Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

19.09.2018 01:12
1st career shutout Saturday, is 4-0-2 with seven goals allowed in his past six starts.Hes been so strong, Laviolette said. Hes s Antworten

TORONTO -- The Nashville Predators are a confident team after overcoming a slow start.They will take a 4-0-2 November record (6-5-3 overall) into their game against the Toronto Maple Leafs (6-6-3) on Tuesday at Air Canada Centre.Even when we werent scoring, we knew we had players that were capable of scoring goals, Predators coach Peter Laviolette said. It just wasnt happening. I go back to those two shootout losses, and there were 50 quality chances in two games, and were just not getting that third goal.If you could get that third goal, or fourth goal, theres a chance youre going to win the hockey game.The Predators have scored 20 goals in six November games, one more than they totaled in eight October games.They have won three games in a row, including a 5-0 victory over the Anaheim Ducks on Saturday led by two goals from James Neal, who has scored five times in his past four games.The Maple Leafs are coming off a weekend of contrasting results.They scored four unanswered goals in the third period in a 6-3, comeback win over the Philadelphia Flyers at the ACC on Friday. Then they went on the road and lost 4-1 to the Pittsburgh Penguins on Saturday.The game on Friday impressed Maple Leafs coach Mike Babcock.I think its the first time since Ive been here that we came back like that, Babcock said. It says we have talent and skill. It says we stayed calm. We executed and finished. I liked our team (Friday) night.It was a different game against the Stanley Cup champion Penguins. Maple Leafs goaltender Frederik Andersen faced 49 shots. The Leafs have allowed 40 or more shots in four of their past six games.Three of the (Penguins goals), we could have done a better job, Babcock said. That part is disappointing. You cant play like that. I know we played (Friday) and I understand all that. But you rely on your structure and your ability to play defense and you wait for your chances.Babcock shuffled his lineup Saturday and likely will again Tuesday.Defenseman Frank Corrado played in his first game of the season against the Penguins after being a healthy scratch for the first 14 games. Defenseman Matt Hunwick returned from injured reserve Saturday, and fourth-line center Peter Holland played for the first time since Oct. 25.Defensemen Roman Polak and Connor Carrick and right winger Ben Smith were scratched. Center Zach Hyman did not skate with the team Monday but could play Tuesday.Predators goalie Pekka Rinne, who earned his 41st career shutout Saturday, is 4-0-2 with seven goals allowed in his past six starts.Hes been so strong, Laviolette said. Hes seeing it really well right now; hes in position, and I think our guys are feeding off of that in front of him.Rinne said, I thought that I had a good end of the season last year and good playoffs, but its ups and downs. But my main goal is to be consistent and be able to maintain a level where I felt like Im playing my best game every night. This home stretch has been really good for me and my teammates, and hopefully we can keep it going. We havent been great on the road so far, but hopefully we can play well, too.The Predators are 1-4-2 on the road, and the Maple Leafs are 5-2-0 at home. Wholesale Jerseys Cheap . Spiller left Week 3s 27-20 loss to the New York Jets with a thigh injury, but fully practiced with the team all week and expects to be ready to go on Sunday. Wholesale Jerseys China . 24 Baylor in a Big 12 clash between teams trending in opposite directions. Andrew Wiggins made 10-of-12 from the foul line and scored 17 for Kansas (14-4, 5-0 Big 12), which capped a stretch of four straight games against ranked opponents unscathed. http://www.wholesalejerseyssafestore.com/ . While hell be dialed in to that tournament on a course he loves, you can forgive him if his eyes glance down the calendar just a bit, towards April. Wholesale Jerseys Store . Clarkson had been dealing with an elbow injury in early January and will be out of action for at least one week. He has three goals and five assists through 36 games with the Leafs this season. Cheap Jerseys China . Burke is expected to miss two to three months after breaking a finger in the teams third preseason game. Tinsley, a 10-year veteran, spent the last two seasons in Utah, where the point guard averaged 3. More CFP/New Years Six coverage: National Championship | Peach | Fiesta | Orange | Rose | SugarGoodyear Cotton Bowl ClassicNo. 8 Wisconsin Badgers vs. No. 15 Western Michigan BroncosDate: Jan. 2, 2017Time: 1 p.m. ET (ESPN/ESPN App)Location: AT&T Stadium, Arlington, TexasTodays must-read storyWisconsin WR Jazz Peavy hitting right notes on field this seasonJazz Peavy emerged in a big way in his junior season. Hes looking to end his season on a high note when the Badgers play Western Michigan in the Cotton Bowl. Jesse Temple ?Wisconsin fullbacks making huge impact despite minimal attentionWisconsin fullbacks Alec Ingold and Austin Ramesh arent houssehold names, but their importance to the Badgers success this season is undeniable.dddddddddddd Jesse Temple ?Inside the Broncos-Badgers matchupTeams wont arrive in Dallas for a few more days, but we have the early breakdown on both the Broncos and the Badgers, including keys to victory, X factors and bold predictions. Story ?More on the Cotton BowlA 120-yard walk with Western Michigans P.J. FleckBowl season essentialsComplete bowl schedule41 bowl games, 42 predictionsBowl Mania? Bowl mania!College Football PickCenter Wholesale NFL Gear Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys Throwback NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys NFL T-shirts From China ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz