Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

09.03.2019 06:30
40-year-old and told him to focus on entertaining crowds, rather than aiming barbs that could offend snookers valuable stakehold Antworten

Sky Sports Paul Merson is back to look ahead to another round of Premier League fixtures as the title race hots up. The top two are both in action live on Sky Sports in a weekend that could help either side move a step closer to the league crown.Tottenham face a tough trip to Anfield to take on Liverpool on Saturday Night Football and defeat could open the door for Leicester to increase their lead to eight points when they face Southampton on Super Sunday. Mersons last predictions Result Merses prediction Everton 0-2 Arsenal 1-1 Crystal Palace 0-1 Leicester 2-1 Watford 1-2 Stoke 1-2 West Brom 0-1 Norwich 1-0 Chelsea 2-2 West Ham 1-1 Swansea 1-0 Aston Villa 2-0 Southampton 3-2 Liverpool 2-1 Newcastle 1-1 Sunderland 1-1 Man City 0-1 Man Utd 2-1 Tottenham 3-0 Bournemouth 2-1 Meanwhile, Manchester United will be looking to continue their quest for a top-four place when they take on Everton in the other live clash on Sunday, and Norwich and Newcastle face off in a crucial relegation battle on Saturday.Merse correctly predicted six Premier League outcomes last time, and also called two perfect scores, including the Tyne-Wear derby. TFFC Podcast Max and Merse preview the weekends Premier League games Read on to see who he is backing this week...Aston Villa v Chelsea - Saturday, 12.45pmI dont see anything but a Chelsea win. I dont know what has happened at Villa, its a bit of a joke to be honest. They had a two-week break and then sacked the manager three days before the next game, very strange. Chelsea were held at home by West Ham last time out He should have gone ages ago. He should have gone after the transfer window when they didnt sign anybody, but he stayed and they havent got any better. PAUL PREDICTS: 0-3 (Sky Bets odds: 9/1)Arsenal v Watford - Saturday, 3pmTheres no pressure on Arsenal so they will win this game. They are the best team in the country when there is no pressure on them. Watford beat Arsenal in the FA Cup, but Merse does not think they will do so again They lost the big one in the quarter-final of the cup but Watford dont have much to play for and I cant see them winning at the Emirates again.PAUL PREDICTS: 3-0 (Sky Bets odds: 7/1)Bournemouth v Man City - Saturday, 3pmThis should be a good game. Bournemouth were well beaten at Tottenham last time out but have been doing well otherwise recently. Man City have some hard games coming up and are fighting for their lives to get in the top four now. One minute they are trying to win the league, now they are fighting for the top four. Wilfried Bony netted in Citys win over Bournemouth at the Etihad Its a hard game for City and I dont think they will make the top four at the end of the season. I worry about them, what a nightmare it would be if Pep Guardiola comes and they are not in the Champions League.PAUL PREDICTS: 1-1 (Sky Bets odds: 5/1)Norwich v Newcastle - Saturday, 3pmA massive game for both sides. Newcastle were quite lucky against Sunderland in their last game. They finished well in the final 10 minutes but Sunderland let them back into it. Georginio Wijnaldum netted four in Newcastles last meeting with Norwich Norwich had a good result at West Brom and I think they can win this and leave Newcastle in real trouble.PAUL PREDICTS: 2-1 (Sky Bets odds: 8/1)Stoke v Swansea - Saturday, 3pmTheres not too much riding on this game. Swansea are pretty much safe and its difficult for Stoke to push for the top four because its not just one team they are chasing, there are a few teams with not much between them. Merse fancies Stoke to beat Swansea You are better off being seven points behind one team than six points behind three teams. I still think they will win this one at home though.PAUL PREDICTS: 2-1 (Sky Bets odds: 8/1)Sunderland v West Brom - Saturday, 3pmIts a must-win game for Sunderland and I think they will do it. West Brom are not the worst team on the road but they were poor against Norwich in their last game and Im going for Sunderland to win. Jermain Defoe scored in Sunderlands last match against Newcastle It will be hard for them to get out of the bottom three so this is a big game for them.PAUL PREDICTS: 2-0 (Sky Bets odds: 15/2)West Ham v Crystal Palace - Saturday, 3pmWest Ham are flying at the moment and Palace are on a slippery slope. I think the Hammers will win and move above Man City in the table. West Ham are pushing for the top four Palace are seven points above the bottom three but they are not out of trouble. They just cant win at the moment and if they lose this then they will be looking nervously over their shoulders.PAUL PREDICTS: 3-1 (Sky Bets odds: 14/1)Liverpool v Tottenham - Saturday Night Football, 5.30pm, Sky Sports 1 HDIm going for Spurs. They were very good against Bournemouth last time out and this is a big game that they have to win. The last time Liverpool played Spurs it was Jurgen Klopps first match in charge Some people are saying its a must-not-lose game for Spurs, but I think they need the win with the fixtures they have coming up.PAUL PREDICTS: 1-2 (Sky Bets odds: 9/1)Leicester v Southampton - Super Sunday, 1.30pm, Sky Sports 1 HDThis is a hard one for Leicester. In fact, I think their next three games are their hardest. People talk about their last three but if they put these three to bed they might not have to worry about the last three. Leicesters Jamie Vardy scored twice for England over the international break Southampton are a decent side, Shane Long will cause problems, and Leicester will have to attack. The pressure has been getting to Leicester a bit, they havent been great lately and they have just got over the line in a few games, but if they can win the next three they would put it to bed.PAUL PREDICTS 1-1 (Sky Bets odds: 5/1)Manchester United v Everton, Super Sunday, 4pm, Sky Sports 1 HDIf Man City dont win on Saturday then this is a big game for United, but it depends what Everton side turn up - they are a real bag of revels. Merse thinks United can beat Everton at Old Trafford We are at that stage of the season where teams like West Ham and United have to win to challenge for the top four. Draws are no good, so they need to have a go for it. PAUL PREDICTS: 2-1 (Sky Bets odds: 15/2)PLAY SUPER 6!Theres another £250,000 jackpot up for grabs in the latest round of the Soccer Saturday Super 6 game. All you have to do is predict the scores of the six selected matches. Its free to play so get your entries in before 3pm GMT on Saturday for the chance to win.PLAY NOW... Also See: Merse: Roy should take Wilshere Mersons Euro 2016 England XI Wenger would never sign Ibra LISTEN: The Fantasy Football podcast Cheap Jordans For Sale . The home side created most of the chances but struggled to break down Braunschweigs resilient defence, resulting in the Bundesligas 1,000th scoreless draw. Cheap Jordans Free Shipping . Numbers Game looks into the Canadiens securing the services of Thomas Vanek in a trade with the New York Islanders. The Canadiens Get: LW Thomas Vanek and a conditional fifth-round pick. http://www.cheapjordansusa.com/ ., and Rudi Swiegers of Kipling, Sask., took sixth spot on Saturday in pairs at the NHK Trophy ISU Grand Prix figure skating competition. Cheap Jordans Shoes Wholesale . It says Pocklingtons lawyer filed the appeal Friday in a California court. CTV Edmonton also says Pocklington gave a $100,000 cash deposit as part of the conditions of his bail, and that he will be out on bail until his appeal is heard. Wholesale Authentic Jordans . Patrice Bergeron and Daniel Paille scored 20 seconds apart a few minutes after Stamkos was taken off the ice on a stretcher with a broken right leg, and the Bruins beat the Lightning 3-0 on Monday afternoon. DETROIT -- After being activated from the DL earlier in the day,?Tigers?right fielder J.D. Martinez entered Wednesdays game in the eighth inning as a pinch hitter and pounced on the first pitch he saw from?White Sox?pitcher?Chris Sale, sending it into the shrubs above the center-field fence.I saw the pitch coming, and it looked nice and slow, and I just knew, he said.Martinezs solo shot would prove to be the deciding run as Detroit held on for the 2-1 win and extended its winning streak to eight games.?That was like a movie, Detroit infielder Ian Kinsler said. That was something Ive never seen before. It is certainly good to have him back.Martinez, 28, received a long standing ovation when he made his way to the plate to hit for James McCann, and it only got louder as he launched Sales fastball an estimated 434 feet.That was probably the coolest moment of my career, Martinez said. I tried to go up there with a plan, but it was so crazy that I just decided to see the ball and hit the ball.The crowd of 32,526 roared again during the musical tribute until Martinez took a curtain call.If I could thank every fan individually, I would, he said. I didnt know what to do. I wasnt expecting any of that.After playing a double-header with Triple-A Toledo the day before, Martinez didnt start Wednesday but was available to pinch hit if necessary. He is expected to start Thursday.?Martinez had been sidelined since mid-June with a fractured elbow. According to Tigers manager Brad Ausmus, Martinez has been throwing from 290 feet, so throwing from the outfield is not expected to be an issue when he takes the field again.?When I read it, too, I was like, Is this a typo? Ausmus said. But I double-checked. He said he was throwing basically from the outfield wall to home plate.Said Martinez: I threw it hard, threw good, so I dont have any doubt about my throwing.Martinez, who led the team with 38 home runs last season, said the time misssed has been frustrating, though the teams recent success has made it a little less mind-numbing.ddddddddddddIts definitely been hard, Martinez told reporters of his time away. Its been easier because weve been playing pretty well. I was down there, and Im like, This is sweet. Were gaining ground right now. Everythings good right now. Me and [Jordan Zimmermann] are on the verge of coming back now, and it was just exciting down there watching the games and watching the guys play so well.The Tigers are in the thick of the race for the American League Central, sitting two games behind the Cleveland Indians, who fell 13-5 to the?Twins?on Wednesday. Thats a stark contrast from last season, when the team had essentially waved the white flag, jettisoning a trio of key players at the?trade deadline with the clubs playoff chances looking bleak.Martinez said he is excited to rejoin the team just as the playoff race heats up.Thats what helps teams get through August and September, he said. Its a long last couple months if youre out of it. Youre kind of just grinding through, and the clubhouse is miserable. Last year thats kind of how it felt. Its tough to go out there and play, but you know when youre in it and youve got a shot to get to the playoffs, theres nothing like it.Zimmermann, who was recently activated from the disabled list after being out with a neck strain, will take the mound Thursday in his first appearance since July 4.These guys have been playing great with J.D. down and myself, Zimmermann told reporters. Guys stepped up nicely and have played well. We have a nice streak going, so hopefully that continues [Wednesday] and I can do my part [Thursday] and keep it going. I am just excited to get back.Information from ESPNs Katie Strang and The Associated Press was used in this report.? ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz