Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

13.03.2019 08:38
tening to counttry stars like Garth Brooks or George Strait, shes jamming to Meghan Trainor.ddddddddddddeing able to push that ( Antworten

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- The Houston Texans actually had a nice road trip. No surprise it came in Jacksonville, where the Jaguars are winless this season.Brock Osweiler threw two touchdown passes, Kareem Jackson returned an interception 42 yards for a score and the Texans beat the Jaguars 24-21 on Sunday for their first road win in 2016.The Texans (6-3) scored on offense and defense and set up another score with special teams, a complete team effort that kept them perfect (3-0) against the AFC South. They won their fifth in a row against Jacksonville.This one came despite Osweiler throwing for 99 yards.We have to play the game the way we see it playing out, Texans coach Bill OBrien said. We dont worry about stats. I think everyone needs to understand that in the National Football League its all about winning. Its about winning. Whatever it takes to win that is what we try to do. Sometimes it doesnt work out, but six times this year it has worked out and three times it hasnt. Hopefully, we can be on the positive side of the ledger.The Jaguars (2-7) lost their fourth straight and fell to 0-4 at home. Coach Gus Bradleys team rallied late, with Blake Bortles hitting Allen Robinson for a touchdown and again for a 2-point conversion to make it a three-point game.But the Texans converted a third-and-5 play with 2 minutes to play and were able to run out the clock. The loss dropped Bradleys record to 14-43 in four seasons and prompted even Jacksonvilles most loyal supporters to question why owner Shad Khan hasnt made a change.You cant do anything besides put your head down and continue to work, Bortles said.Houston had been downright dismal on the road this season , scoring just one touchdown in lopsided losses at New England, Minnesota and Denver. The Texans found Jacksonville to be much more hospitable, especially on the opening drive.On the fifth play of the game, Jackson stepped in front of Allen Hurns , tipped the ball up, bobbled it, secured it and sauntered down the sideline before juking Bortles and high-stepping into the end zone. Punt returner Tyler Ervin helped make it 21-10 in the third quarter, weaving his way for 57 yards and setting the Texans up at the 7-yard line. Osweiler hooked up with Stephen Anderson on the next play.Nick Novak, who missed two field goals earlier, connected on a 51-yarder with 8:32 remaining that gave Houston some breathing room. The Texans kept that drive alive by converting a third-and-16 play from the 19. Akeem Hunt, called up from the practice squad Saturday, ran around the left end for 17 yards.That was crushing, Jaguars defensive tackle Malik Jackson said. I thought it was a pass for sure. Everybody made a mistake thinking it was pass. Weve got to get off blocks and make the tackle. Nobody seemed to do that and we lost. Two or three plays as a defense will show us why we lost the game, but we were playing a hell of a game.The Texans finished with 181 yards on the ground.FLUKY FUMBLEThe Jaguars added to their lowlight reel in the second quarter when Bortles did the most Bortles thing ever .Under heavy pressure and trying to ground the ball near tightly covered running back T.J. Yeldon, Bortles hit Yeldon in the foot. The ball bounced up and landed in linebacker Whitney Mercilus hands for what initially was ruled an interception. It was later changed to a lateral and a fumble.Ive never seen that happen, Bortles said. From the time you start playing quarterback, they tell you if the screen is covered, throw it at his feet. I was trying to make the smart play and live to play another down and that happens. Unfortunate.MISSING MENEven though it came against dysfunctional Jacksonville, Houstons victory was somewhat impressive considering how many key players the team was missing.Starting receiver Will Fuller (knee), run-stuffing nose tackle Vince Wilfork (groin) and cornerback A.J. Bouye (ankle) were inactive. So was fellow receiver Jaelen Strong, leaving the Texans with just three healthy wideouts.DROUGHTS CONTINUEThe Jaguars failed once again to score a touchdown on their opening possession, extending the NFLs longest current TD drought to open games to 23 games. Maybe even more baffling, the Jags have gone more than five games without a takeaway. Its officially 23 quarters and counting.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Cheap NBA Jerseys . Woodson said during a radio interview Thursday that the Knicks Carmelo Anthony doesnt get the same calls as other superstars. Cheap Warriors Jerseys Authentic . Francis told several hundred members of the European Olympic Committees that when sport "is considered only in economic terms and consequently for victory at every cost . http://www.cheapwarriorsjerseysstore.com/ . Luis Suarezs double powered Liverpool to a 4-0 victory over Fulham, and Southampton easily overcame Hull 4-1 to continue the south coast clubs impressive start to the season. Liverpool and Southampton sent Chelsea down to fourth place as the west London club was held to 2-2 at home. DeMarcus Cousins Jersey . "It doesnt get any better than that," Giambi said. "Im speechless." The Indians are roaring toward October. Giambi belted a two-run, pinch-hit homer with two outs in the ninth inning to give Cleveland a shocking 5-4 win over the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday night, keeping the Indians up with the lead pack in the AL wild-card race. Cheap Golden State Warriors Jerseys . Louis Blues teammates who would also be participating in the Olympics, Alex Pietrangelo felt right at home, no different in some ways to the travel experience of any old road trip – save for the length of the journey, that is. The lowdown on American archer Mackenzie Brown: She knits, line dances, used to be a competitive swimmer -- backstroke was her specialty -- and shoots arrows while listening to country music to hone her concentration.Then theres this: The 21-year-old from Flint, Texas, may just be the archer to interrupt the dominance of South Korea, the nation that has captured seven of the last eight Olympic gold medals in the womens individual event heading into Rio.Brown certainly has the aim to pull off the feat -- the poise, too.If I go in with the right amount of confidence, Im usually going to do really well, said Brown, whos attempting to become the first U.S. woman to win Olympic gold since Luann Ryon in 1976. Im my biggest competitor when it comes to that.Brown took third at a Rio test event last September at the Sambadrome venue, the iconic stadium designed for the Samba Parade at Carnival. She finished behind winner Choi Misun of South Korea and runner-up Tan Ya-Ting of Taiwan.(The stadium) is really catching to the eye, Brown said. Its going to be a really good venue.Brown will be the lone American woman competing in Rio after teammates Khatuna Lorig and Hye Youn Park narrowly missed making the Olympic squad. Lorig is a big name in archery circles for whats shes accomplished -- she was trying to make her sixth Olympic team -- and for being the one who enhanced the archery skills of actor Jennifer Lawrence for her role as Katniss Everdeen in The Hunger Games.Im just going to do my best and feel like thats going to earn me a medal, Brown said.She grew up a swimmer before being introduced to archery in middle school. From the start, she was talented -- winning tournaments in divisions above her age.I grew up in deep Texas, where all I heard of was bow hunting. I had this image of the movie `Robin Hood: Men in Tights. Thats what I knew about archery, Brown said. Soon, I found out it was so much more. It was something I definitely have a passion for.Typically, she will train to music in order to work on tuning out distractions. When shes not listening to counttry stars like Garth Brooks or George Strait, shes jamming to Meghan Trainor.ddddddddddddeing able to push that (noise) away and focus on what I need to focus on, it becomes a benefit, explained Brown, whose hobby is knitting and makes garments to protect her equipment while traveling. Im just really looking forward to how things turn out.The archery competition starts Aug. 5. Here are some things to know:INSIDE SCOOPArchery targets are set up 70 meters away -- about three-fourths of an American football field -- and feature 10 rings with different point values and colors. For scoring purposes, remember this: Gold is great. White, not as much, and missing altogether even worse.KOREAN COMMANDThe South Koreans have such a deep archery program that defending mens individual champion Oh Jin-Hyek didnt make the squad. Also missing from the team is visually impaired archer Im Dong-hyun, who helped the country to a bronze medal in the team event at the 2012 London Games. On the womens side, Ki Bo-Bae will defend her gold. The South Korean women have also won every gold in the team event since it was included in 1988.BRAZILIAN HOPETeenager Marcus DAlmeida of Brazil is sometimes referred to as Archerys Neymar, because his quick rise to stardom -- much like the soccer great. DAlmeida will be one of the host countrys top medal contenders. The 18-year-old captured a silver medal at the Nanjing Youth Olympic Games in 2014.AMERICAN MIGHTThe American men have a full team in Brady Ellison, Jake Kaminski and Zach Garrett. Ellison and Kaminski led the U.S. to a silver medal in the team competition at the London Olympics.QUITE AN ACHIEVEMENTZahra Nemati of Iran is scheduled to compete in both the Rio Olympics and Paralympics. The 31-year-old earned a black belt in taekwondo before she injured her spinal cord in an accident in 2004. She took up archery soon after and captured gold at the 2012 London Paralympics in the individual recurve W1/W2. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz