Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

04.03.2019 07:12
uchdowns, Steve McShane ran in two more, and Western Illinois cruised to a 34-20 win over Northern Arizona on Saturday.Tied at 1 Antworten

MACOMB, Ill. -- Sean McGuire threw for 329 yards and two touchdowns, Steve McShane ran in two more, and Western Illinois cruised to a 34-20 win over Northern Arizona on Saturday.Tied at 13 apiece midway through the third quarter, Western Illinois (2-0) got the go-ahead touchdown on a 62-yard run from McShane, who finished with 155 yards on 24 carries. He also had a 4-yard TD just before the half. Isaiah Lesure hauled in a 26-yard touchdown pass from McGuire on the Leathernecks next possession and Lance Lenoir, who finished with a career-high 231 yards on 11 receptions, sealed the win with a 10-yard TD grab in the fourth quarter.Nathan Knuffman had two first-half field goals for the Leathernecks. McGuire hit 21 of his 30 passes with no interceptions.Northern Arizona (0-2) was led by Case Cookus, who finished 26 of 33 for 263 yards passing and two touchdowns. Cheap Under Armour Curry Shoes . -- The boos poured down on Tom Brady and the New England Patriots at the end of a horrible first half. Cheap Stephen Curry Shoes . PETERSBURG, Fla. http://www.curryshoescheap.com/ . Miller reached right to deflect Mikhail Grabovskis attempt with just over 2 minutes remaining in regulation, and then made two more saves in the shootout Sunday to give the Sabres a 2-1 win over the Washington Capitals. Cheap Curry Shoes For Sale . Down by seven with 90 seconds left in regulation, thats where they looked comfortable. Discount Curry Shoes .Y. -- Injured Buffalo Sabres forward Marcus Foligno did not practice with the team Monday and head coach Ron Rolston said its unlikely hell play in Wednesdays season opener in Detroit. ATLANTA -- Julio Jones knows his Falcons teammates are watching to see how he responds in every situation on the field.Thats one reason that Jones, arguably the NFLs best wide receiver, is careful to measure his emotions carefully. He doesnt over-celebrate. He doesnt pout.So thats why Jones is trying not to get caught up in a blame game when opponents arent flagged for what appears to be obvious pass interference.A no-call two weeks ago at Seattle and one last week at home against San Diego each came late in the game and cost the Falcons a chance to win.Jones made a point of not getting outraged. He wants to set a good example for his teammates.I dont want to have a foul after the play for going after the referee or doing something else -- just to show them the way to handle things, he said Thursday. When things dont go your way and you think they should, theres always a positive way to handle things.Its so easy to handle it negatively, but I just handle it in a positive way and everything else will be ok.He doesnt know if Green Bays depleted secondary will follow suit Sunday at the Georgia Dome. If Seattles Richard Sherman can blatantly grab his right arm and San Diegos Steve Williams can hold down his left arm, Jones isnt sure if the less-experienced Packers will try something similar.His hope is that game officials will call the game fair for both sides.The thing is Im not out here playing around, Jones said. This is my job. I take it very, very seriously, you know? Not being able to do your job -- I wouldnt say I was frustrated. Im doing my job. I want you to do your job, in a sense, but its over and done with.I dont harp on it. Its not like, `Oh, man, I cant get through today because I didnt get a pass interference call. Its over and done with. Its on to the next one.The Packers are without top cornerbacks Sam Shields and Damarioous Randall.dddddddddddd Quentin Rollins could miss a third straight game with a groin injury.So that leaves youngsters LaDarius Gunter and Demetri Goodson as outclassed in potential one-on-one matchups, but Jones believes Green Bay (4-2) can compensate against Atlanta (4-3) with strong play from safeties Morgan Burnett and Ha Ha Clinton-Dix.Their front seven is a problem, Jones said. They can get a lot of pressure. Those guys can kind of sit and guess at a lot of things, but they have two of the best safeties I think were going to face this year.As is the case every week, Jones expects to see plenty of double-team coverage.When guys are taking me away, Im looking at it as a positive that Im taking two guys away on one play, he said. That allows my teammates to have one-on-one.Selected as an All-Pro for the first time last season after having the second-most single-season yards and catches in NFL history, Jones is just as tough to defend this year. He leads the league with 830 yards receiving, and 32 of his 40 catches have given the Falcons a first down.If his looks are there, hes going to make you pay, Atlanta coach Dan Quinn said. If he gets his opp -- depending on where the coverage goes or where the route takes him -- hes usually more than ready to capitalize on them.Game notes Pro Bowl RB Devonta Freeman (hip) fully participated in practice after being limited Wednesday. Thats good news for Atlanta, which likely wont have RB Tevin Coleman active this week. Coleman (hamstring) and DE Dwight Freeney (quadriceps) didnt practice for the second straight day. ... WR Taylor Gabriel (concussion) was back to full speed after missing last weeks game.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz