Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 61 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

10.03.2019 03:12
umpire Tom Hallion after running into third baseman Chase Headley, who moving into position to field Carlos Santanas ground bal Antworten

CLEVELAND -- Aroldis Chapman admitted he was a little tired following Saturdays 7-6 win over the Cleveland Indians.Chapman (3-0) struck out four in the final 2 1/3 innings and Brian McCanns RBI double with two outs in the 11th gave New York its second win in three days over the AL Central-leading Indians.Chapman, after recording four outs in the ninth and 10th, came out for one more inning after McCanns clutch hit.I was trying to save energy because the game was tied in case I was going to have to go out again, Chapman said through a translator. This is a huge win for us.Yankees manager Joe Girardi said Chapman wouldnt have pitched the 11th had the game remained tied.We had to use the `pen hard, Girardi said. Weve got time off coming so I was willing to do it.All-Star Carlos Beltran, who was 3 for 6, started the winning rally off Tommy Hunter (2-2) with a two-out single. McCanns line drive hit on the track in right field and bounced over the head of Abraham Almonte, scoring pinch-runner Ronald Torreyes.McCann was also 3 for 6.Brett Gardner gave New York a 6-5 lead in the sixth with a three-run triple. Jose Ramirez, driving in his third run, singled with two out in the seventh off Dellin Betances to even the game.Chapman struck out Juan Uribe on a 100 mph fastball with two on to end the ninth.Francisco Lindor singled off Andrew Miller to start the inning. Mike Napoli walked on a 3-2 pitch. Lindor was called out for interference by third base umpire Tom Hallion after running into third baseman Chase Headley, who moving into position to field Carlos Santanas ground ball.Indians manager Terry Francona argued the call with Hallion.I can see why it had been called, but I really disagree with it, Francona said. I told him it wasnt Headleys ball, it was (shortstop Didi) Gregorius. Frankie was watching Gregorius and he hit the third baseman hard.Miller struck out Jose Ramirez, which brought Chapman into the game.All-Star right-hander Danny Salazar allowed a season-high six runs in 5 2/3 innings.CC Sabathia, who pitched for Cleveland from 2001-08, allowed five runs in 5 2/3 innings.Salazar retired the first two hitters in the sixth, but Headley and Rob Refsnyder singled. Alex Rodriguez, out of the lineup for the fourth straight game, batted for Aaron Hicks and walked on a seven-pitch at-bat to load the bases.I certainly felt good, Rodriguez said. I felt confident. I wanted to get a good pitch to hit. Anytime I get in there, Im happy and ready to contribute. My time will come. Ill be ready when they call my name.Betances relieved Sabathia in the sixth, but the All-Star couldnt hold the lead the following inning with Ramirezs single tying the game.Gregorius, who hit a two-run homer in the third, preserved the tie with a diving stop of Uribes grounder and threw to second for a force play.JUDGE SIDELINEDOutfielder Aaron Judge, playing at Triple-A Scranton/Wilkes Barre, injured his left knee Friday night and is sidelined indefinitely. Judge, the Yankees first-round draft pick in 2013, is hitting .261 with 16 homers and 54 RBI in 83 games.TRAINERS ROOMYankees: 1B Mark Teixeira (right knee soreness) was given the day off to rest, but Girardi expects him to play Sunday in the final game before the All-Star break.Indians: A timetable for when OF Michael Brantley (sore right shoulder) begins a minor league rehab assignment will be decided Sunday. Brantley had surgery in November and has been on the disabled list twice this season.UP NEXTYankees: RHP Masahiro Tanaka makes his team-high 18th start Sunday. He has at least six strikeouts in each of his last three outings.Indians: RHP Carlos Carrasco went 1-0 with a 1.84 ERA and 19 strikeouts in two starts against the Yankees last year. Nike Sb Clearance Sale . The 17-year-old native of Marystown, N.L., pulled out of Skate Canada International last month in Saint John, N.B., with the same problem. Nike Sb Sale ., for the next three years with the signings on Monday of Daryl Townsend and Michael Carter. http://www.cheapnikesbaustralia.com/ . Two pressure cooker bombs exploded near the finish line of the April 15 race in an area packed with fans cheering the passing runners. Three people were killed and more than 260 injured, including at least 16 who lost limbs. Nike Sb Shoes Australia . The No. 1-ranked Nadal tweaked his back warming up for the Australian Open final, which he lost almost four weeks ago in a major upset against Stanislas Wawrinka. His first stop after the layoff is the clay in Rio as he tests the back and tries to stay healthy for the French Open in three months. Cheap Nike Sb Australia ., and Rudi Swiegers of Kipling, Sask., took sixth spot on Saturday in pairs at the NHK Trophy ISU Grand Prix figure skating competition. ANAHEIM, Calif. -- Left-hander Ariel Miranda will make an emergency start for the Seattle Mariners when they face the Los Angeles Angels on Tuesday night.Miranda replaces fellow left-hander James Paxton, the originally scheduled starter. Paxton continues to feel pain after being hit on the left elbow Aug. 7.Once a line drive from the bat of the Angels Andrelton Simmons hit him, Paxton fell to the ground while grabbing his elbow in pain and immediately left the game. X-rays revealed no broken bones and Paxton was diagnosed with a contusion.After being examined Aug. 8, the left-hander threw a bullpen session before Saturday nights game in Oakland and played catch before Sundays series finale. But Paxton felt discomfort in his left arm Monday, so manager Scott Servais decided to replace Paxton with Miranda after talking with trainer Rick Griffin and his staff.Were going to do the right thing and give him a little more time, Servais told MLB.com. He wants to go. He wants to take the ball. But weve got to do the right thing here. He threw his bullpen the other day at about 75 percent, but just listening to him and talking to Rick, we think its the right thing to give him a few more days and see where hes at.Paxton will not pitch in Anaheim and might be placed on the disabled list.He had swelling in the elbow and its moved into his forearm, which is very natural, Servais told MLB.com. Thats where the blood usually goes. We want to make sure he has no reservations about taking the ball and going out there and beeing able to compete at close to 100 percent.ddddddddddddMiranda made one start for the Mariners since being acquired from the Baltimore Orioles for Wade Miley on July 31. The Cuban left-hander allowed two runs, one walk and eight hits in six innings while collecting five strikeouts Aug. 4 against the Boston Red Sox. Five days later, Miranda earned his first major league victory when he pitched one inning of relief in a 6-5 win in 15 innings over the Detroit Tigers.The Angels will counter with right-hander Jhoulys Chacin, who has lost his past four decisions, including his last one Thursday night. Chacin gave up seven runs, six hits and three walks in just 1 1/3 innings as the Cleveland Indians bombed the Angels, 14-4.I wasnt throwing strikes, Chacin told the Orange County Register afterward. I wasnt getting ahead of the count. When I was coming to the plate, they were ready. I couldnt make good pitches to get out of the innings. Its really disappointing I couldnt at least go farther in the game.That game was Chacins first start since July 1. The right-hander went 2-5 with a 6.11 earned-run average in 10 starts after being acquired from the Atlanta Braves on May 11. But in eight relief appearances covering 17 2/3 innings, Chacin permitted just five runs, 11 hits and five walks while amassing 20 strikeouts.As a starter, however, opposing hitters are batting .304 against Chacin. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz