Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

14.03.2019 02:28
community at Hayward Field in Eugene, Oregon, last month.So confident Allen was going to be Rio-bound, he celebrated by leaping Antworten

RIO DE JANEIRO -- Almost 7,000 miles away from the Olympic Stadium, the Oregon Ducks have started football practice with an eye on the season-opening game.On Monday night, the Ducks will break for a team meeting to turn their attention to Rio de Janeiro and watch wide receiver Devon Allen make his Olympic debut. Allen will run in the opening heats of the 110-meter hurdles, a berth he earned by winning the Olympic Trials in front of his college community at Hayward Field in Eugene, Oregon, last month.So confident Allen was going to be Rio-bound, he celebrated by leaping into the crowd and posing for selfies -- a move he planned the night before the trials.I asked some friends what should I do for my celebration? They were like, `You should jump into the stands where we are sitting, Allen said. They were sitting where my parents were sitting, so I scoped it out the day before to see how big the gap was. It was like a three-inch gap, so I knew I could make it. I would have jumped into the stands if I made third, but I was going in expecting to win.Allen is confident hell deliver again in Rio.Im really just going out there to win a gold medal, Allen said. My goal is to win every heat.His confidence soaring, Allen has got the next few weeks mapped out: Win a gold medal in Rio, return to Eugene on Aug. 23, regroup and then rejoin the Ducks. Maybe even in time for the Sept. 21 season-opener.Hes not positive thats doable because hes been so focused on track, hell need time to transition back into football once he returns to Oregon.If I miss the first game, its not the end of the world, Allen said. A week of football practice may not be enough. I want to really feel into it before I return.That this two-sport ride is even happening at all is quite the comeback tale. Allen had a breakout freshman season for Oregon in 2014 with 41 catches and seven touchdowns, only to tear his anterior cruciate ligament in the Rose Bowl.The recovery time was lengthy, but Allens ticket to Rio made it complete.This is the time of his life, and the three-time NCAA champion in hurdles has the resume to show how far hes come: Allen is the first collegian to win the 110-meter hurdles at the Olympic Trials since Renaldo Nehemiah of Maryland in 1980, the first to win both NCAA and trials titles in the same year since Lee Calhoun of N.C. Central in 1956, and his .18 margin of victory was the largest ever at the trials.Next up? A gold medal, of course, and this 21-year-old Phoenix native believes in himself and the goals he sets.He learned early at Oregon how to juggle two sports, academics and my social life as a kid, and came back from an injury that could have forced others to scale back to one discipline.But Allen has eyes on competing in both sports as long as possible. He runs the 40-yard dash in 4.3 seconds right now, and talks about getting it down to 4.2 for the NFL scouting combine.With a gold medal around his neck, he believes he can talk any potential NFL teams into also allowing him to continue his track career. Allen could also go pro in track after the Rio Olympics.As long as I dont sign a shoe endorsement, because the endorsement covers my likeness as an athlete and the NCAA owns my likeness as an athlete for my time in college, he said. I can compete in all the meets I want to professionally and win prize money and still play football.I just dont know if Id compete wearing an Oregon uniform or a T-shirt.He knows an argument can be made to transition into football only after the Olympics, but Allen doesnt see a need.American football is definitely more lucrative for great athletes, he said. Theres a lot of football players Ive been around who would be great track athletes, but they choose a different path. If I was born in Europe, Id probably be a soccer player because thats the popular sport there.A lot of U.S. athletes who are explosive and fast end up playing football because thats the most popular sport and its a sport where people can see their future, make some money in and live. Right now, Im considering doing both.---This story has been corrected to show that Allen runs the 40-yard dash in 4.3 seconds, not the 400. Authentic Frank Ragnow Jersey . Philadelphia is 2-0 against the Senators this season and scored five goals in each victory. The Flyers recorded a 5-0 win in Ottawa on Nov. 12 and then earned a 5-2 home decision on Nov. 19. The Flyers have claimed three straight and four of the last five encounters with the Sens overall and Philly has won two in a row and three of its past four tests in Canadas capital city. Lions Jerseys China . PAUL, Minn. http://www.cheapdetroitlionsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-tracy-walker-jersey . Three came down to the fourth quarter while quarterbacks continued to shine in all four games; so important to the overall quality of the game. Authentic DaShawn Hand Jersey . Andreas Johnson had a goal and two assists while Jacob de la Rose also scored for Sweden (2-0-0). Esa Lindell and Rasmus Ristolainen replied for Finland (1-1-0) Lindell opened the scoring for Finland just 41 seconds into the game, but the hosts quickly regained their composure and tied the score less than four minutes later on Wennbergs first of the game. Cheap Authentic Lions Jerseys . Brett Kulak and Jackson Houck of the Vancouver Giants were each charged with assault causing bodily harm on Aug. 18, according to the B.C. court services. NEW YORK -- Olympic gold medalists Michael Phelps and Katie Ledecky have once again earned Athlete of the Year honors at the USA Swimming Golden Goggle Awards.Phelps, who won six medals this summer, including five gold, won male Athlete of the Year for the third straight year and the seventh time overall.Phelps also won Race of the Year on Monday for his 200-meter butterfly win at the Rio Olympics and Relay Performance of the Year for the 4x100 freestyle in Rio. He was also the fifth recipient of USA Swimmings IMPACT Award, a lifetime achievement honor for contributions to the sport.Earlier Monday, Phelps told ESPN he has signed the paperwork to remove his name from the drug testing pool to unnderscore his seriousness that he is not coming back, adding he wont miss having to constantly update drug testers of his whereabouts for unannounced tests.ddddddddddddLedecky won female Athlete of the Year for a record fourth consecutive year. She won four golds at Rio, joining Debbie Meyer as the only women to win the 200, 400 and 800 freestyle events at the same Olympics.Simone Manuel won female Race of the Year for her gold in the 100 freestyle in Rio, when she set an American and Olympic record at 52.70 seconds.The Associated Press contributed to this report. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz