Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 56 mal aufgerufen
 Svbway to Sally
jokergreen0220 Offline

07.03.2019 07:25
It appears the Ottawa Redblacks inaugural season took another hit on Friday night, possibly losing running back Chevon Walker fo Antworten

It appears the Ottawa Redblacks inaugural season took another hit on Friday night, possibly losing running back Chevon Walker for the season. Clearance Running Shoes Australia . According to the Ottawa Sun, Walker underwent arm surgery on Saturday after leaving Fridays 7-5 loss to the B.C. Lions Friday night in Ottawa. The injury occurred when the 27-year-old was attempting to stretch over the goal-line early in the game. He fumbled the ball and the Lions recovered. "I dont know the exact details of Chevon other than hes probably done for the year but thats not official," Campbell told the Sun on Saturday. "He was at the hospital (Saturday morning) getting (surgery on his arm). I have to find out the exact details of what he had to have done because he had to get it checked out to see what was going to be done." Walker posted the following on his Twitter account on Saturday: "I am humble from all the support and I will be working hard and praying for a speedy recovery. Until then I know the boys in Red and Black will be putting in work on the field. Theyre a great unit and well continue to grow as a team." The Redblacks are 1-9 on the season. Cheap Running Shoes Online Outlet . The (35-35-10) Jets have 80 points and are also playing .500 hockey on home ice this season with a 17-17-6 record. Michael Hutchinson will start his second straight game in goal. Cheap Running Shoes Online .com) - Graeme McDowell opened up with a first- round, 5-under 67 on Thursday and he holds a 2-shot lead at the WGC - HSBC Champions. http://www.cheaprunningshoesaustralia.com/ .com) - Tonight will go a long way in determining the two wild card spots in the Eastern Conference.PHILADELPHIA -- The Chicago Cubs have activated outfielder Ryan Sweeney from the disabled list and placed Emilio Bonifacio on it. Sweeney started in centre field and batted second against the Phillies on Friday night. He was on tthe DL since May 3 because of a right hamstring strain. Cheap Running Shoes Wholesale. Sweeney was batting .200 with six RBIs coming into the game. Bonifacio has right rib cage inflammation. Hes batting .266 with 13 stolen bases this season. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz