Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 Svbway to Sally
jokergreen0220 Offline

06.03.2019 07:32
MUNICH, Germany -- German prosecutors said Monday they wont appeal against Uli Hoeness 3 1/2-year sentence for tax evasion, clea Antworten

MUNICH, Germany -- German prosecutors said Monday they wont appeal against Uli Hoeness 3 1/2-year sentence for tax evasion, clearing the way for the former Bayern Munich president to start his prison term. Salomon Shoes Sale Clearance . Hoeness, one of German footballs most prominent figures, was convicted last Thursday of evading about 28.5 million euros ($39.6 million) in taxes via an undeclared Swiss bank account. He subsequently said he wouldnt appeal and resigned as Bayern president. Prosecutors also are entitled to appeal in Germany and could have sought a tougher sentence. At the trial, they called for a 5 1/2-year sentence; the legal maximum for tax evasion is 10 years. But Munich prosecutors have decided not to appeal, the court said. Hoeness is now likely to go to prison in a few weeks. Germanys opposition Left Party criticized the prosecutors decision, saying it could prevent further details of Hoeness financial dealings from coming to light. As evidence came out during last weeks trial, the amount of tax Hoeness is said to have dodged increased by the day from the 3.5 million euros he was initially charged with. That raised questions of where Hoeness, who also co-owns a sausage factory, got the millions he claimed to have used to speculate on the currency markets. "Now many questions will remain forever unanswered," Left Party chairman Bernd Riexinger told German daily Handelsblatt. Bayern should put in place an independent panel to investigate whether there was any link between Hoeness money and the club, he said. Hoeness has insisted the account was in his name only. Cheap Salomon Shoes Australia . Ricciardo made it only halfway around the Jerez track before his RB10 rolled to a stop and began spouting smoke from the back. After team mechanics tended to the car, Ricciardo went back out for a mere two trips around the circuit before calling it quits. Salomon Shoes Online Australia .com) - Top seed Klara Zakopalova reached the second round, while former French Open champion Francesca Schiavone came up a loser Tuesday at the inaugural Rio Open tennis event. http://www.cheapsalomonaustralia.com/ . Playing in his 19th career final, the second-seeded Tsonga was favourite to win the Open 13 for the third time and to secure an 11th career title, but he struggled with Gulbis attacking approach.MONTREAL -- It looks like coach Michel Therrien has earned a new contract with the Montreal Canadiens. General manager Marc Bergevin would not confirm the move, but when asked Saturday if he had made a decision on his coach he said "yes." That came a few minutes after heaping lavish praise on the 50-year-old Therrien, who Bergevin hired when he was named GM ahead of last season. It was not a popular move at the time. Therrien had guided a middling Canadiens team in the early 2000s as a rookie head coach. But he is coming off a 100-point season and has the team in the NHL Eastern Conference final for the first time since 2010. "When youre in my position, you make decisions sometimes that are not going to be popular," said Bergevin, who met with the media ahead of Game 1 of the conference final. "I cant make decisions to make people happy. "Michel Therriens a good coach today and he was six months ago and he was a good coach when we lost five in a row. Michel and I have a good (relationship). We talk a lot. We share ideas." "Am I shocked with where we are today with way he handles the team? No. But hes a really good coach and hes proving it now." Bergevin was surprised wwhen told that his former teammate and boyhood friend Mario Lemieux, owner of the Pittsburgh Penguins, had said after GM Ray Shero was fired Friday that he hoped to use the Canadiens as a model for rebuilding his team. Salomon Shoes Outlet Australia. . "Not only is he my friend, hes one of the greatest players ever to play the game," said Bergevin, a Montreal native who grew up a little more than a kilometre from the Bell Centre. "I didnt know about that. "Being a GM is tough. Youre hired to be fired. One day it will be my turn. Ray did a really good job. It didnt work out and they made a decision. "I dont have a magic recipe. Im not a genius. We have things we believe in. At times well make mistakes. No-one bats .1000, but as a group we jell well and were getting results. But say thanks (to) Mario anyway." Bergevin would not be drawn into the debate over Boston forward Milan Lucics threats toward two Canadiens during the handshake after Montreals Game 7 win on Wednesday night. "Hockey is an emotional game,"he said. "Honestly, I have a lot of respect for the Boston Bruins. (President) Cam Neely and (GM) Peter Chiarelli are good hockey men. Its a good organization." ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz