Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 74 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

08.03.2019 02:13
ok control midway through the first half to post a season-opening win over Bowling Green, 78-70 on Friday night.Sherron Dorsey-W Antworten

ROCHESTER, Mich. -- Martez Walker scored 22 points and Oakland took control midway through the first half to post a season-opening win over Bowling Green, 78-70 on Friday night.Sherron Dorsey-Walker hit a pair of free throws with nine minutes left in the first half to give the Golden Grizzlies the lead for good, 19-18, and Oakland pushed that lead to 35-29 at intermission.Oakland led by as many as 14 points in the second half while converting 21 of 26 attempts from the free-throw line and posting a 47-39 edge on the boards.Walker, who averaged 10.5 points per game a year ago, hit 7 of 18 from the field and converted all six of his free-throw attempts. Dorsey Walker added 17 points and grabbed 14 rebounds, all off the defensive glass.Wes Alcegaire scored 19 points to lead Bowling Green and Zack Denny added another 15. Adidas Ultra Boost Australia Sale . Any real chance at payback wont come until the playoff. Still, Pittsburgh knows its taut 3-2 win over the Bruins on Wednesday night is a pretty good place to start laying the groundwork. "They are a very good defensive team," Penguins forward Brandon Sutter said. Adidas Ultra Boost Discount . John Lucas, signed as a mentor for rookie Trey Burke, showed he can score if required, scoring 12 points of his 16 points in the second quarter as Utah built an 18-point lead. http://www.cheapultraboostaustralia.com/ . The veteran safety was a starter for the Bengals from 2008-2012. He totaled 41 tackles and three interceptions while starting all but four of the 13 games he played last season. Cheap Authentic Ultra Boost . Oaklands loss to Seattle clinched the ALs best record for the Red Sox with one day to spare in the regular season. "I think everybody was kind of watching," catcher David Ross said. "Demp (Ryan Dempster) came out before he went to the bullpen and was just yelling that they lost. Adidas Ultra Boost Australia . PETERSBURG, Fla. SACRAMENTO, Calif. -- Sporting his traditional look of cornrowed hair and movie star smile that made him one of the sports most popular figures, Urijah Faber proved he can still get it done in the octagon.The California Kid also showed he has a pretty good chin, too.Faber survived being knocked down in the third round and beat Brad Pickett by unanimous decision to win in the final fight of his career at UFC Fight Night on Saturday night.Sac-town, I love you guys, Faber said as the crowd at GoldenOne Center gave him a rousing standing ovation.The 37-year-old Faber, who announced his retirement earlier this year, repeatedly took Pickett to the mat throughout the fight and scored with crisp, hard head shots that opened a gaping cut on the Englishmans left eye before Pickett landed a sharp straight left that put Faber down with 1:22 left in the third.Faber (34-10) quickly got to his feet and smiled before chasing Pickett (26-13) down and trying for a final submission attempt as a raucous, near-sellout crowd at GoldenOne Center roared.This guy was coming for my head and I knew that, Faber said. Its a great way to go out. I could very well compete for another 10 years ... but Im choosing to wrap it up and head into whatevers next.Pickett, nicknamed One-Punch Pickett, never could mount much of an offense. He spent the early rounds trying to fend off Fabers takedowns and didnt score significantly until late in the final round.By then, Faber had built too big of a lead.All three judges scored the fight 30-26.Michelle Waterson (14-4) won with a rear-naked choke over Paige VanZant in the first round of their scheduled five-round fight in the main event.Waterson, No. 11 in the strawweight division, took VanZant down midway through the round and quickly got both of her arms locked around VanZants neck.VanZant (7-3) tried to work free and at one point had one of Watersons arms away before Waterson got it locked in again to win at 3:21 after VanZents hands went limp and she fell unconscious.I think that me switching to southpaw really threw her off guard, Waterson said.dddddddddddd. That was our game plan from the beginning, to just stop her momentum, and going southpaw did exactly that. Shes a fighter. She wasnt going to tap out.In the co-main event Mickey Gall (4-0) submitted up-and-coming Sage Northcutt in the second round of their welterweight bout to stay unbeaten.Northcutt (8-2) controlled the first round and was still in charge in the second when he got caught from behind by Gall, who scored the takedown and got Northcutt to tap out by a rear-naked choke at 1:40 left.Faber had lost his previous two fights including a five-round unanimous decision loss to UFC bantamweight champ Dominick Cruz in the third of their three classic bouts this past June.This one went to a decision as well, though the outcome was clear -- at least among the pro-Faber crowd that repeatedly chanted his name throughout the night.Getting through the fight actually was easier for Faber than it was making his way to the ring. A video tribute including footage of some of his previous bouts were shown before the fight with Pickett, and Faber admitted he had to turn away because it made him emotional.I had to stay focused, he said. I kept it together and Im proud of that.Faber staggered Pickett with a sharp left hand midway through the first round and immediately went for the takedown. With the crowd chanting his name, Faber got Picketts back and twice went for a submission before landing 15 consecutive right hands on Picketts head during one stretch.Im ready to go forward, Faber said. I love this sport, I love my team coming up. Theres nothing like (fighting) but Im ready to move forward and do some big things.That includes continuing to mentor some of the younger fighters on his Team Alpha Male. Faber also has a clothing line, a supplement business as well as a family construction business. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz