Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

05.03.2019 06:17
ayoffs started with a bang, as Cloud9 (C9) took on Team Envy in the first series of the quarterfinals. C9 was arguably the hotte Antworten

The North American League Championship Series (NA LCS) playoffs started with a bang, as Cloud9 (C9) took on Team Envy in the first series of the quarterfinals. C9 was arguably the hottest team entering the playoffs and showed off plenty of brilliant moments during the last weeks of the split, while Team Envy stumbled into the postseason.In short, the series went as expected. C9 made short work of Team Envy, much as it did with lesser teams all throughout the summer split. The series would end in a 3-1 C9 victory, as Team Envy never quite played with the same consistency after it took Game 1. C9 will move on to play in the semifinals against Immortals.Game 1 was the lone highlight for Team Envy. They played a strong macro game and prioritized the correct targets and objective control. C9 kept up with the pace and attempted to bully its opponents back, but it was a stalemate for the majority of the game. The star of Team Envy, Benjamin LOD deMunck, played immaculately. He was the leader leaving the lane phase and continued to punish C9 in team fights with perfect positioning and incredible damage output. Despite the strong carry play, it was a coin flip entering the late game. Team Envy made just enough correct plays to take control of the map and bulldoze into the C9 base.From then on, it was the Nicolaj Jensen Jensen show on the C9 channel. He never played a poor game and willed his team to three straight and destructive one-sided victories. The gem of the bunch, a 20-kill game with Leblanc, demonstrated picture-perfect League of Legends. Jensen was a monster throughout, win or lose, and the rest of the lineup never faltered. Add to Jensens efforts the steadiness and power of secondary carry Zachary Sneaky Scuderi and no team will look forward to seeing C9 as their next matchup. Discount LeBron Shoes . Pedro scored from a pass by Lionel Messi in the 33rd minute and added two more goals in the 47th and 72nd after Valdes saved his second penalty in four days following his stop in Wednesdays 4-0 over Ajax in the Champions League. Lebron Basketball Cheap . The Brazilian goalkeeper signed a loan deal with the Major League Soccer club on Friday as he looks to get playing time ahead of this summers World Cup in his home country. http://www.lebroncheap.com/ . Artturi Lehkonen, Joni Nikko and Ville Leskinen had the other goals for Finland (1-0) while Juuse Saros stopped 28 shots. Tim Robin Johnsgard had the lone goal for Norway (0-2). Wholesale LeBron Shoes . It just didnt show when he hit the ice. Berra made 42 saves and Kris Russell scored at 1:32 of overtime, lifting the Calgary Flames to a 3-2 victory over the Chicago Blackhawks on Sunday night. LeBron Shoes From China . A big centre with all the tools to be an elite player, Johansen paced the Blue Jackets with a standout game Saturday night. He had a goal and two assists for a career-high three points as Columbus beat the New York Islanders 5-2 to snap a five-game losing streak. Max Verstappen is adamant he should not have to defend his driving and remains confident he did not do anything wrong in his duel against Kimi Raikkonen at last weekends Hungarian Grand Prix.The Red Bull driver came under criticism for his robust defending against Raikkonen in Budapest, with Raikkonen convinced that Verstappen moved more than once, while Jenson Button said the 18-year-old did the most dangerous thing a driver can do.When asked whether he is prepared to defend himself against potential complaints from fellow drivers in Fridays driver briefing, Verstappen replied: I dont need to defend myself because I am confident and I think that I didnt do anything wrong. I mean they can talk to me its fine. Verstappen added that he feels no pressure from other drivers raising their concerns about driving standards.No pressure. They can ttalk, thats alright.ddddddddddddThe incident -- which Raikkonen said highlights the inconsistencies in Formula One -- has added to recent debates within F1 regarding a number of rule changes and the decision to unanimously vote against the introduction of the Halo device in 2017.Verstappen believes the U-turn surrounding F1s radio rules can only be a positive for fans.Im pretty happy how it is right now. I think with the rules, that you can talk more on the radio is better for the fans because then you know what is going on a bit more, otherwise you are just commentating on cars driving around instead of some nice onboard messages. The Halo, I dont know, its delayed. We will see what they will do in the future. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz