Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

19.09.2018 01:11
celona and Real Madrid the other day, and they were booing Barcelona when they were drawing 1-1. Its part of football culture.Gl Antworten

Perth captain Rostyn Griffiths says fans had every right to boo the team during last weeks shock 2-1 A-League loss to Newcastle, but he insists the players havent taken the abuse personally.Glory players were booed off the pitch at halftime in a match dominated by the lowly Jets, with the defeat dealing a blow to Perths title aspirations.Four losses and two draws from their past seven matches have resulted in the fifth-placed Glory slidi ng five points adrift of fourth spot.Griffiths revealed a few home truths had been spoken this week among the players and coaches, and they had vowed to put in a better display in Saturday nights home clash with ladder leaders Sydney FC.And, he insists the booing he and his teammates received hadnt stung too deeply.We are our own worst critics. My dads called me worse than some of the crowd has, Griffiths said on Tuesday.It sort of comes with the territory of it. Theyve got every right to - theyre paying money to come watch us play.It makes me laugh, because its normal in football.In other codes, its a surprise.But I watched Barcelona and Real Madrid the other day, and they were booing Barcelona when they were drawing 1-1. Its part of football culture.Glory boast one of the most-talented squads in the league, and had started the season as a genuine title contender.Griffiths said the team had reached a point in the campaign where they needed to get their act into gear.Its at that turning point where weve got to make a decision which way were going to go in the season, Griffiths said.We dont want to roll over. Weve got too much strength and too much character in the dressing room to let that happen.Certainly, I wont let that happen. The ambitions are still there.You cant just get by having good players on paper - thats only going to get you so far.The absence of Diego Castro (hamstring) has hurt Perth in recent weeks, but the star playmaker is recovering well and could return later this month. Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from. Cheap NFL Stitched Jerseys . Tracey comes to the Blue Bombers after spending over a decade with Queens University. Most recently he was the schools assistant football coach. http://www.cheaponlinenfljerseys.com/ . Inter president Erick Thohir says in a club statement on Wednesday that Vidic is "one of the worlds best defenders and his qualities, international pedigree, and charisma will be an asset. Cheap NFL Jerseys . LOUIS -- St. Cheap NFL Jerseys Online . Aduriz headed home Markel Susaetas cross in the sixth minute to open the scoring at San Mames Stadium. He bettered that with a long-range blast that went in off the goal frame in the 18th, and converted a penalty in the 72nd after Diego Mainz was sent off for fouling Aduriz with only the goalkeeper to beat.Former Quail Hollow winner Rickie Fowler moved himself in to a strong position at the Wells Fargo Championship, where defending champion Rory McIlroy stayed in contention despite a poor finish to his second round. Latest leaderboard Wells Fargo Championship Fowler fired a four-under 68 at Quail Hollow to get within three strokes of leader Andrew Loupe, while McIlroy heads in to the weekend six shots adrift after closing his three-under 69 with back-to-back bogeys.Playing in the same group as McIlroy alongside Hideki Matsuyama, Fowler made progress by reeling in a hat-trick of birdies from the sixth during a bogey-free front nine. Rickie Fowlers last win came in Abu Dhabi back in January Last years Players Championship winner then recovered from missing a six-foot par save at the 13th to post successive gains over the next two holes, parachuting him in to a bunched group tied for fifth. The number was definitely a good score out there today, Fowler told Sky Sports. I had a couple of little mistakes, but it was nice to see some birdies and I made a good par at the last.Having holed 15-footers to save par at the third and fourth, McIlroy picked up his first shot at the par-five fifth but posted a three-putt bogey from 30 feet at the next. Rory McIlroy played a four-hole stretch around the turn in five under The Northern Irishman lit up his round with a chip-in eagle from just off the far side of the seventh green, before leaving a kick-in gain at the next and birdieing the ninth to reach the turn in 32.ddddddddddddMcIlroy continued his run on the back nine with another close-range birdie at 10, but had to settle for par at the next after leaving his approach short of the green. The world No 3 then missed the 12th green and took two attempts from 15 feet for a second bogey of the day, but got back to five under for the round with a tap-in gain at 14.After leaving approaches short over the next two holes and dropping a shot at 17, McIlroy sent his second shot in to the hazard and needed a smart up-and-down to get away with just a bogey. Loupe had missed the cut in four of his past five PGA Tour starts At the top of the leaderboard, Loupes one-under 71 was enough to cling on to the outright advantage ahead of Roberto Castro, who closed a round-of-the-day 66 with back-to-back birdies.Chesson Hadley and Mark Hubbard sit tied-third on six under, while a final-hole bogey from Phil Mickelson leaves the 2013 Open champion alongside Fowler in the large group three off the pace. Watch the Wells Fargo Championship throughout the weekend live on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf Also See: Rory notices improvement Wells Fargo: R1 highlights McIlroys breakthrough win Golf live on Sky Sports 4 Wholesale NFL Gear Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys Throwback NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys NFL T-shirts From China ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz