ball Park, which is the lowest by any pitcher with at least 15 starts there. Indians: Right-hander Danny Salazar (4-4) looks for his fourth straight win since returning from the minors. He has a 2.00 ERA while striking out 17 over 18 innings in his last three starts. Salazar has yet to face Cincinnati. Buster Posey Jersey .C. -- Panthers wide receiver Steve Smith has been ruled out for Sundays game against the Atlanta Falcons. Jeff Samardzija Jersey . Nix is a career .218 hitter in 425 games over six seasons. The 31-year-old right-handed hitter batted .270 with a homer this spring for Tampa Bay. http://www.sfgiantsrookiestore.com/Giants-Alen-Hanson-Kids-Jersey/ . - Vince Wilfork has played only two career games in Kansas City.WINNIPEG -- Life in the NHL can begin anew at 30, at least for Winnipeg Jets defenceman Adam Pardy. After 58 games this season Pardy has five assists, is a plus three and logging upwards of 18 minutes a night. "I think its gone in the right direction, where I definitely wanted it to go" he said this week of his first season with the Jets. He never has been an offensive defenceman who posted big numbers. But his responsible style seems to be what the Jets need and the six-foot-four, 220-pound native of Bonavista, N.L., brings some much-needed size to Winnipegs blue-line. "This year its been an interesting year," he said. "From sitting out 15 games in a row, being a healthy scratch, to now playing some minutes and finally getting my game going." Pardy has had more than his share of hard luck since turning pro in 2005 and admits there were times when he wondered if he would continue. "It doesnt go back to the start of this year, it goes back to the day I left Calgary and when I blew my shoulder out and went to Dallas and things just didnt go well," he said. "You start thinking that youre not good enough and its really tough to play and I think thats where I was a while back . . . last year and the year before. Confidence is a tough thing to get, and once you lose it its hard to get back." Drafted by the Calgary Flames in the sixth round in 2004, he turned professional in 2005 and began the season with Calgarys AHL affiliate. It wasnt a great start, and he soon found himself in the Las Vegas Wranglers of the ECHL. After his play improved he went back to the AHL and made his NHL debut in the Flames season opener in 2008. He finished his second NHL season with two goals and seven assists in 57 games but a separated shoulder caused him to miss the first two months of the 2010-11 season. He missed the last two months as well because of injury. The following season as a free agent, he signed a two-yeear, US$4 million contract with the Dallas Stars but started on injured reserve list and ended up playing only 36 games before being traded to Buffalo. Bruce Bochy Jersey. Once again, Pardy split the lockout-abbreviated season between the NHL and AHL, and this season Winnipeg became his fourth team in four seasons when he signed a US$600,000 one-year deal. He also had to clear waivers and spent some time with Winnipegs AHL affiliate in St. Johns. "Its never an easy thing to deal with, being set down to the minors," Pardy said. "Pretty much every player has to deal with something like that as some point in their career. You learn from it and take whatever you can out of it to make yourself better the next day." An injury to Jacob Trouba, Winnipegs No. 1 draft pick in 2012 and one of their star rookies this season, saw Pardy brought back after only a few games. He says, in some ways, hes had to go back to that nervous kid who suited up for the first time with the Flames as he rebuilds his game. "As every games gone on, I feel a little more comfortable with the puck, a little more confident." Pardy also became the focus of attention for Winnipeg fans when he had his helmet ripped off by a Chicago fan after he was checked through the glass at the United Center, then had a beer poured over his head. "Its tough enough to get put through the glass, but then to get a beer thrown on my head, too, not a good thing," he said at the time. A radio host tried to promote a "helmet Pardy" and get fans to wear helmets when Chicago next visited Winnipeg but Jets co-owner Mark Chipman killed the stunt. For his part, Pardy not only kept his cool when he was subjected to the beer shower, he says hes tried to stop worrying about his future. "You stay patient, you stay confident and good things are going to happen and you know what, if not, then theres a lot more to life than just hockey," he said. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz