Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 69 mal aufgerufen
 Svbway to Sally
jokergreen0220 Offline

05.03.2019 07:19
PHILADELPHIA -- The Canucks say they are happy picking sixth in the NHL draft as it stands now but that hasnt stopped new GM Jim Antworten

PHILADELPHIA -- The Canucks say they are happy picking sixth in the NHL draft as it stands now but that hasnt stopped new GM Jim Benning from making calls. Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys . "We think at six were going to get a real good player that we like, but up until (Friday) when the draft starts well keep inquiring and seeing what it takes to move up and if weve got the assets to make it happen," Benning said Thursday on the eve of the draft. Benning has a major asset to dangle in the form of centre Ryan Kesler. "Were talking to teams, but at the end of the day were going to do what makes sense to us and to try to help Ryan out," Benning said. "If we dont think we can get a fair deal for him, then were going to keep him and hes a Vancouver Canuck. And were happy to have him back because hes a great player." Kesler has reportedly given the Canucks a list of potential teams he would join, with some suggesting that list is growing shorter. Benning says dealing with a smaller pool of potential trade partners is more difficult but "that is what it is." "Were talking to the agent on a daily basis and were talking to teams and were hoping to figure something out thats hes happy with and were happy with." Kesler had 25 goals and 18 assists in 77 games last season. "If were going to go down that path, we want to try to get NHL-calibre players back to help with that," Benning said of losing Keslers offence. Asked about looking for a veteran goalie, Benning said: "Were going to look at all of our options on that." "Weve said before were happy with the progress that Eddie (Lack) made last year. But as free agency comes up, were going to look at options and then if it makes sense for us, well do that." The Canucks also have Jacob Markstrom in goal. Benning said he is not hung up about trades within his own conference. "I dont think that has any bearing on what were trying to do in Vancouver," he said. "We want to try to get some younger players here this next few years going forward. We have (forward) Bo Horvat who we drafted last year and were going to have the sixth pick this year. So were getting some building blocks." China NFL Jerseys . According to the Red Wings Twitter feed, Zetterberg plans to practice with the team on Thursday and is aiming for a second round comeback. Authentic NFL Jerseys . That was OK with him. He was just happy his team came away with two points. Letestu redirected Jack Johnsons shot from the point with 2:38 left, lifting the Blue Jackets past the Tampa Bay Lightning 3-2 on Monday night. http://www.cheapnfljerseyschinateam.com/ . "If we could score a six in every game, obviously I would be pretty excited," Jones said. "Its a long week but a short week. Its a pretty short round robin from what were used to so you dont want to get behind the eight ball early. BOSTON -- Jon Lester says there was nothing but rosin -- which is perfectly legal -- on his glove when he beat the St. Louis Cardinals in Game 1 of the World Series. A Cardinals minor leaguer posted a screen shot on Twitter showing a green substance on Lesters glove. Tyler Melling, a 25-year-old pitcher in the Florida State League, wrote: "Jon Lester using a little Vaseline inside the glove tonight?" The Boston Red Sox left-hander said before Game 2 on Thursday night that "I can honestly tell you that all I use is rosin. So, its obviously frustrating that after a night like last night, we should be having fun and running around with some energy today and Ive got to stand here and answer questions about it." Lester allowed five hits in 7 2-3 scoreless innings with eight strikeouts and a walk in the Red Soxs 8-1 victory. Boston manager John Farrell also said Lester uses only rosin, which is provided on the pitchers mound, to get a better grip. "If you know Jon Lester, he sweats like a pig and he needs rosin," Farrell said before Game 2. "I dont see this as anything at all." Major League Baseball said in a statement Thursday that "we cannot draw any conclusions from this video. There were no complaints from the Cardinals and the umpires never detected anything indicating a foreign substance throughout the game." Section 8.02 of the Official Baseball Rules says a pitcher "shall not apply a foreign substance of any kind to the ball" and says the penalty for a violation is ejection and an automatic suspension. "MLB has obviously evaluated it and issued a statement," Farrelll said. Discount NFL Jerseys. . "We consider it closed." Mellings tweet was later deleted. "Obviously, when I get a text at 2 oclock in the morning, its not fun," a composed Lester said. "I understand. I saw the picture. It looks bad." He also said he sweats a lot and rosin helps control that. "I throw rosin in my glove. Thats it," Lester said. "I warm up with one hat in the bullpen and then have to change hats when I come in (to the dugout). Ive had plenty of games where Ive got sweat dripping off my brim. Ive put rosin on my hat before to try to stop it. You do a lot of different things to just try to try to contain it. "Even on a cold night like last night, Im still sweating, so youve got to do certain things to try to keep a grip on the ball and not let it slip, and rosin is one of those things that seems to help me." Asked if hes sure that rosin was the only substance in Lesters glove, Cardinals manager Mike Matheny said, "this was not instigated by us. And the way that we approach this is we just play the game. We dont deny that some things have been acknowledged. And if thats what he claims, then thats what it is. Thats all there is to it. And right now its pretty much a dead issue." Lester said the issue wouldnt affect him in the future. "I played with Jon basically my whole professional career," Red Sox second baseman Dustin Pedroia said. "He kind of sweats a lot, man. I know he loads up with rosin all over the place. I dont even like going out there and telling him good job, and patting him on the back because you get all wet and stuff." ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz