Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

08.03.2019 02:13
th 5:38 remaining when Howard delivered an intentional elbow to Zellers face and received a flagrant foul 2.Howard, who had 10 p Antworten

Hawks center Dwight Howard was ejected late in the fourth quarter of a key early-season Eastern Conference game in Charlotte?after throwing an elbow at the head of Hornets center Cody Zeller.Friday nights game, a 100-96 Hawks loss, turned with 5:38 remaining when Howard delivered an intentional elbow to Zellers face and received a flagrant foul 2.Howard, who had 10 points and 18 rebounds after missing the previous game due to a quad injury, had been a key factor up until that point, but the Hawks seemed to collapse without him. Atlanta led by three at the time of Howards ejection. The Hornets scored the next nine points and went on to snap Atlantas six-game winning streak.Before the possession that ended with the hit on Zeller, Howard appeared to get frustrated with him at the other end of the court when he got boxed out on a free throw.It wasnt like I tried to hit him in the face, Howard said after the game, but my job is to protect my house at all costs. I am making no apologies for it. I cant do nothing but live with it.Asked if he thought the foul was flagrant, Howard responded, Its basketball.Zeller said after the game he didnt think Howards elbow to the face was a dirty play.I have taken a lot of hard hits with two older brothers, Zeller said. I knew it was going to be a physical game. But it was a huge play in the game because they couldnt go to him late in the game and we went on a run.Paul Millsap, who led the Hawks with 22 points and 13 rebounds, said the ejection fueled the home crowd.Plays like that are momentum shifts, Millsap said. It kind of sparked them. They took that and added fuel to the fire.Information from The Associated Press was included in this report. Discount Nike Shoes Website .05 million next season unless Graham and the Saints subsequently agree on a long-term deal. The designation was released Monday after the deadline passed for NFL teams to use franchise or transition tags on players becoming free agents. Cheap Nike Shoes China Paypal . There are some early surprises in the race for the Hart Trophy, but two of the contenders are the leagues biggest stars over the past decade. There are many more players in contention for the awards than just the three that Ive named, and a good or bad week can easily alter the landscape, but through the first 20 or so games of the NHL season, this is how the awards races look to me. http://www.discountnikeshoes.com/ . Mats Zuccarello and Derek Stepan scored shootout goals, and backup goalie Cam Talbot earned his second win in two nights as the Rangers shook off a late tying tally and beat the Maple Leafs 2-1 Monday night. Cheap Nike Shoes China Wholesale . Nigeria beat surprise package Ethiopia 2-0 in the second leg of their playoff for a comfortable 4-1 aggregate victory. Victor Moses converted a 20th-minute penalty after an Ethiopian handball, and Victor Obinna made certain of Nigerias place in Brazil with his powerful free kick in the 82nd at UJ Esuene Stadium. Wholesale Nike Shoes China Paypal . -- Ken Appleby made 32 saves for his first shutout of the season to lead the Oshawa Generals to a 2-0 win over the Belleville Bulls on Wednesday in Ontario Hockey League action. WALLER, Texas -- AJ Foyt Racing will have two new drivers in 2017, Carlos Munoz and Conor Daly.The team made the announcement Tuesday.Munoz, a 24-year-old Colombian, will drive the No. 14 car after two runner-up finishes in four career Indianapolis 500 starts. He is considered one of IndyCars rising stars and has one career win and one career pole.The 24-year-old Daly grew up in Indianapolis and will drive the No. 4 car for the first Indy-baased team of Foyts career.dddddddddddd Daly made his series debut with Foyts team in the 2013 Indy 500. Dalys father, Derek, is a former Formula One and IndyCar driver.Both cars will be sponsored by ABC Supply, which will partner with Foyts team for the 13th consecutive season.---This story corrects the dateline. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz