Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

13.03.2019 08:39
omething they havent had in years: a fearsome pass rusher.He already has 10.5 sacks, ranking No. 2 in the league behind Denvers Antworten

FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. -- Vic Beasley heard the grumbling. He was a wasted pick in the first round. He wasnt going to be able to play every down in the NFL.No ones talking that way anymore.Beasley has made a huge leap in his second season with Atlanta, giving the Falcons something they havent had in years: a fearsome pass rusher.He already has 10.5 sacks, ranking No. 2 in the league behind Denvers Von Miller. Its the most sacks by a Falcons player since John Abraham had 13 in 2010.Beasley wants more.Im not satisfied, he said this week, standing at his locker before practice. Theres more out there for me. I feel like Im just now grasping my potential.Beasley started every game as a rookie but hardly had the sort of impact the Falcons (7-5) were expecting when they drafted him No. 8 overall.At 6-foot-3 and 246 pounds, he was caught in between -- a bit too small to be a traditional defensive end, a bit too large to play outside linebacker. Some projected him as merely a situational player, coming in on obvious passing downs with the single-minded objective to get pressure on the quarterback.The Falcons, who are tied for first in the NFC South heading into Sundays game at Los Angeles against the Rams, thought he could be more. Coach Dan Quinn saw a hybrid player who would fit as an outside linebacker in the base defense, or was capable of lining up as a defensive end in the nickel package.It didnt happen right away. As a rookie, Beasley managed only four sacks on a team that had just 19 overall.Youve got to understand that youre brought here for a reason, he said. I didnt want to let one year get me down.Still, the criticism weighed on him. Beasley returned for Year 2 with a new drive and focus.Quinn noticed the change.Its the work ethic that, honestly, he came back with that set him off in terms of, `I want to go for it, the coach said. Those are the things that dont show up on the stat sheet.Beasley is more than just a pass rusher.As an undersized D-end, hes doing a good job in the run game, Quinn said. Hes light, but hes strong. Hes able to get his hands on guys and he can shed tight ends.It also helped that the Falcons brought in 15-year veteran Dwight Freeney, who has served as a mentor to Beasley and other young players on a defense that has started as many as four rookies.Hes shown an eagerness to learn, Freeney said of Beasley. Mentally, his football IQ is starting to grow, which tends to happen from a first-year to a second-year player. Hes starting to realize more. I try to help him out wherever I can.Beasleys first step is the thing that sets him apart. Hes so quick off the edge, its difficult for someone to block him alone. Offenses usually have to assign an extra blocker, or at least hope the tight end can get a bit a piece of Beasley to slow him down.I come off the ball pretty well, he said. Some things they can teach you. Some things are just God-given.After recording only one sack in the first four games, Beasley had a breakout performance at Denver with 3.5 sacks -- nearly matching the total for his entire career to that point.Since then, hes had two more multi-sack games.Yep, the Falcons do have a pass rusher.Finally.Hes in a good place, Quinn said. Mentally with his game, in his preparation, in his routine, hes really locked in.Game notes The Falcons announced a four-year contract extension for CB Robert Alford. Quinn said the team wants to work out a similar deal with its best corner, Desmond Trufant, who is out for the year with a pectoral injury. Tru totally embodies all the things were looking for, the coach said. Were hopeful that hell be with it for the long term as well. ... WR Julio Jones (turf toe), OT Jake Mattews (knee) and WR Mohamed Sanu (groin) missed another day of practice. Quinn said Jones would do some light drills and hoped to get limited reps on Friday.---Follow Paul Newberry on Twitter at www.twitter.com/pnewberry1963 . His work can be found at http://bigstory.ap.org/content/paul-newberry .---For more NFL coverage: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Seventh Canuck Jersey . The injury bothered Bledsoe in the Suns victory over the Clippers on Monday and he sat out the teams home loss to Memphis on Thursday night. Alexander Mogilny Jersey . Oaklands loss to Seattle clinched the ALs best record for the Red Sox with one day to spare in the regular season. "I think everybody was kind of watching," catcher David Ross said. "Demp (Ryan Dempster) came out before he went to the bullpen and was just yelling that they lost. http://www.cheapcanucksjerseys.com/?tag=adidas-daniel-sedin-jersey . Parker had 26 points and eight assists and San Antonio beat Toronto 112-99 Monday night. "We won that game because of Tony Parkers aggressiveness," Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said. "His juice; his aggression all night long. Derrick Pouliot Jersey . Once again Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) and I (@LynchOnSports) go head to head in our picks. Last weekend at UFC Fight Night 32 my #TeamLynch got the best of #TeamJC by a score of 9-6. Let us know which side youre on for UFC 167 use the hashtag #TeamLynch or #TeamJC on Twitter. Markus Granlund Jersey . -- The boos poured down on Tom Brady and the New England Patriots at the end of a horrible first half. Bath Rugby have re-signed No.8 Leroy Houston from the Reds on a short-term deal.?With a number of Baths back-rowers out injured, Houston arrives as cover until the end of October.?Were very excited for Leroy to be coming back to the club for a couple of months to give us some cover whilst we have a few injuries, and were really thankful to Queensland for helping make this happen, Bath coach Todd Blackadder said.Hes a fantastic character and a brilliaant player, and because he knows the place so well, we know hell settle straight back in and be a real asset for us.ddddddddddddHouston left Bath at the end of last season to try and force his way into the Wallabies reckoning. He is yet to win a Test cap but will return to the Reds in time for their pre-season training.? ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz