Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

11.03.2019 07:26
club will go from strength to strength. Top 20 biggest club grounds in Europe Stadium Location Capacity Nou Camp Barcelona, Spa Antworten

Increased seating at the Olympic Stadium means West Ham will have the third largest capacity in the Premier League from next season. After 112 years at the Boleyn Ground, the Hammers will call the Olympic Stadium in east London their home from 2016/17.The stadium was originally expected to hold 54,000 people but, due to heightened demand, the capacity has increased by 6,000 seats to 60,000. Thats a significant increase on 35,345 capacity of the Boleyn Ground. Premier League stadium capacity Club Stadium Capacity Manchester United Old Trafford 75,653 Arsenal Emirates Stadium 60,260 West Ham NEW Olympic Stadium 60,000 Manchester City Etihad Stadium 55,097 Newcastle United St James Park 52,338 Sunderland Stadium of Light 48,707 Liverpool Anfield 44,742 Aston Villa Villa Park 42,660 Chelsea Stamford Bridge 41,798 Everton Goodison Park 39,571 Tottenham White Hart Lane 36,284 West Ham CURRENT Boleyn Ground 35,345 Southampton St Marys Stadium 32,505 Leicester King Power Stadium 32,312 Stoke Britannia Stadium 27,740 Norwich Carrow Road 27,010 West Brom The Hawthorns 26,850 Crystal Palace Selhurst Park 25,456 Swansea Liberty Stadium 20,909 Bournemouth Vitality Stadium 11,464 The increased capacity means only Old Trafford (75,653) and the Emirates (60,260) can host larger crowds in the Premier League, while only 18 clubs across Europe have larger capacities, according to thestadiumguide.com. The extra 6,000 seats take West Hams capacity beyond Man Citys Etihad Stadium Old Traffords expansion over the years has propelled Manchester Uniteds famous ground up to the ninth biggest stadium in Europe, while the Emirates and Celtic Park (60,500) are the only other British grounds to make the top 20.The additional seating at the Olympic Stadium has moved the Hammers new home above Manchester Citys Etihad Stadium, Valencias Mestalla and Atletico Madrids Vicente Calderon.The move was not met with unanimous approval from all fans, who still feel a great deal of affection for their spiritual home in Upton Park, but Tony Gale insisted the move is exactly what the club needs to keep pace in the Premier League. West Ham have been performing on the pitch too It had to be done, you have to move on, Gale told Sky Sports News HQ. Arsenal had to move out of Highbury into the Emirates Stadium, thinking about the long term.The only worry is that it might take a long time to generate the same atmosphere of the Boleyn Ground.Hopefully the club will go from strength to strength. Top 20 biggest club grounds in Europe Stadium Location Capacity Nou Camp Barcelona, Spain 99,354 Westfalenstadion Dortmund, Germany 81,359 Santiago Bernabeu Madrid, Spain 81,044 San Siro Milan, Italy 80,018 Ataturk Olympic Stadium Instanbul, Turkey 76,092 Old Trafford Manchester, England 75,653 Allianz Arena Munich, Germany 75,000 Olympiastadion Berlin, Germany 74,064 Stadio Olimpico Rome, Italy 72,698 National Sports Complex Olimpiyskiy Kiev, Ukraine 70,050 Athens Olympic Stadium Athens, Greece 69,618 Stade Velodrome Marseille, France 67,000 Estadio de Luz Lisbon, Portugal 64,400 Veltins Arena Gelsenkirchen, Germany 61,637 Celtic Park Glasgow, Scotland 60,500 Mercedes-Benz Arena Stuttgart, Germany 60,441 Emirates Stadium London, England 60,260 Stadio San Paolo Naples, Italy 60,240 Olympic Stadium London, England 60,000 Parc Olympique Lyonnais Lyon, France 59,186 Also See: Olympic Stadium capacity increased Noble not giving up on England Wholesale Chargers Jerseys China . The formidable trio of Canadian receivers -- individually known as Chris Getzlaf, Rob Bagg and Andy Fantuz -- will share the field at Mosaic Stadium one more time on Sunday. Authentic Justin Jackson Jersey . -- James Young couldnt wait to apply those tweaks to his jump shot, and the first one he made against UT Arlington told him it could be a good night. http://www.cheapchargersjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-kyzir-white-jersey . 10 VCU 85-67 on Thursday night at the Puerto Rico Tip-Off. The Seminoles (4-0) have scored at least 80 points in each of their games. Authentic Dylan Cantrell Jersey . World champions Tatiana Volosozhar and Maxim Trankov of Russia won the gold medal with 237.71 points, Moore-Towers and Moscovitch followed at 208.45 and Ksenia Stolbova and Fedor Klimov of Russia were third at 187. Authentic Justin Jones Jersey . Kuznetsov, who was selected by the Capitals in the first round of the 2010 NHL Entry Draft, has been playing for his hometown team Chelyabinsk Traktor of the KHL.Lewis Hamilton says he has been left bemused by criticism of his performances - and lifestyle - in 2016. After claiming his third pole in five races for Sundays Spanish GP, the Mercedes driver launched a robust defence of his form after suggestions from some quarters of the media that he may have allowed his focus to drop since winning a third world title last year.Nico Rosberg has won all four of this seasons opening races, but Hamiltons title defence has been afflicted by a series of reliability problems and first-corner collisions. Conclusions from Spanish GP qualifyingWhen you look at the season so far I had two poles and two [grand prix] where I didnt have a qualifying session because I had two failures, now another pole, and issues have got in the way [at other times], yet people would say Im not focused, Hamilton said. Lewis Hamilton takes pole position for the Spanish GP, edging team mate Nico Rosberg into second Its just a strange conclusion that a grown up would come to because its clearly not the case. Every time Ive been in the car and had the opportunity Ive performed.The first three races I didnt have a full car [after first-corner contact], so I did the best job with what I had and I think the last race [in Russia] was great considering where I came from [10th]. So its very early days to say those kind of things. My performance, Im very, very happy with it and today is another showing of that. I rest my case.Hamilton declined to comment on wild rumours he could even take a year out from F1 in 2017, simply stating: I generally let my results do the talking. Lewis on pole as Bulls shock Lewis Hamilton on pole in Barcelona The Britons results in the opening stages of the Barcelona weekend had suggested he might struggle to beat Rosberg to one of the most crucial poles of the whole season, before he spectacularly turned the situation around mid-way through qualifying.He topped Q2 by 0.6 seconds and then, desppite making an error on his first flying lap in the final stage, beat Rosberg by nearly three tenths of a second to claim his 52nd career pole.ddddddddddddHamilton though reckons a front-row place would have been in jeopardy had mechanics not cured his set-up problems from Friday practice. Lewis Hamilton discusses a difficult 2016 season so far and his F1 future with Sky F1s Martin Brundle When you are doing practice it is about building blocks. Its one step at a time, he explained. P1 you dont want to make too many changes because track temperature is always different when you get to P2. When youre making those changes its like chasing your tail. Then you discover something and the next day its completely different.Youre kind of at a loss - you dont know what foot youre going to be starting on the next day. But I got in the car this morning with a good frame of mind, I know the engineers and mechanics worked hard overnight, and I got in and immediately the car was underneath me, which was a relief.If it hadnt been there is no way Id have been in the position Im in right now. I wouldnt have been on the front row and Id have potentially struggled to be on the second row. So thats a great feeling when you do muddle through the maze and come out the right end.On a track where 19 of the previous 25 races have been won from the front of the grid, Hamilton said pole was the only option to kick-start his attempts to reign in Rosberg.All I know is that its going to be hard work [in the race], he added. Nicos going to be fast. Tyres, strategy, all these different things are going to come into play. Watch the Spanish GP live on Sky Sports F1. The race starts at 1pm on Sunday, with build-up underway at 11.30am. Or watch the race without a contract for £6.99 on NOW TV. Also See: Qualifying report: Hamilton on pole Conclusions from qualifying ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz