Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 56 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

10.03.2019 03:11
n his broad Lancashire accent, while others despise his bravado and cockiness.Nobody can argue about Bispings fight promotion sk Antworten

Shortly after Michael Bisping agreed to defend his unlikely middleweight title in a rematch with Dan Henderson, he sat down with his wife to watch the fighters first bout seven years ago at UFC 100.It doesnt take much to get Bisping riled up, and that defeat still does the trick.Its embarrassing as hell when I watch that first fight, Bisping said. Im skinny as hell. Im so skittish. Im mentally, physically beaten in that fight. I was just, `Oh God, turn this off. I wanted to watch it, but it didnt resemble me at all. Thats not how I fight. I was disgusted with my performance. I was embarrassed. It was horrible. But we all have it. We all have bad nights at the office. It was a good night for Dan, and it was a bad night for me.He didnt even have to mention the ending: Henderson literally knocked out Bisping with one spectacular right hand, and he punctuated it with a flying elbow onto Bispings defenseless face on the ground. Its one of the most memorable stoppages in UFC history, and its the main reason Bisping eagerly agreed when the UFC offered him a chance to make it right.Bisping (30-7) is back in his native northern England to take on the 46-year-old Henderson (32-14) in the main event of UFC 204 this weekend, making his first defense of the belt that he won at UFC 199 in June with a stunning victory as a late replacement opponent for fearsome Luke Rockhold.Dana White called me, and I was still hung over from that fight, Bisping said. They were thinking Dan Henderson. I said, `Absolutely. Line him up. Ill knock him down. ... He knocked me out. I want revenge. He was on steroids, and now I get to shut him up.The 37-year-old Bisping grew into a successful broadcaster and actor even before he upset Rockhold to claim the belt, but he remains one of mixed martial arts most polarizing fighters. Many fans love his trash talk and humor in his broad Lancashire accent, while others despise his bravado and cockiness.Nobody can argue about Bispings fight promotion skills, and he has aggressively sold this seeming mismatch with Henderson, who has lost six of his last nine fights and has claimed hell retire after this one.Bisping and Henderson have needled each other for weeks, with Bisping coming down hard on Hendersons sanctioned use of testosterone replacement therapy before their first bout. Bisping also refers to Henderson as Captain Caveman, Fred Flintstone. Whatever you want to call him, you can see he is a throwback to the Neanderthal man.I dont even see this fight as a rematch, to be honest with you, because the two versions of ourselves are so completely different, Bisping added. Im much better. Ive improved mentally and physically. Dan Henderson, hes the opposite. Hes not on the steroids. Hes older. Look at the muscle mass he had in that first fight compared to now. Its like two different fighters.Bisping expects to have the English crowd behind him when he fights early Sunday morning -- the UFC schedules its pay-per-view fights to run in the U.S. markets prime Saturday night viewing hours. After a night of carousing and cheering, the fans will be more than ready for Bisping, who now lives in Orange County, California.The card from 21,000-seat Manchester Arena, which sold out almost immediately, also features veteran Vitor Belfort against Gegard Mousasi, along with bouts for light heavyweight Ovince Saint Preux and heavyweight Stefan Struve.I just think there will be more fights in the crowd than there will be in the octagon, Bisping said. But Ill be prepared. Fighting in your hometown brings massive pressure. I dont just want to be one-and-done. Fortunately, I thrive under pressure. DeAnthony Melton Jersey . Bjorn, who had a 36-hole total of 8-under 134, made a testing six-foot putt to save par on the 16th and a birdie on the 17th before bogeying the final hole after a misjudged approach shot. American Kevin Streelman was in second place after shooting a 69. Cheap Swingman Rockets Jerseys . Parker had 26 points and eight assists and San Antonio beat Toronto 112-99 Monday night. "We won that game because of Tony Parkers aggressiveness," Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said. "His juice; his aggression all night long. http://www.cheaprocketsjerseys.com/ . -- Jimmie Johnson held off a teammate, passed a pair of Hall of Famers, and dominated once more at Dover. Cheap NBA Jerseys .ca. Hey Kerry, big fan of yours, just finished reading your book. I think that we all saw the Canucks/Flames line brawl just after puck drop. It was obvious that something was about to happen, even to the referees because the fourth lines were on to start. Cheap Rockets Jerseys .C. -- Al Jefferson joked that he feels he can score from anywhere on the court.Rory Clegg has been named in the Glasgow Warriors starting XV for Friday nights rearranged Guinness PRO12 clash at home to Leinster. The game was due to be played in December but was postponed after the Scotstoun pitch was deemed unplayable.Stand-off Clegg has re-joined the Warriors on a deal until May 2017 and following five months with French Top 14 side Oyonnax, goes straight into the starting line-up to make his first appearance for the club since facing Leinster at the RDS last October. Highlights of the Guinness PRO12 round 17 clash between Glasgow Warriors and Cardiff Blues There is also a return for back-rowers Adam Ashe and Tyrone Holmes who both return from injury. Ashe starts at No 8 after recovering from a shoulder injury, while Holmes is named amongst the replacements following a three-month spell on the sidelines with a foot injury.Peter Murchie retains his place at full-back, with Lee Jones and Rory Hughes continuing on either wing.Clegg starts at stand-off, with Duncan Weir away with Scotland, while Grayson Hart replaces Henry Pyrgos at scrum-half. Leone Nakarawa moves from No 8 back into the engine room to partner USA international Greg Peterson.James Eddie comes in for Rob Harley at blind-side flanker, Simone Favaro replaces Chris Fusaro at open-side and Ashe completes the back-row.Leinster have made eight changes in total from the XV that accounted for the Ospreys last time out with a welcome return from injury for Ireland international Dave Kearney while Academy back Joey Carbery is in line to make his debut from the bench. Highlights of the Guinness PRO12 round 17 clash between Leinster and Ospreys Zane Kirchner starts at full back for his 12th start of the season, with Isa Nacewa captaining the side from the right wing and Dave Kearney coming onto the left for his first game since injuring his shoulder in the Six Nations game against France.ddddddddddddIn the centre, Cullen has again gone with Ben Teo and Garry Ringrose, while in the half backs Luke McGrath and Cathal Marsh will start at nine and ten respectively.In the pack its a new front-row combination with Peter Dooley, James Tracy and Tadhg Furlong packing down. While in the second row Mick Kearney and Hayden Triggs start together for only the second time this season.In the pack Dominic Ryan starts having won his 100th Leinster cap last time out against the Ospreys with try scorer from that same game, Dan Leavy, and Jordi Murphy completing the pack.Glasgow: 15 Peter Murchie (c), Lee Jones, Mark Bennett, Sam Johnson, Rory Hughes, Rory Clegg, 9 Grayson Hart, 1 Gordon Reid, 2 Fraser Brown, 3 Sila Puafisi, 4 Greg Peterson, 5 Leone Nakarawa, 6 James Eddie, 7 Simone Favaro, 8 Adam Ashe.Replacements: 16 James Malcolm, 17 Jerry Yanuyanutawa, 18 Zander Fagerson, 19 Scott Cummings, 20 Tyrone Holmes, 21 Ali Price, 22 Nick Grigg, 23 Glenn Bryce.Leinster: 15 Zane Kirchner, 14 Isa Nacewa (c), 13 Garry Ringrose,12 Ben Teo, 11 Dave Kearney, 10 Cathal Marsh, 9 Luke McGrath, 1 Peter Dooley, 2 James Tracy, 3 Tadhg Furlong, 4 Mick Kearney, 5 Hayden Triggs, 6 Dominic Ryan, 7 Dan Leavy, 8 Jordi Murphy.Replacements: 16 Bryan Byrne, 17 Jeremy Loughman, 18 Michael Bent, 19 Ross Molony, 20 Peadar Timmins, 21 Isaac Boss, 22 Joey Carbery, 23 Noel Reid.Watch Glasgow v Leinster live on Sky Sports 3 HD on Saturday from 7pm. Catch the match for £6.99 on NOW TV. No contract. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz