Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

09.03.2019 06:31
e good and the bad in the world of sports. This week they discuss the New England Patriots, the Quebec Soccer Federation, Andrew Antworten

Each week, The Reporters put their thumbs out to the good and the bad in the world of sports. This week they discuss the New England Patriots, the Quebec Soccer Federation, Andrew Wiggins, and baseballs umpires. Dave Naylor, TSN: My thumb is up to the New England Patriots, who this week signed the one and only Tim Tebow. This is good news because it would have been wrong if Tebows career had ended in an incomplete set fashion in his one year as a backup with the New York Jets. Actually, Im not sure he was the backup with the Jets, I dont know what he was doing there and Im not sure what hes going to be with the Patriots. You have to give Tebow credit, nobody can start a conversation topic like he can, that is unless you are Bill Belichick, the Patriots head coach, who this week deflected 14 consecutive Tebow questions without giving a hint away about what they have planned. This sets up the first great matchup of the 2013 NFL season - Boring Bill Belichick against Tebowmania. Cathal Kelly, Toronto Star: My thumb is down to the Quebec Soccer Federation for their flip flop on a turban ban this week. The FSQ claimed two false things. First, that turbans represent some sort of a safety risk on a soccer field, they dont. Second, that they had the support of FIFA in enforcing the ban, they didnt. FIFA pointed that out on Friday and on Saturday the FSQ climbed down. What they have done cannot be wiped out with a press release, shame on them for trying. Dave Feschuk, Toronto Star: My thumb is up to Andrew Wiggins for deciding not to play for Canada at this summers World Junior Basketball Championship. I know what you are thinking, another Canadian hoopster is blowing off his country and why is my thumb not down? I think Wiggins deserves the benefit of the doubt here, he is the most famous Canadian teenager since Justin Bieber. He has tons of talent and tons of hype, but unlike Bieber he has not been seen walking shirtless through airports or abandoning his pet monkey in Europe. This kid is actually doing his country proud. He is the consensus number one pick in next years draft NBA Draft. He will be available for Canada in Olympic qualifications, so lets wish him a healthy holiday. Dave Hodge, TSN: Did you hear the story of the Japanese Baseball commissioner, who secretly ordered new and livelier baseballs to be put in play this season? He told the manufacturer, but didnt tell anybody else. He didnt tell the teams. He didnt tell the pitchers who might have wondered why fly balls were homers, and didnt tell the batters, who might have wondered what was making them stronger. It made me wonder whether Major League Baseball commissioner Bud Selig has secretly ordered changes to the strike zone. I know we say the umpires get their calls right most of the time, but this seasons wrong calls continue to be some of the worst ever. Air Jordan 6 Retro Cheap . Gerald Green and Miles Plumlee? Green had bounced around the NBA when he wasnt playing overseas. The Pacers gave up on Plumlee after just one season. Now Green and Plumlee are key cogs in the Suns surprising breakout season. Air Jordan 6 Retro For Sale . Darren Helm scored on Detroits sixth attempt in the shootout and then Jonas Gustavsson stopped Andrew Shaws shot, lifting the Detroit Red Wings to a 5-4 win over the Chicago Blackhawks on Wednesday night. http://www.cheapairjordan6.net/ . Durant finished with 24 points and 13 rebounds, Jackson matched his career high with 23 points on 10-of-14 shooting and Lamb scored 12 points on 5-of-7 shooting, lifting the Thunder to a 94-88 win over San Antonio and snapping the Spurs 11-game winning streak. Air Jordan Retro 6 China . LeBron James and Chris Bosh didnt need any more. Williams scored 11 points in 10 minutes, Alan Anderson scored 17 points, and the Brooklyn Nets finished the exhibition season with a 108-87 win over the Miami Heat on Friday night. Cheap Jordan Retro 6 For Sale . Thousands of fans at Mosaic Stadium will be cozying up to each other in an effort to stay warm in chilly temperatures and block the Prairie wind that locals say can knock your socks off. For the sixth season in a row, ESPN.com is ranking the top players in the NBA. Who will be the best player this season?To get the final ranking, we asked our expert panel to vote on pairs of players.LeBron James vs. Stephen Curry. Russell Westbrook vs. Kevin Durant. Damian Lillard vs. Chris Paul.We asked, Which player will be better in 2016-17? To decide, voters had to consider both the quality and the quantity of each players contributions to his teams ability to win games.Well roll out the rest of our top 200 players over the next two days. If you want to get involved in the discussion or just follow along, #NBArank is the Twitter hashtag to use. You also can follow along @ESPNNBA and on Facebook.On to the list ...12. Blake GriffinClippers | F | @blakegriffin32Last years rankk: 122016-17 projected RPM: 5.dddddddddddd82Insider profile:?Though a summer of rest should heal Griffins quadriceps, the injury is another sign Griffins game will continue moving below the rim. And thats OK. Griffins dunks as a percentage of his shot attempts dropped again, from 8.0 percent in 2014-15 (down from 14.2 percent in 2013-14) to 6.3 percent, per Basketball-Reference.com. But he was still plenty effective using his versatile floor game. ?Read more ?#NBArank 11-2011: Karl-Anthony Towns12: Blake Griffin13: DeMarcus Cousins14: Draymond Green15: Kyrie Irving16: Klay Thompson17: John Wall18: Kyle Lowry19: Giannis Antetokounmpo20: Andre Drummond ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz