Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 51 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

09.03.2019 06:30
Cubs into World Series champions. What was your favorite moment of their October run?We ranked 14 of the finest hits, plays and Antworten

It took a host of heroics to turn the 2016 Chicago Cubs into World Series champions. What was your favorite moment of their October run?We ranked 14 of the finest hits, plays and pitching performances. Is something too high or too low on our list? Up-vote or down-vote em below! Clearance Sneakers Australia . I cant pinpoint a date, but I do remember a player from my youth. Brian Downing was with the Chicago White Sox at a time when I listened to every game I possibly could on the radio. That particular season the late great Harry Caray was calling the White Sox games. Discount Sneakers Online Australia . Ancelotti says Ronaldo has recovered from a hamstring injury but "but he doesnt feel comfortable yet so we wont risk him." Madrid is third in the Spanish league, six points behind leader Barcelona, going into Saturdays game against Valladolid. http://www.cheapaustraliasneakers.com/ . The head of USA Boxing came out swinging Tuesday with an open letter to Tyson -- a former Olympic hopeful himself -- that accuses the former heavyweight champion of trying to poach fighters who might be candidates for the U. Wholesale Sneakers Australia . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing room, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team. Sneakers Sale Australia . LOUIS -- Attorneys for the St. The Klubes stands alone! Its a full slate on Tuesday, as per usual, but only the Cleveland ace stands out as a truly elite option. There are other viable pitchers, of course, but the wide-open slate might even encourage some non-Coors use.PitchingEliteCorey Kluber has had just one bad start in his past 13, and it was a five-run thrashing at Toronto. All told, he has a 2.20 ERA, 1.03 WHIP and 95 strikeouts in 90 innings of work in that stretch. The only other time he was below a 58 Game Score was a baseline quality start (6 IP/3 ER) with just three strikeouts against the Angels on Aug. 11. In this run, he has an 88 Game Score (with only 21 starts of 88 or better in MLB this season), six of 70+, nine of 60+ and 11 of at least 58. The Angels start is the only time in his past 10 in which Kluber fanned fewer than seven. The Astros arent pushovers, but their 24 percent strikeout rate is the American Leagues highest (and third in MLB behind Milwaukee and San Diego).SolidSpeaking of the Brewers and their penchant for strikeouts, Jason Hammel gets his 15th career start against them and hopes to continue his career success: 2.50 ERA, 1.09 WHIP, 8.1 K/9 and a 3.4 K:BB ratio in 86.3 innings. The bulk of that work has come in the past three seasons with the Cubs (61.3 IP), so I think there is some reliability to those numbers.Im always cautious about batter vs. pitcher matchups, but even the small sample of 33 plate appearances shows that Ryan Braun has no issues facing Hammel: 9-for-27 with 3 HRs, 3 BBs, 3 HBPs and 5 Ks. Hammel threw seven shutout innings against Milwaukee on Aug. 16 and held Braun to 0-for-2 before he was replaced. If he doesnt let the Brewers slugger beat him Tuesday, he should have a second straight solid start (6 IP/1 ER his latest time out vs. PIT).Spot startersAaron Sanchez and James Paxton are both setting new career highs for innings with every out they notch, which makes them riskier on the DFS landscape, as the Jays and Mariners could be looking to limit them where possible. A big lead could spell an early end to their outing, and a short leash could keep them from being able to work out of early trouble and put together a lengthy outing. Sanchez went six innings his latest time out after a skipped turn through the rotation, but hell make this start on normal rest. Paxton has gone only five in his past two starts, but that was more because of performance than a concerted effort to limit his work.Gio Gonzalez is one out shy of three straight quality starts, with a solid 3.16 ERA in his past 11 starts since July 1. He draws the Braves too, which enhances his appeal. He has only a 7.0 K/9 in those 11 starts, but the lowly Braves offer an opportunity to spike a big strikeout game. Gonzalez has seven starts of at least eight punchouts and a high of 10 back in June. Even if he gets only five or six strikeouts, we should still get six-plus innings of good work.Matt Boyd and Tyler Anderson are a pair of young lefties who have impressed throughout the second half. Boyd has had some home run issues, but the White Sox arent equipped to exploit that. Their 35 homers against lefties slot them 23rd in the league. Anderson has a 3.11 ERA at home with 8.3 K/9 and a 3.7 K:BB ratio to support the sparkling ERA. Coors changes things, but the Giants have just a .138 ISO against lefties this year (25th in the league).Speaking of Coors, I know Jeff Samardzija has a career 2.01 ERA there, but thats in 22.3 innings scattered across his career (dating to 2009) as both a starter and reliever. The 6.0 K/9 and 1.9 K:BB ratio dont give it much juice, either, so if Im gambling on an arm there, its Anderson.Quick: Who sits third behind only Kyle Hendricks and the aforementioned Kluber in ERA since June 19? I realize thats an arbitrary cutoff point that makes answering the question virtually impossible, but even with better context, youd be unlikely to guess the answer. It isnt?Max Scherzer (fifth) or Justin Verlander (seventh). Rather, its?Ervin Santana! His 2.38 ERA in 13 starts has gone mostly unnoticed on the bottom-feeding Twins, but hes been great throughout the dog days. He has only a 7.2 K/9 rate during the run, but the Royals are striking out against righties at an average clip this year, after a few years as the toughest team to fan.dddddddddddd His season-high 10 strikeouts came against KC back on Aug. 21.Luke Weaver has looked good through four MLB starts and has added strikeouts each time: three, six, seven and then 10 his latest time out. Im not sure hell continue that trend, but I can see another strong start of six or more innings, this time in Pittsburgh. He has had a stark platoon split so far (.593 OPS vs. righties; 1.136 vs. lefties), despite a strong changeup, but the Pirates have only three regular lefties they can throw at him: Gregory Polanco, John Jaso?and Matt Joyce.I have a hard time trusting Clay Buchholz, due in large part to the fact that I just dont see him as a very good pitcher and certainly not a very reliable one. But he got three starts in August, and the past two were great -- 6 IP/1 ER gems at Detroit and at Tampa Bay -- so Im willing to at least consider him in San Diego. The Padres have the leagues worst OPS against righties, at just .672, and as I mentioned earlier, they have the second-highest strikeout rate against righties this year at 25 percent.The strength of the Seattle offense comes from the left side, and Martin Perez just hasnt had an issue with lefties this year. His .517 OPS against them is second to only Danny Duffy (.461) in the majors this year. Perez might not be a bad SP2 punt.AvoidIve recommended Jake Odorizzi many times throughout the season, but I cant do so against Baltimore. Theyre just too dangerous to mess with, especially in DFS.HittingFor the second

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz