Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

05.03.2019 06:16
as been fantastic all year.Maybe because were way down south in Melbourne they dont get too many raps or the raps they should ge Antworten

Forget the Big Two, Cameron Smith says Melbournes charge towards a third NRL title boils down to the form of the clubs perpetually underrated big boppers.The Storm look set to finish inside the top two, and clinch an important home semi-final, after grinding out an 18-6 win over premiers North Queensland at 1300SMILES Stadium on Saturday night.While the result was largely attibuted to the absence of Cowboys halfback Johnathan Thurston, Melbourne skipper Smith laid praise at the feet of his sides forwards and their ability to lock down Matt Scott, James Tamou and Jason Taumalolo.The Cowboys all-international middle forwards were well held by the Storm with Scott (82m), Tamou (78m) and Taumalolo (135m) lacking their usual impact.Smith said they went into the clash knowing that while Thurstons absence was going to blunt their attack, it would count for naught if they didnt also win the yardage game against North Queenslands much-vaunted big men.They dont get any smaller and they dont run slower because JT isnt there, Smith said.But our ruck has been fantastic all year.Maybe because were way down south in Melbourne they dont get too many raps or the raps they should get but I think theyve been exceptional.All year theyve given Cooper (Cronk) and Blake Green and Cameron Munster opportunities to do their thing out wide.Obviously Jesse (Bromwich) is having a good season again but guys like Tim Glasby, who was back tonight, Dale Finucane, Kenny Bromwich - theyre all playing really good football and thats what Ive been really pleased with.The Storms defence is shaping as the cornerstone of their premiership charge and after provisionally moving into top spot, Smith revealed the playing group resolved to improve their standards after being challenged by coach Craig Bellamy in the pre-season.Bellamys accusation that the side had lost their defensive steel has fired the group to top the league in most defensive stats this year.Going into round 21, they had conceded the least points, tries and linebreaks, missed the least tackles, as well as boasting the best completion rate and making the least errors, according to Fox Sports Stats.In the last two seasons I think weve fallen away from our standards in defence, Smith said.We always pride ourselves on defence.The coaches challenged us during our season review to make that better. Thats been a goal of ours this year and I think Craig would agree that so far, were achieving that goal. Joey Rickard Jersey . Sgt. Eric ONeal says most of the arrests at Monday nights game were for public drunkenness, though one person was taken into custody on suspicion of trying to steal a seat from the stadium. J.J. Hardy Jersey . Neymar curled home a free kick from just outside the area to put the 2014 World Cup host ahead in the 44th minute. Three minutes after the break, a simple through pass from Paulinho freed Oscar and the Chelsea star rounded goalkeeper Jung Sung-ryong to extend Brazils lead. http://www.theoriolesteamshop.com/Orioles-Anthony-Santander-Kids-Jersey/ . Rinne played two periods in his first game since left hip surgery in early May. Gabriel Bourque scored 3:07 into the second period and Austin Watson tallied 5:15 later for Nashville. Zach Britton Jersey . -- An ugly goal by Nick Bonino helped the Anaheim Ducks overcome the defensive-minded Phoenix Coyotes on a night when their ragged power play continued to struggle. Darren ODay Jersey . Pence singled in the winning run with no outs in the ninth inning to give the Giants a 7-6 victory over the San Diego Padres on Sunday. MONZA, Italy -- On top of the podium after winning the Italian Grand Prix, Nico Rosberg grabbed the microphone and launched into Italys theme song from its 2006 World Cup soccer victory, encouraging the fans below to sing along to the White Stripes anthem.Oh, oh-OH-oh oh OHH OHH.Talk about playing to the crowd.This race is unbelievable, Rosberg said before his rendition of Seven Nation Army.I feel that part of me is Italian in a way, because I have a lot of friends here and I grew up with the culture.The crowd in Monza is known for invading the track at the checkered flag and after 11 years in Formula One -- and many more as the son of F1 champion Keke Rosberg -- the multi-national Mercedes driver wanted to thoroughly enjoy his first victory at the Temple of Speed.Youre the best in the world, Rosberg told the crowd in Italian after the singalong. Thank you.Rosberg also proved best Sunday, winning virtually unchallenged after teammate Lewis Hamilton wasted pole position with a poor start.Hamilton got off the line at the same time as the other cars but immediately fell behind, dropping to sixth before the first corner.Rosberg, who started second, took the early lead and cruised to his seventh win of the season, second straight this year and first of his career at Monza, which has hosted more Formula One racing than any other track.It was all down to the start, Rosberg said. I had an awesome start and that made the win. So it was all there.Rosberg also cut Hamiltons championship lead to two points with seven races remaining.The race is on with Lewis, Rosberg said. Its always going to be a great battle and I look forward to whats to come.Hamilton climbed his way back to finish second.Its hard to overtake here, Hamilton said. Thats the best I could do with such a loss at the start.Hamilton attributed his problem at the start to an inconsistent clutch.My procedure was done just as I was supposed to, Hamilton said. We just had an over-production of torque and the wheels were spinning from the get-go.Ferraris Sebastian Vettel and Kimi Raikkonen crossed third and fourth, respectively.Rosberg celebrated with a series of fist pumps when he got out of his car, playfully jabbing at a TV camera. Then he juumped into a group of his team members who hoisted him into the air.ddddddddddddAlready fastest in qualifying, Mercedes single pit-stop strategy proved better than Ferraris two-stop plan.It was the 21st win of Rosbergs career.After his disastrous start, Hamilton quickly charged up the field, passing Daniel Ricciardos Red Bull and overtaking Valtteri Bottas Williams on the main straight.Hamilton then went ahead of the Ferraris after their second pit stops,Pushing hard to catch Rosberg in the final laps, Hamiltons wheels locked up at the first chicane and he bounced across the speed bumps, costing him more than a second.Rosbergs winning margin over Hamilton was 15 seconds, with Vettel 20 seconds behind and Raikkonen 27 seconds back.I think we had good pace but it was sort of expected that they would be quicker than us in race pace, said Vettel, who got the loudest cheers on the podium. At the end the answer was really clear.Ricciardo finished fifth and Bottas crossed sixth.Max Verstappen, Sergio Perez, Felipe Massa and Nico Hulkenberg rounded out the top 10.On a hazy late summer day, red-clad Ferrari fans lined the entire track, with banners dedicated to current and former drivers.Michael, All our thoughts for

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz