Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

04.03.2019 07:12
pate on a level playing field with everybody else. The IPC, British Athletics, WADA [the World Anti-Doping Agency] are all takin Antworten

Paralympic champion Richard Whitehead says doping athletes are weak and that any clean Russian competitors in danger of missing the Rio Games must speak out against state-sponsored doping.Russia may discover its Olympic fate on Sunday, while the International Paralympic Committee on Friday opened suspension proceedings over the unimaginable scale of institutionalised doping in Russian sport.Amputee runner Whitehead, speaking after breaking the T42 200 metres world record with a time of 23.03 seconds at the Anniversary Games in London, agrees with the IPCs move.Its really important. A stance needs to be set, Whitehead said. Were wanting to participate on a level playing field with everybody else. The IPC, British Athletics, WADA [the World Anti-Doping Agency] are all taking care of that.Whitehead, who has competed in both summer and winter Paralympic Games, acknowledged doping is an issue and he cannot comprehend why anyone takes performance-enhancing drugs.Why do it? Just train harder, he said. You dont need steroids, you dont need drugs. You need whats up here [in the head]. For me, if you do take the easy way out youre quite weak up here. Those guys need help.Russian clean athletes need to stand to fight against their organisation, so they can have a clean national governing body. Thats what Id do.A decision over Russias participation in the Paralympics, which take place from September 7 to 18, will be made in the first week of August.The Olympics open on August 5 and whether Russia competes there could be determined as soon as Sunday, when the International Olympic Committees executive board meets.Elsewhere, wheelchair racer declared himself happy with his third-placed finish in the T54 1500m at the Anniversary Games on Saturday.Weir, who won gold from the 800m to the marathon at London 2012 and is so far entered in the 1500m and marathon for Rio, said: I have not tapered for this race. I will be in full swing for Rio.Preparations are okay. I still came third, I am still hitting top speed even though my arms are dead from training.I am going for five events [in Rio], not sure which ones. I am not saying which five. The amount of training I do, the racing I do, its only two races a day, maybe three.There was a new world record for Weirs fellow Paralympic champion Richard Whitehead in the T42 200m, who marked his 40th birthday in the week by storming home in 23.03 seconds.The double amputee, who at London 2012 was well down at halfway before powering down the home straight, said he has worked at getting up to speed quicker and it showed.I need to run slightly differently now, I need to run smarter, he said. Its lean and mean for 2016. Im going to 22 [seconds] in Rio, Ill put that out there. I want to come back with gold in the 100 and the 200. Cheap Basketball Shoes Authentic . Paul Pierce couldnt believe he missed at the end. Young scored a season-high 26 points to spark a huge effort from the leagues most productive bench, and Los Angeles beat the Brooklyn Nets 99-94 on Wednesday night after blowing a 27-point lead. Discount Basketball Shoes . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . http://www.clearancebasketballshoes.com/ . LOUIS -- St. Cheap Basketball Shoes For Sale .com) - The Chicago Blackhawks aim for their third three-game winning streak of the season when they host the struggling Edmonton Oilers in Sundays battle at the United Center. Basketball Shoes From China . Aside from the trilogy main event title fight, there are a number of intriguing matchups in the heavyweight, welterweight and lightweight divisions. CLEVELAND -- Theres a big, fat, ugly, historic zero on the horizon. Browns coach Hue Jackson will do anything he can to elude it.Somehow, someway, we are going to find a way not to be 0-16, Jackson said Tuesday.Theyre more than halfway there.At 0-9 and the NFLs only winless team, the Browns have seven more chances to get that first win and avoid joining the 2008 Detroit Lions as the only teams in league history to go without a victory in a 16-game season.After a 35-10 beating on Sunday against Dallas, the Browns have had little time to regroup before playing on Thursday night at Baltimore, where they will look to end their skid and escape becoming the first team in Clevelands 66-year history to go 0-10.As the losses mount, its gotten tougher for Jackson to put on a brave front. The losing is tearing him up, but Jackson knew when he took the job there would be tough days ahead.He just didnt count on there being so many of them.It is about wins and losses, he said. We dont want to be 0-9 right now to be very honest with you. We are going to fight our tails off, and it starts on Thursday night again. Our guys come in here every week with the mindset of, `Look, we are going to go back out here, we are going to do it again, we are going to give you everything we have and we are going to go try and change this. That is what they have been doing.The Browns have lost 12 straight and 19 of 20, a troubling tailspin that has taken its toll on players and coaches who need some reward. Jackson is doing all he can not to let the negativity creep into the locker room.Noow is not the time for defeatist attitudes.ddddddddddddIt is about this team really staying together and fighting together, Jackson said. I think you guys know within these walls is a brotherhood here. We all have each others back. We understand the situation we are in, but that doesnt mean that we arent doing some things better than what we have ever done here. I do believe there are a lot of good things that are going on here. It just hasnt shown up in the win ledger.That is unfortunate because that is why all of us do what we do.Unfortunately, the Browns, who have been ravaged by injuries, missed a chance at win No. 1 earlier this season, when they blew a 20-2 lead as the Ravens scored 23 straight points to win on Sept. 18.That game seems like ages ago, and Jackson acknowledged the Browns are not the same team at 0-2 as they are at 0-9.Much different, he said. Obviously, we have been through a lot of different highs and lows. We are probably more game-ready to play than what we were in Game 2. I know the results do not say that, but I think we understand and obviously, we have played more games now than we did at that point. We kind of know who we are a little bit more and we know what we need to accomplish to give ourselves the best opportunity to win.From that standpoint, we are much further along, but we are not where we want to be and I think we all know that.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz