Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 66 mal aufgerufen
 Svbway to Sally
jokergreen0220 Offline

07.03.2019 07:26
KANSAS CITY, Mo. [url=http://www.cheapshoesadidasaustralia.com/]Cheap Adidas Shoes Australia[/url] . -- George Springer has more Antworten

KANSAS CITY, Mo. Cheap Adidas Shoes Australia . -- George Springer has more home runs in the past four games than any Kansas City player does this season. Springer homered in his fourth straight game and went 4 for 4 with three RBIs and five runs scored in the Houston Astros 9-2 victory over the Royals on Monday night. "Springer was absolutely tremendous, just line drive after line drive," Astros manager Bo Porter said. "He was special. The two doubles and the home run, the great catch in right field and scoring from second base on a bloop single that not many guys would have been able to score on. He impacted the game in every phase tonight. "This guy is a three-way player. He can impact the game when hes in the batters box. He can impact the game on defence. He can impact the game on the basepaths. He brings it every day, is what I love about him." The Astros have won three straight, matching their longest winning streak this season, and they snapped a six-game losing streak to the Royals. Springer led off the eighth with a home run against Louis Coleman, his fifth homer in four games. The Royals home run leader has four. Springer is the first Houston rookie to homer in four straight games. Lance Berkman was the previous Astros player to do it, in July 2010. "Hes impressive," said Eric Hosmer, robbed by Springer of an extra-base hit with a superb catch to end the seventh inning. "He plays hard and doesnt get cheated at the plate. He drives the ball." Springer also had two doubles and became the first Astros player to score five runs in a game since Cody Ransom on Sept. 24, 2007, against St. Louis. Springer extended his hitting streak to eight games, and is 8 for 16 with 11 RBIs and 10 runs in the past five. It was a magical night for him. "I guess," Springer said. "But at the same time, Im just trying to help the team win and whatever way I can do it, Im happy to help." Scott Feldman (3-2) held the Royals to two runs and eight hits over six innings. "I thought Scott did a tremendous job with his secondary stuff," Porter said. "His curveball had a really good bite and he did a good job for six strong innings." Royals rookie starter Yordano Ventura was led off the field by a trainer in the third inning after experiencing discomfort in his elbow. The hard-throwing right-hander is scheduled for an MRI on Tuesday. "He was getting under pitches and his velocity dropped in the third inning," Royals manager Ned Yost said. "I came out and decided to check it. I talked to him in the second inning and he said, Yeah, its good. I went out and he told me he was feeling a little something in the back of his elbow, but its on the outside, not on the inside." Ventura (2-5) went 2 2-3 innings, yielding five runs on seven hits and three walks before being replaced by Michael Mariot. "In the third inning, I threw a few pitches and it started to feel a little weird," Ventura said. "I felt something unnatural. It was a little uncomfortable, unnatural, and I decided to say something." The Astros had a season-high 16 hits, including a career-high four from Marwin Gonzalez, who had a double, an RBI and a run scored. Alex Presley added three hits and Dexter Fowler reached base five times with two hits and three walks. The nine runs matched an Astros season high. Lorenzo Cain had four hits, equaling his career high, and drove in a run for the Royals, who have lost five of seven. NOTES: Royals 2B Omar Infante (lower back) was activated from the disabled list and doubled in the first inning. RHP Casey Coleman was optioned to Triple-A Omaha. ... Astros RHP Brad Peacock, scratched from Fridays scheduled outing with forearm stiffness, threw a bullpen session and was given the OK to start Thursday against Baltimore. ... Royals LHP Bruce Chen, on the disabled list with a bulging disk, threw a 25-pitch simulated game. Chen could soon go on a minor league rehab assignment. ... The Astros recalled OF Robbie Grossman from Triple-A Oklahoma City. Adidas Shoes Clearance Sale Online .J. -- Having Ondrej Pavelec earn his 100th NHL win and seeing Mark Scheifele and Evander Kane break goal droughts were nice highlights for the Winnipeg Jets. Adidas Shoes Clearance Australia . -- Ryan Gropp scored in overtime as the Seattle Thunderbirds shut out the Spokane Chiefs 1-0 in Western Hockey League play Tuesday. http://www.cheapshoesadidasaustralia.com/ .com) - Even on the day his New Hampshire football team became the nations top-ranked team two weeks ago, coach Sean McDonnell conceded something about the team they replaced at No. MONTREAL -- FC Edmonton had its first Amway Canadian Championship final within its grasp. But then it all slipped away. Edmonton was winning on aggregate after 90 minutes of play on Wednesday, even though the Montreal Impact were winning the match 3-2. But Patrice Bernier scored late in stoppage time on a penalty kick to give Montreal its second consecutive Amway Canadian Championship final berth. "Its sickening," said Frank Jonke, who scored the games two goals for Edmonton three minutes apart in the second half. "It leaves a sick feeling in everybodys stomach on our team. To lose, to not go through on that, is very sickening for us." Having lost the first leg of the home-and-home series 2-1 in Edmonton last week, the Impact needed a two-goal victory for a spot in the next round. Berniers goal five minutes into stoppage time, effectively the last kick of the game, gave Montreal the 5-4 victory on aggregate over the Eddies. In the dying minutes of added time, Montreals Heath Pearce fired a shot into a crowd of Edmonton defenders in the box. Referee Drew Fischer blew his whistle for handball, ran over to Edmontons Kareem Moses, and then pointed to the penalty spot. "I dont think it was a handball," said Jonke. "I dont think it was a penalty, and I think we should be going through." Edmonton coach Colin Miller also thought his team was robbed. "(Two Edmonton players) saw one of our players with his hands behind his back. And the ball hit him here," said Miller, pointing to his shoulder. "The referee then went to the wrong player to tell him it hit him." Miller was livid with Fischer after the game, and confronted the official as he was leaving the pitch. "Our players in the second half didnt deserve to get beaten in the manner that they did," said Miller. "I had a go at the referee after the game, and rightly so. The job that we do as coaches is hard enough without that decision being made." Impact president Joey Saputo then jumped onto the field and got into a screaming match with Miller. "I wished him a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!" quipped the Edmonton coach. "Im sure Mr. Saputo will buy me a Guinness afterwards." With the win, Montreal (1-0-1) will play either Toronto FC or the Vancouver Whitecaps in the two-leg final on May 28 and June 4. The winner will advance to the CONCACAF Champions League. The Impact went up 3-0 on Wednesday on two first-half goals by Jack McInerney and a 47th minute strike by Jeb Brovsky. Montreal was all but assured victory before Edmonton clawed back in the second half. Jonke scored his first goal in the 67th minutte when his shot from just outside the six-yard box deflected off an Impact defender and beat goalie Evan Bush. Adidas Shoes Australia Factory Outlet. The Edmonton striker added what would have been the series-clincher three minutes later from the penalty spot, firing right down the middle for his second of the game. The Eddies were awarded a penalty after Impact defender Karl Ouimette took down Neil Hlavaty in the box. Jonkes goals were the first conceded by the Impact at Saputo Stadium in four Canadian Championship matches dating back to 2012 when the team joined MLS. "The game should have been 5-0," said Impact coach Frank Klopas. "It should have been over. It was a lack of concentration. In five minutes, the game changed. We should have never been in this situation. We crumbled. Our mentality has to be stronger." If not for Berniers stoppage-time goal from the spot, the Eddies would have progressed to the next round. "Some guys took their foot off the gas pedal, and we let them right back into it," said McInerney. "We were fortunate to get a goal at the end. Its about time something goes our way this season." Last week in Edmonton, the Eddies scored a stoppage-time goal for the 2-1 victory. McInerney was the lone goal scorer for Montreal in that game, beating goalkeeper John Smits in the 56th minute. It only took 10 minutes for McInerney to score on the return leg at Saputo Stadium, firing home after a Justin Mapp cross missed Felipe in the box but fell right to the 21-year-old instead. "No disrespect to Edmonton, but theyre a lower-level team," said McInerney. "I would expect from myself to go out there and score every game against them." Mapp fed McInerney again seven minutes later, flicking the ball to the on-rushing striker with his heel at the edge of the 18-yard box. McInerney gave no chance to Smits, beating the Eddies keeper with a quick strike. As winners of last years Canadian Championship, the Impact made it to the CONCACAF Champions League for the second time in the continental tournaments six-year history, where they were eliminated in the group stage. Notes: Edmonton plays in the North American Soccer League, a league just below MLS. They are ninth in the NASL with four points from five games and have now played eight games in the last 26 days. a Striker Marco Di Vaio (hamstring injury) missed Wednesdays game. Di Vaio has not played since April 26. a There were less than 5,000 people in attendance at Saputo Stadium. a The Impact return to MLS play on Saturday when they take on D.C. United in the American capital. a The Eddies are on the road to face the San Antonio Scorpions on Saturday. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz