Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 65 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

11.03.2019 07:27
kids make instant impacts. The game has definitely changed for the better.Never mind the score of the game against the Senators, Antworten

OTTAWA, Ontario -- Brett Hulls record for goals scored by an American in the NHL is safe for now.Auston Matthews is still 737 goals behind.But like the entire hockey world, The Golden Brett took notice and then some Wednesday night, when the kid from Scottsdale, Arizona, became the first player to open his NHL career with a four-goal performance as the Toronto Maple Leafs took on the Ottawa Senators.Pretty impressive performance in the first game for a young kid, Hull told ESPN.com via text message Wednesday night. It speaks volumes for where U.S. hockey has come!It was only three weeks ago that Team USA flamed out of the World Cup of Hockey with an 0-3-0 record and fueled the narrative about what is wrong with the state of the game in the United States. On Wednesday, Matthews reminded everyone that help is on the way.Just amazing! Mike Modano, second all time in NHL goals by American players, with 561, told ESPN.com via text message Wednesday night. Its a young mans game now. Being American from Arizona makes it an even more intriguing story. These kids make instant impacts. The game has definitely changed for the better.Never mind the score of the game against the Senators, the Maple Leafs have changed for the better. Did they tank last season? Oh, you better believe they did. Although theyd never admit it, they wanted the best possible shot at Matthews the year after they missed out on Connor McDavid.It took just the first three shots off Matthews stick Wednesday -- all goals, of course -- to emphasize why the tanking was justified.The second goal Matthews scored? My goodness. He stripped two-time Norris Trophy winner Erik Karlsson of the puck and raced in from the sideboards to sneak a shot inside the post on Craig Anderson.Really?Wow. Wow, said an NHL scout on hand, unable to find another word.Ill be remembered for one thing, I guess, for a long, long time in Toronto, Anderson said jokingly.What was apparent Wednesday, and what we got a taste of in the World Cup last month, is that Matthews is already strong enough on his skates to take over a game.Physically, hes a man at [19] years old, Senators center?Kyle Turris told reporters after the game. So hes physically ready for the game. Obviously, hes mentally there too. Hes going to have a long career. Dont wish him too much luck with the Leafs.All rebuilds are not created equally. Players such as?Sidney Crosby?and Jonathan Toews?are not available at the top of the draft every year. Teams need to hit on generational studs such as McDavid and Matthews to make a rebuild count.The magic on display Wednesday at Canadian Tire Centre reminded everyone that the team that hasnt won a Stanley Cup since 1967 can actually see light at the end of the tunnel.We were all part of history tonight, Leafs head coach Mike Babcock said. From my perspective, since Ive been the Leafs coach, thats the best night Ive had since Ive been here, by 10 miles -- not even close. Because now we have an opportunity.Babcocks young supporting cast also looked good on this night.Sure, the Leafs lost 5-4 in overtime to the hometown Ottawa Senators. But if youre a Leafs fan, who cares? This night was about knowing the franchise has turned a corner.Matthews, for one, cared. His first comment to the media after the game?On that last play, it was 100 percent my fault, he said of losing his man, Turris, on the overtime goal. Obviously, we came here to win. A good learning point for me and the team.Thats the maturity already on full display from Matthews. Playing pro hockey in Switzerland last season served him well in his preparation for his NHL debut.Hes a man. Hes 19 years old, but he acts like hes 27, Babcock said. Hes got great maturity. If you meet his mom and dad, youre thoroughly impressed with the kind of people they are and the respect he has for his mom and his sisters. ... Dont get me wrong: We would have drafted him anyway, but that makes it more special.There was Matthews after the game, once the cameras were gone, getting a big hug from Mom and Dad in the bowels of the arena.It was pretty special to have my parents here and have them share that moment with me, he said.Brian and Ema Matthews still had watery eyes after the game.Im speechless, Brian said.Dad doesnt have to say anything. His son said it all on the ice on a night that wont soon be forgotten. Wholesale Shoes China . The scientists believe the small earthquake during a Marshawn Lynch touchdown was likely greater than Lynchs famous "beast quake" touchdown run three years ago, which also came against New Orleans during a playoff game. Wholesale Mens Shoes . -- Arizona raced out to a big lead and did not back off, hitting the accelerator instead. http://www.wholesaleshoescheap.com/ . Ryan Garbutt had a goal and two assists as Dallas snapped a six-game losing streak with a 5-2 victory over the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night. Cheap Shoes Wholesale .com) - Yankee Stadium is the home of the Bronx Bombers, but on Sunday afternoon it will open its gates to host the latest addition of the Hudson River Rivalry. Wholesale Shoes Online . The All-Pro lineman got the leg bent under him while trying to make a tackle during the first half of a 22-20 overtime loss at Miami on Thursday night. The medical staff initially thought hed torn the ligament, and the test a day later in Cincinnati confirmed it. NEW YORK -- A day after Baylors former Title IX coordinator criticized the schools senior leadership for hampering her work investigating sexual assault complaints, former university president Ken Starr had nothing but kind words for her.I love Patty Crawford. I think shes a great person. Id take anything she has to say very seriously, Starr told Outside the Lines on Thursday afternoon.Starr hired Crawford as the schools first full-time Title IX coordinator in 2014. And while Crawford did not name specific administrators, Starr said he understood that her criticism could refer to his efforts as president.I have to [take it seriously]. I take all criticism that is made in good faith seriously, and Patty is a very good person, he said.Starr, who resigned as president in June after an external report criticized Baylors handling of sexual assault complaints, addressed Columbia University law students earlier Thursday in New York. He spoke only in generalities about Baylors well-publicized issues, saying he was prevented from speaking in detail because of the three Title IX lawsuits filed by women who said they had reported sexual assaults that the school did not address properly.Crawford resigned Monday after declining what she says was a $1.5 million offer to stay and sign a nondisclosure agreement. She posted a lengthy, blistering statement on Facebook on Thursday -- it was later unavailable -- saying the university has tried to intimidate and discredit her.So theyve lied and they will mostly likely continue to lie. The tactic to discredit me, scare me, hurt me...it will work for a portion of the public and I get that. But, Im pretty sure its a tactic to DISSTRACT all of us from what this is really about.dddddddddddd Its not about me, or my job, its about discrimination...its about BAYLOR. Its about a handful PEOPLE that actually run Baylor that hate that the work of the Title IX Office (not me, but the amazing team collectively making change) was EFFECTIVE. And that goes against a lot of the long-standing grain of the Baylor-way...and its costing them MONEY. Two of their favorite things..the Baylor way and money.In an interview with CBS This Morning on Wednesday, Crawford also said, I never had the authority, the resources or the independence to do the job appropriately.Crawfords attorney told Outside the Lines that she filed a Title IX complaint against the school last week as a result of what she said was retaliation by university administrators. The harder I worked, she told CBS, the more resistance I received from senior leadership. That became clear that that was not something the university wanted, and in July, I made it clear and ready that I had concerns and that the university was violating Title IX, and my environment got worse.Starr was demoted and later resigned after an investigation by the law firm Pepper Hamilton concluded there were, Institutional failures at every level of Baylors administration in response to sexual assault complaints.Starr said Thursday, I just respectfully disagree with the conclusions they made as to fundamental failure. Im not criticizing anyone; I just respectfully disagree.ESPNs Paula Lavigne and William Weinbaum contributed to this report. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz