Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 62 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

11.03.2019 07:28
st first halves to a rookie season ever, Weiss said. I would have loved to see him in that All-Star game. I think hell be there Antworten

DENVER -- Tommy Joseph watched most of the game from the dugout on Friday. He prefers the view from the batters box.Thats where the 24-year-old first baseman stood back and watched his pinch-hit, three-run home run in the seventh inning as the Philadelphia Phillies rallied for a 5-3 win over the Colorado Rockies.No doubters, you dont feel em. You just get to watch it, Joseph said. And for it to stay fair, even better.The Phillies snapped a five-game losing streak to the Rockies and have won eight of their last 10 overall.Vince Velasquez (8-2) allowed two runs over six innings and won his third straight decision since coming off the 15-day disabled list with a right biceps strain on June 27. He struck out six and walked two on 98 pitches.Pretty much a fresh start the way I see it, Velasquez said of his return to the rotation.Rockies starter Jon Gray left the game with a 2-0 lead and runners on the corners with one out in the seventh. The Phillies put up four runs in their next two at-bats off reliever Jake McGee (0-3), starting with Cesar Hernandezs RBI single followed by Josephs home run to left field.Hung a slider to him, McGee said of Josephs blast. Probably should have stuck with my best pitch, the fastball. ... But I made that pitch and I hung it over the plate.Freddy Galvis scored on an error in the ninth to extend the lead to 5-3. Jeanmar Gomez got four outs to earn his 24th save.Gray struck out eight and walked two in one of his strongest outings of the year. Trevor Story drove in two runs and Carlos Gonzalez brought in another for Colorado.Storys second RBI of the game was a line-drive single off Andrew Bailey to trim the deficit to 4-3 in the seventh. Later in the inning, Mark Reynolds grounded out with the bases loaded off Hector Neris.CATCH OF THE NIGHTTyler Goeddel made a leaping catch in left field with a runner in scoring position in the eighth. The Phillies were clinging to a 4-3 lead at that point in the game.Goeddel came out of nowhere, Phillies manager Pete Mackanin said. He made a hell of a catch. It was great to see.COMEBACK DROUGHTThe Rockies are now 0-42 when trailing after seven innings this season.Thats a surprising number, Rockies manager Walt Weiss said. Especially here you figure were going have some of that Coors Field magic late and have a few walk-off wins.But maybe that just means were due. Well get some in the second half -- we got some coming.(hash)STORYTIME OVERDenver Broncos wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders and Denver Nuggets rookie Jamal Murray were among the thousands that took to Twitter to vote (hash)StoryTime in hopes of getting the rookie shortstop to the All-Star game. Others furiously texted, including Weiss who said he punched his vote for Story several hundred times.Their efforts came up a bit short, though, as Brandon Belt of the Giants in the NL and Michael Saunders of the Blue Jays in the AL were announced the winners of the final All-Star spot Friday afternoon. Story finished third in the NL.I thought Trevor (should be in) given that I think hes had historically probably one of the greatest first halves to a rookie season ever, Weiss said. I would have loved to see him in that All-Star game. I think hell be there many times before its all said and done.Story made a pretty strong case before the polls closed Friday, hitting two home runs against the Phillies on Thursday, tying him with Dave Kingman (1972) and Albert Pujols (2001) as the only NL rookies to hit 21 prior to the break.Every player wants to be the best they can, be an All-Star, Story said. Itll motivate me for sure.TRAINERS ROOMPhillies: RHP Andrew Bailey (hamstring) was activated off the 15-day disabled list Friday.Rockies: OF Gerardo Parra (ankle) participated in running drills for the first time since he went on the 15-day disabled list in the middle of June, Weiss said.UP NEXTPhillies: RHP Jerad Eickhoff (6-9, 3.30 ERA) is 4-2 and has allowed three or fewer runs in his last seven starts.Rockies: LHP Tyler Anderson (0-3, 3.03 ERA) has been solid, but the Rockies have scored just four runs with him in the game in his five starts. Joonas Donskoi Jersey . Ferrer, trying to win his fourth title on Mexican soil, will next play South Africas Kevin Anderson, who eliminated American Sam Querrey,7-6 (2), 6-4. Also Wednesday, Gilles Simon (6) of France beat Donald Young of the United States 6-4, 6-3, Ukraines Alexandr Dolgopolov downed Frenchman Jeremy Chardy 6-3, 6-4 and Croatias Ivo Karlovic defeated Dudi Sela of Israel 7-6 (4), 6-2. Joe Thornton Jersey . Batiste, who briefly signed with the Eskimos in 2006, has spent time with several NFL teams including the Pittsburgh Steelers and Washington Redskins. http://www.cheapsharksjerseys.com/?tag=adidas-joel-ward-jersey . NBA officials ruled the court unplayable in the Bucks final exhibition game on Oct. 25 because players were slipping, and the game was cancelled midway through the first period. Cheap Sharks Jerseys . Darren Helm scored on Detroits sixth attempt in the shootout and then Jonas Gustavsson stopped Andrew Shaws shot, lifting the Detroit Red Wings to a 5-4 win over the Chicago Blackhawks on Wednesday night. Logan Couture Jersey . Anthony Calvillo, through 20 CFL seasons, was frequently invincible and largely stoic in the heat of competition. But underneath the professional exterior he was, and is, compellingly human. LINCOLN, Neb. -- When No. 7 Nebraska visits No. 11 Wisconsin on Saturday night, it will have been 23 months since DeMornay Pierson-El returned a punt for a touchdown and two days shy of one year since he sustained a devastating leg injury.Anyone in the Cornhuskers scarlet and cream would love the high-stakes game at Camp Randall Stadium to be the stage where Pierson-El shows that he is all the way back.Im getting into my groove, he said, and everybodys starting to see it.The first sign was in the third game, when he broke a 45-yard return to set up a momentum-shifting touchdown against Oregon. Two weeks later, the junior from Alexandria, Virginia, busted a 27-yarder against Illinois for the 11th return of 25 yards or longer in his career. He was one missed block from going all the way on a return against Indiana, and last week he scored his first touchdown of the season on a 40-yard catch-and-run against Purdue.Hes capable of, just like that, in the blink of an eye, making a big play, coach Mike Riley said, and so Im really happy for him personally to come back from two major injuries a year ago.Pierson-El emerged in 2014 as one of the nations most dynamic playmakers. He ran back three punts for touchdowns, had almost 200 more yards than anybody in total punt return yards and his 17.5-yard average ranked second. As a receiver, 17 of his 23 catches came in the final four games, and he set a school bowl record with eight receptions against Southern California.Upon his hiring, Riley excitedly spoke about the ways Pierson-El could be featured in his offense and as a return man in 2015. But Pierson-El broke his right foot in preseason practice and missed the first four games. In the Oct. 31 loss at Purdue, he tore two major ligaments in his left knee, ruptured his hamsttring and fractured the leg, all while celebrating a teammates touchdown.ddddddddddddierson-El went into this season having mostly recovered physically, but he lacked confidence in his left leg. He thought sitting out as a redshirt. In retrospect, he said, doing that would have been heartbreaking.Im absolutely glad Im playing, Pierson-El said. It was a decision that I didnt know where it was going to go at first.Against Oregon, he fumbled while making a fair catch, and he lost yards on a jet sweep. Any doubts he might have had about playing this season were erased late in the half when he sidestepped a player and went 45 yards deep into Ducks territory.It was positive thinking all the way, he said. My teammates have believed in me. The trainers have put work in day in and day out. A lot of people dont see that. Its a weight off the shoulders because Ive been waiting for it. I knew what I had to do, which is catch it and just run.Pierson-El did plenty of catching and running as a freshman. His 596 punt return yards ranked third on the school single-season chart, and he tied for the national lead with three returns for TDs -- 86 yards against Fresno State, 62 yards against Michigan State and 80 yards against Iowa.This season, his 9.9-yard average on 11 returns ranks second in the Big Ten behind Michigans Jabrill Peppers. Pierson-El said hes doing nothing different this week to prepare for Wisconsin, which is giving up 6 yards a return since Akron broke a 55-yarder for a touchdown in the Badgers second game.His goal in Madison?Hopefully get into the end zone again, he said.---Online:AP college football website: http://collegefootball.ap.org ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz