Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

12.03.2019 10:55
season. However, he has been criticized by fans following some poor performances this season which have left CSKA third in the Antworten

MOSCOW -- Leonid Slutsky will quit as CSKA Moscow coach after Wednesdays Champions League game against Tottenham.The clubs longest serving coach in over 60 years, Slutsky has been with CSKA since 2009 and won three Russian Premier League titles, including last season. However, he has been criticized by fans following some poor performances this season which have left CSKA third in the Russian league and with no chance of reaching the Champions League knockout rounds.Until June, Slutsky was also coach of the Russian national team, but quit when it was eliminated from the European Championship without winning a game.Seven years is a huge amount of time for a coach and these years have been the best of my coaching career, Slutsky said in a statement on CSKAs website. I think we can be proud of the work we have done.As well as criticism over CSKAs performances on the pitch, Slutsky had also faced anti-Semitic abuse from some rival fans in recent months after he took part in an advertisement for a Jewish cultural center.CSKA said Slutskys departure was voluntary and that a new coach would be named by the end of the week.The frontrunner for the CSKA job is widely considered to be Viktor Goncharenko, the coach of Russian top-flight side Ural Yekaterinburg. He was previously Slutskys assistant at CSKA and coach of Belarusian team BATE Borisov. Emmanuel Ogbah Jersey . Louis Cardinals. Victorino is batting sixth and playing right field after missing two games because of back tightness. Darren Fells Jersey . James, who turned 29 on Monday, injured his groin Friday during the Heats overtime loss at Sacramento. He sat out the following game, a 108-107 win Saturday in Portland, before coming back to help send the Nuggets to their seventh consecutive loss. http://www.cheapbrownsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-kevin-zeitler-jersey . -- Aldon Smith believes he is on the path to being sober for good. Antonio Callaway Jersey . Ancelotti says Ronaldo has recovered from a hamstring injury but "but he doesnt feel comfortable yet so we wont risk him." Madrid is third in the Spanish league, six points behind leader Barcelona, going into Saturdays game against Valladolid. Cheap Cleveland Browns Jerseys . Booth picked up 65 caps after making her national team debut in 2002 at the age of 17. She most recently played for Sky Blue FC of the National Womens Soccer League. "It just felt like it was my time to move on," she said in a phone interview from her hometown of Burlington, Ont. RIO DE JANEIRO -- Dance parties. Dark chocolate. Calls to mom.All are helping Missy Franklin cope with an Olympics gone wrong.A huge star at the London Games four years ago, Franklin has been one of the biggest U.S. disappointments in Rio de Janeiro -- an inexplicable fall shes at a loss to explain.I really wish I could tell you, Franklin said Thursday after another lackluster swim. In my mind, I made the hardest sacrifices Ive ever had to make this year. Ive poured myself into this every single day for the whole year and the three years leading up to that. For whatever reason, it just not happening at this meet.As a high school senior-to-be, Franklin competed in a staggering seven events in 2012, winning four gold medals and a bronze. She became only the second American woman, after Amy Van Dyken, to capture four golds at a single Olympics.But, following two years swimming collegiately at California and then turning pro last summer, Franklin hasnt been able to recapture the form that made her one of the most-hyped -- and heavily sponsored -- U.S. athletes heading into the Rio Olympics.She struggled at the U.S. trials, qualifying for the team in only two individual events, both with runner-up finishes.In Rio, she failed to even qualify for the final of the 200-meter freestyle. After that showing, the coaches only picked her to swim the preliminary of the 4x200 free relay, a decision that would have seemed unfathomable just a few months ago but didnt meet with any protest from Franklin.I was absolutely fine with it, Franklin said. They 100 percent made the right decision.The 21-year-old still earned a gold medal -- the fifth of her career -- when a Katie Ledecky-led squad swept to victory in the relay final Wednesday night.That did little to ease the sting for Franklin. Shes ready to go home to Colorado.Being totally honest, Im doing better because its almost over, she said.Franklin has coped with her struggles by leaning heavily on her religious faith.My faith in God is really getting me through, she said. I know that hes going to make something beautiful out of this, hes going to transform me and my life into doing something from all of this. I have no clue what that is. I wish I could ask him what hes going to do.Her teammates are doing all they can to help.I just throw a couple of random dance parties. I take some really, really horrendouus Snapchats of her, Cierra Runge said.dddddddddddd. Whatever I can do to make her laugh.Those Dove chocolate candies with the inspirational message on the wrapper help, too.One of the verses really stuck with Franklin.Every day is an opportunity to change things for the better, she recounted. That was a good reminder that regardless of how things have been going, how Ive been feeling, every day is a new opportunity.And, of course, she can always turn to her family.Youre never too old to call your mom and cry and ask her for advice, Franklin said. She just told me that its going to be OK, and thats all I needed to hear. Yeah, its hard right now. Its probably the hardest thing Ive had to go through. But its going to be OK. Im loved. Im supported. When you put things in perspective, if a disappointing meet is the worst thing that happens in my life, then I have a pretty damn good life.Franklin was competing Thursday in her final event of the games, the 200 backstroke, an event she won at London. She gave little indication of turning things around in the preliminaries, managing only the 11th-best time at 2 minutes, 9.36 seconds.That was good enough to get her to the evening semifinals, but nearly 2 seconds slower than she went during the prelims in 2012. Her gold medal time was 2:04.06, a level she has seems to have accepted wont be attainable this time around.Franklin will return to Cal in the fall to resume her studies, but she made clear that her swimming career isnt over.It doesnt mean Im anywhere close to being done with this sport, she said. Ive got so much left to give to this sport, to my fans, to the people whove been supporting me.If theres a bright side, Franklin has learned just how much shes really loved.Yeah, its a disappointment. But the support Ive received has shown me so much more than I ever couldve expected, she said. Youre so much more than the number of medals you have, youre so much more than the time you spend in the pool, your value goes so beyond all of that. I dont think I ever wouldve come to that realization without going through something like this.---Follow Paul Newberry on Twitter at www.twitter.com/pnewberry1963 . His work can be found at http://bigstory.ap.org/content/paul-newberry . ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz